Marriage: Single Men Who are 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm looking forward to marriage. I played the games and they are not fun anymore to me at 32. I just want to come home, pat my baby's ass, do what I got to do at home, and then jump in the bed with that fine mofo every night. No games, no stupid tricks, none of that sh-t. Just me and her.

That's probably not normal, but around me, everyone is married or has been. It's what I know and the other side just does nothing for me anymore.

Has the graduating w/ a "MRS" degree finally been abandoned on college campii? :D lol :emlaugh:

I don't think most men do what they do w/ hopes of dreams of marriage. lol Relationship? Prolly so. But that end-be-all marriage? I'm not so sure of that anymore.

I know I aint...lol...marriage to the same woman..waking up to the same cooch for ever....I see why cats out here cheating...that's a hard pill to swallow when you're out here getting married in your early 30s and late 20s...lol
I can't do..that's why I"m meeting marriage halfway..when I'm close to 60..lol

I know I aint...lol...marriage to the same woman..waking up to the same cooch for ever....I see why cats out here cheating...that's a hard pill to swallow when you're out here getting married in your early 30s and late 20s...lol

Rebuttal:
Different cooch .... you don't know what you can do with it or when.
Same cooch: You know when you wake up that you can tear that sh-t up and then come back for seconds after dinner, if you got that kind of woman.

When I'm around it, I want to know my limitations .... I don't want to be tipping on cooch.

Would you rather hit the one vagina you know or several vaginas you don't know?

Personally, I'm looking forward to marriage. I played the games and they are not fun anymore to me at 32. I just want to come home, pat my baby's ass, do what I got to do at home, and then jump in the bed with that fine mofo every night. No games, no stupid tricks, none of that sh-t. Just me and her.

That's probably not normal, but around me, everyone is married or has been. It's what I know and the other side just does nothing for me anymore.

im getting to that point bruh. and im cool with it. i got a good one

I can only speak for myself, but the answer is simple. Most men are looking for a woman that they can be with. I am looking for that one woman that I can't be without!

There are alot of little details in my story of singledom. But, this^ is the main thing. I have alot of hang-ups just on the thought of gett'n married. Too many things I ain't down with after you scrape all of the glamour off of the honeymoon era. I just don't see any females who are mentally and spiritually ready to reverse my thought process.

Ps- This answer was on page one. Da*n, I might not make it thru all these replies.

I aint 30 but i'm still gonna give my two cents.

If ur girl is or has been giving it up for the longest and do all the "wifely" duties as a single woman, what incentive is there to marry? Yall living the married life as single people. Yall arent tied down. So what benefits are there?

I aint 30 but i'm still gonna give my two cents.

If ur girl is or has been giving it up for the longest and do all the "wifely" duties as a single woman, what incentive is there to marry? Yall living the married life as single people. Yall arent tied down. So what benefits are there?

I have to give you credit, Cee. This is the first time I've seen complete sentences from you. And they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks! If I had doggie treats, I'd throw you a few! GOOD boy!!!!! :tup: :tup:

Let me just hit it. :ebrow:

Man...you ain't even doing serious no more. :rolleyes: And you come off as scalded by a BAD assed chick a lot of times. We've told you this before. Quit acting brand new.

You've got me all figured out, huh? :lol:

Yes, it's true that I don't do serious relationships anymore. However, it's not for the reason you think. :)

Scalded? By my ex-wife, yes. And she's a BAD woman. No doubt. But, I've been with plenty of BADDER women since her and haven't been scalded. I have long since gotten over that. :noidea:

Don't believe anything these hating ass ni@@as who think they know me say. Yeah, it's true that I go from "stunner to stunner" as they say but ask yourself why they spend so much time hating. Over a female. Bitch ni@@as. :(

Yes, it's true that I don't do serious relationships anymore. However, it's not for the reason you think. :)

Scalded? By my ex-wife, yes. And she's a BAD woman. No doubt. But, I've been with plenty of BADDER women since her and haven't been scalded. I have long since gotten over that. :noidea:

Don't believe anything these hating ass ni@@as who think they know me say. Yeah, it's true that I go from "stunner to stunner" as they say but ask yourself why they spend so much time hating. Over a female. Bitch ni@@as. :(

Nacka?! :mad: Did I ever tell you that you're my hero? :D :slap: Where's luvda, smoke, Black, and the rest of my hero posse? :bowdown:

It doesn't get anymore clearer than that right thurrrrrrrrrr ^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Marriage to me is like medicine- it taste terrible but it's good for you. That being said, if I ever divorce, I will not be re-upping.

