Ma'Khia Bryant

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter

Last edited:

F U C K!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't see anything going with this one. The stillshots of her lunging at people with that knife will exonerate the cop.
I can see that...but....I want to know more about what happened before any cops came and why. I also want to see the unedited video. Did he really have to shoot her?

I can see that...but....I want to know more about what happened before any cops came and why. I also want to see the unedited video. Did he really have to shoot her?
Bruh. She was 2 seconds from stabbing that other girl. Maybe the other girl survives, but she was definitely about to take a blade. Maybe there was another way but I understand why the officer did what they did.

That is wild, maybe he had to use lethal force but it was another officer closer. That seemed pretty reckless but how is the girl trying to stab someone in front of the police whatever she was mad about couldn't have been that important. This cop won't get into any trouble, but the girl she was fighting is lucky to be alive herself because he could have killed the attacker and the victim. Weird how they manage to capture mass shooter suspects but people of color have to catch several bullets. The girl was in the wrong, but do you think a white girl would have been gunned down like that?

That is wild, maybe he had to use lethal force but it was another officer closer. That seemed pretty reckless but how is the girl trying to stab someone in front of the police whatever she was mad about couldn't have been that important. This cop won't get into any trouble, but the girl she was fighting is lucky to be alive herself because he could have killed the attacker and the victim. Weird how they manage to capture mass shooter suspects but people of color have to catch several bullets. The girl was in the wrong, but do you think a white girl would have been gunned down like that?

What tends to be the trend with those mass shooters? They calmly and quietly surrender with out incident. That is how they get arrested and still go home or get donations. They know they will get that day in court.

Depending on the location a white girl would have gotten blasted too. That body camera is going to excuse the cop. Although a review of training NEEDS to be looked at just like with Daunte Wright.

The arresting cop in that case messed up and the other one should have known better.

First let me say this....that cop was damned if did and damned if he didn't. If he didn't shoot we would be here wondering why he didn't protect the girl who got stabbed. Because he did we are here.

Those girls came to that little girls house to fight. She has a right to stand her ground BUT the first thing you do is retreat in to your own home. Those little girls who came to fight should be charged with aggravated assault.

Let's be real people...if you had a gun and a girl had a knife about to stab your child....what would you do?

That cop acted to protect and he yelled stop a number of times. Those kids were not concerned about the police as they heard the sirens. Oh and what about the man stomping the woman.

Oh and lets not forget where are these parents who kids were out acting a damn fool attacking a girl at her home. The girl who was shot called the police so apparently she had been in a safe position to make the call.

Let me ask yall something.....

If you daughter is about to be stabbed and an officer shows up would you want him to use lethal force to stop the person from stabbing your daughter?

That's why I said above ALL those kids that went to her house to fight need to be charged as adults for aggravated assault.

If you daughter is about to be stabbed and an officer shows up would you want him to use lethal force to stop the person from stabbing your daughter?

That's why I said above ALL those kids that went to her house to fight need to be charged as adults for aggravated assault.
Cops DON'T have to shoot people. We've seen cops get attacked by white people and they don't shoot them. There are ways to disarm a person especially a 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL OTHER THAN TO SHOOT HER FOUR TIMES. That rat bastard didn't even TRY anything else.

No...and that is the point.

I'm saddened this young girl was in foster care. She tried calling her father and foster mother, I read.
It was her being jumped by several others. Why? They came to her house. Why do we have such a difficult time
resolving our disagreements without violence? What was the disagreement about, anyway? I am at a loss for words.

I've watched the slow-mo video 20 times and that knife looks like a cell phone once it hits the ground...maybe my eyes are bad.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've watched the slow-mo video 20 times and that knife looks like a cell phone once it hits the ground...maybe my eyes are bad.
View: https://youtu.be/yfSXdhKnqWc

This video has it in slow motion. Go to the 3:09 mark

You will see the boy kick in the head the girl on the ground.
While it's hard to see it appears the boy passes Bryant something as he is kicking the other girl.

If that is a cellphone-why is she holding like a knife.
And a point made in the video-these kids were fighting right in front of the cops. There were at least 3 already there and it looked calm.

Why do we have such a difficult time resolving our disagreements without violence?

On the video go to mark 12:10-he makes some good points. The cops didn't just show up, they got CALLED to that. Think of what would have happened if those that girl got killed by Bryant. Who would care?

There needs to be a conversation about accountability-even if she got tased-the conversation needs to be had.

Cops somehow manage to disarm white people with weapons all the time without firing shots. This would have been a good opportunity for actual de-escalation if that was something police actually prioritized. Perhaps money should be focused there instead of giving police additional military-grade toys to play with.

While it's hard to see it appears the boy passes Bryant something as he is kicking the other girl.

And a point made in the video-these kids were fighting right in front of the cops. There were at least 3 already there and it looked calm.

On the video go to mark 12:10-he makes some good points. The cops didn't just show up, they got CALLED to that. Think of what would have happened if those that girl got killed by Bryant. Who would care?

There needs to be a conversation about accountability-even if she got tased-the conversation needs to be had.
Oh nevermind, I noticed a cell phone fall from her hand at the 6:00 mark. But I see the knife near her foot I think.

If that girl would've gotten stabbed to death, folks would be wondering why the police didn't stop it. I can't go to bat for this one. A conversation needs to be had about why so many of our young folks choose to resolve conflict like this.
Also I'm confused why girls fight like this a lot and why they thought it was a good idea to fight in front of the cops smh

please do not post any more of this dudes videos... he is literally a male candace owens.

Bruh. She was 2 seconds from stabbing that other girl. Maybe the other girl survives, but she was definitely about to take a blade. Maybe there was another way but I understand why the officer did what they did.
Some things to consider:

If the victim called the police, apparently something went down that we have yet to see. That's why I want to know more of what happened before the video starts.

The other girls were at her home. Wouldn't she have the right to defend herself if those other girls came for her? We only see her going after someone with the knife. Again I ask what provoked her?

If that cop felt the need to shoot her? Why 4 times? Why not a warning shot that could have gotten everyone's attention? But he shot her not 1 time but 4 times?

Last edited:
Apparently she called the police because they were attacking her. That cop didn’t have to shoot her. I know police are trained to use de-escalation tactics but this fool only told her to get down and then shot her four times.

View: https://twitter.com/jgalttweets/status/1384704938266271747?s=21

There was no time to try to de-esculate this because she was about to stab that other girl. She didn't listen when he got there and he yelled out.

Cops DON'T have to shoot people. We've seen cops get attacked by white people and they don't shoot them. There are ways to disarm a person especially a 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL OTHER THAN TO SHOOT HER FOUR TIMES. That rat bastard didn't even TRY anything else.

There was no time to do any of that. He wasn't even close enough to her to try to lunge at her and grab the knife or her from the other girl.. He was trying to save one life but ended up taking another. If you looked at her when you first saw it could you tell what her age was?

Back