I am one of those who will say that I got married too early. I was miserable for years BUT the difference between me and lot of men is that I loved my wife more than myself and I wanted to make her happy before I made myself happy. Then I realize that was no way to live. We eventually hit a valley and that was the best thing to happen to us...she is woman so she still acts a dayum fool from time to time for no reason at all.... but I am very happy in my marriage now. It's about hanging in there IF you have a good person. I always knew I had a good wife. That helped. WE also had a good relationship with the Lord AND we had families who stayed out of our business.

As I was reading the replies to this thread tonight and laughing at some of Cee's response's, my wife comes in and says in a nice even keeled voice that she wants me to write down the number of hours I spend on the computer. Then write down the number of hours I spend with our sons. Then write down the number of hours I spend studying(I'm back in school). The number of hours I spend working and in class. Finally she says to write down the number of hours that I spend with her. Then she turns and walks out of the office. I didn't write anything down but I knew what she was getting at. That she feels really insignificant in my life. I'm gonna be honest, I ain't built for marriage. And not that I cheat or anything like that but the nurturing and maintenance required to keep a marriage healthy and sustained is not in me. Don't get me wrong she is a great wife,mother,daughter,sister,friend, co-worker, employee,cousin, Aunt and etc. She drives everyday to the park and ride and catches a bus for an hour to Greenway 5 for work. Then she rides the same bus for another hour back to the park and ride to return home. She is loved by her bosses and always exceeds expectations at the job. She makes enogh money to live comfortably apart from me. She cooks 7 days a week and tries to take Friday off but she will end up cooking anyway. She's self motivated, loves life and worships the ground that I walk on. Every Saturday she cleans the house from top to bottom. She washes clothes, grocery shops and somewhere in between she gets her hair done or she'll do it herself. She's President of the Homeowner's Association and the team mom for me and my son's AAU team. She gives and constantly gives every ounce of herself to make me and my sons comfortable and I constantly let my sons know that they'll be lucky to have a wife like mine. By no means do I require her to do all the things that she does but if I ask her to do something it's as good as done. So why do I buck against marriage??? And I do!!...............I ain't meeting her halfway. I see all of the things that she does and I figure if I were to do a lot of the things that she does it would be just because she's doing it. I cannot be a robot and keep my sanity. Now, I do what I do when I do it. Don't get me wrong. I ain't no deadbeat but I ain't on nobody's schedule but my own(realitively). I am a person of many thoughts and to have to yield my way of thinking to appease someone else is a compromise I cannot make. Marriage strips you of who you are individually. We came together naturally BUT let's get this piece of paper with both of our names on it plus the date and prove to ourselves and the world that we are in love. Only thing is when it's time to go your separate ways shiiid ain't gonna be nothing natural about that. You gotta go before the judge!! How natural is that??You see the other side of love is hate and the other side of marriage is divorce and all are at play in this world we live in. If I wanna be with you, I'm gonna be with you. If you wanna be with me, then be with me. When and if we decide that we don't want to be together anymore should there be a 3rd party to decide how this should be done?? Why should I have to bite my tongue and not say what's really on my mind?? For the sake of peace in the house? Why does every move I make have to be scrutinized or commented on or questions asked......... Honestly I don't think I could have picked a better wife but I feel so boxed in;So limited!!! I come and go as I please. I do what I want when I want despite the scrutiny. She'll say what's on her mind and I say mine and it's over. Never loud or anything like that. She is allowed to be who she is. I give her that space. But she will not take it. Her happiness is tied to me and the world that we have created. She revels in the concept of marriage and the security it affords. She's comfortable. A few years ago we had a conversation and I asked what would she do if she found out I was cheating. She said she would forgive me eventually and that she would fight to save our marriage. I said if it were reversed that I wouldn't fight. She didn't like that response and every now and then I have to hear about that from her. Now I'm saying all of this but I am married and I love my wife. Contradictory for sure but it is what it is. If you were to ask her about me she'll tell you that I am a good father,son, friend,brother,uncle, neighbor, employee,student and that everyone seems to like me. But notice I LEFT OFF HUSBAND!! She says I changed when we got married. I say marriage changed me. I adored her when we dated. But it felt pure then. The law had nothing to do with it!!!!!.......I hope I don't sound bitter beacuse I'm not and I made a committment to her so if nothing crazy happens, I'm in it to win it.

Oldgymland, man I took a shot of alcohol after reading this. My gf was just talking about marriage last night. I had to change the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back