Ma'Khia Bryant

Cops DON'T have to shoot people. We've seen cops get attacked by white people and they don't shoot them. There are ways to disarm a person especially a 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL OTHER THAN TO SHOOT HER FOUR TIMES. That rat bastard didn't even TRY anything else.

Answer the question...if your daughter was the girl in the pink how would you feel.

Watch the entire tape...the girl in pink was holding a dog walking away when the cops got there.....the girl who was shot attacked one girl then a guy stomped her...that's when the cop saw the knife and pulled his gun and started screaming stop.

Could he have shot to injure her?

I really hate when people say this....a person can get shot at any part of the body and bleed out rapidly. The other issue is the young lady who was killed has a knife aimed at the other girls possible rib area...he shot to kill to save a life.

I want to hear from the girl's family that was about to be stabbed.

As a black society we need to have a strong conversation to our children about coping skills. Also, many adults need to hear this as well. I have seen situations where adults have egged children on to fit. It's a sickness. When things like this happen we want to blame the white cop. Yet, no one is blaming the kids or wanting to hold them accountable.

That's why I said in my original post....ALL those kids involved should be charged with aggravated assault. The guy who passed the knife to her should be charged with Second Degree Attempted Murder.

CNN spoke to a neighbor who was watching it through his window and he stated that before the cop got there who shot...the girl was in her home. When the first cop got there he wanted the girls who came to the house to stay in order to arrest them. That's why more cops were called. That's when they came outside and a shit talking fest occurred.

Yea... I dont think I can rally behind this one. I was up in arms until I saw the video. If he didn't pop her she 100% would've killed that chick in the pink.
Truthfully we don't know that, she could've just been "swiping" at her, but this cop will be found justified in his duties.

As a black society we need to have a strong conversation to our children about coping skills. Also, many adults need to hear this as well. I have seen situations where adults have egged children on to fit. It's a sickness. When things like this happen we want to blame the white cop. Yet, no one is blaming the kids or wanting to hold them accountable.

That's why I said in my original post....ALL those kids involved should be charged with aggravated assault. The guy who passed the knife to her should be charged with Second Degree Attempted Murder.

CNN spoke to a neighbor who was watching it through his window and he stated that before the cop got there who shot...the girl was in her home. When the first cop got there he wanted the girls who came to the house to stay in order to arrest them. That's why more cops were called. That's when they came outside and a shit talking fest occurred.
Black society -- and people -- have always been held accountable. Look at how we're treated by the legal system, in the health care system, in education, and by every other institution in this country.

But the police -- despite an entire written and recorded history of committing acts of violence against citizens (and getting away with it legally) -- are rarely ever held accountable. They have been enabled and their actions have been justified by law enforcement authorities, the media, the legal system, and elected officials, and the certain segments of the public who write off their actions as indicative of a "few bad apples."

They can kill kids on camera. They can suffocate a man to death. They can strip us of our dignity, violate our rights and make our lives a living hell, and polling ... current public polling numbers indicate that law enforcement is among the most trusted and respected entities in the country.

It's the public who is the problem, though. We, our children, need to be held accountable. Not them. Not the people who get millions of our taxpayer dollars for training so they can handle situations like the one in Ohio without killing anyone.

Yet we get criticized for questioning why they continue to kill when we know they don't have to shoot a teenage girl four times.

Truthfully we don't know that, she could've just been "swiping" at her, but this cop will be found justified in his duties.

Awww man come on....I would accept your point if the chick was in the middle of the street with no one around swinging a knife....OR if she was running around the car chasing her....

So if she swung and stabbed the young lady what would you say?

Black society -- and people -- have always been held accountable. Look at how we're treated by the legal system, in the health care system, in education, and by every other institution in this country.

But the police -- despite an entire written and recorded history of committing acts of violence against citizens (and getting away with it legally) -- are rarely ever held accountable. They have been enabled and their actions have been justified by law enforcement authorities, the media, the legal system, and elected officials, and the certain segments of the public who write off their actions as indicative of a "few bad apples."

They can kill kids on camera. They can suffocate a man to death. They can strip us of our dignity, violate our rights and make our lives a living hell, and polling ... current public polling numbers indicate that law enforcement is among the most trusted and respected entities in the country.

It's the public who is the problem, though. We, our children, need to be held accountable. Not them. Not the people who get millions of our taxpayer dollars for training so they can handle situations like the one in Ohio without killing anyone.

Yet we get criticized for questioning why they continue to kill when we know they don't have to.

We have not held OURSELVES accountable. How many times have we seen a black man murder a black man but no one discusses that. How many marches have we had for blacks murdered by blacks. How many times has there been a public outcry?

Yes the police are wrong but in this situation:

You nor anyone else who disagreed to the shooting has answered this question:

If that was you daughter in the pink what would you expect the officer to do?

If YOU had a gun and a girl had your daughter pinned to the car with a knife in her hand what would you do?

We have not held OURSELVES accountable. How many times have we seen a black man murder a black man but no one discusses that. How many marches have we had for blacks murdered by blacks. How many times has there been a public outcry?
Black people care more about violence in our communities than we've been given credit for. All these 'stop the violence' rallies and meetings and initiatives in our communities over the years don't matter, huh?

Here are examples of that:

And there are many, many more. There have been efforts by Black people to address and reduce crime in their own communities.

Why don't you ask why whites aren't flooding the streets en masse to address these white boys committing mass shootings?

Black people care more about violence in our communities than we've been given credit for. All these 'stop the violence' rallies and meetings and initiatives in our communities over the years don't matter, huh?

And there are many, many more. There have been efforts by Black people to address and reduce crime in their own communities.

Why don't you ask why whites aren't flooding the streets en masse to address these white boys committing mass shootings?

Compare those same marches to the number of black on black killings...also how many stories of black on black crime hits CNN. Now don't get me wrong I am FULLY with you on the negative acts of the police. Yet, in this case.....this young lady had a knife about to stab another black teen.

Again answer this question because you have completely ignored the others:

Had the officer not shot and killed the young lady would you hold him responsible for not saving the victim?

Compare those same marches to the number of black on black killings...also how many stories of black on black crime hits CNN. Now don't get me wrong I am FULLY with you on the negative acts of the police. Yet, in this case.....this young lady had a knife about to stab another black teen.

Again answer this question because you have completely ignored the others:

Had the officer not shot and killed the young lady would you hold him responsible for not saving the victim?

I think you need to secure your goalposts. They're moving.

I mean hey, they did come to her house to 'jump' her. When fighting, you cant expect it to just stop because someone is there to break it up. I'm so bias that I just cant allow myself to agree with the police..lol

I think you need to secure your goalposts. They're moving.

SMH

Don't worry about it burh....

The issue is I asked you a question and you purposely ignored it by deleting it so that you could not answer but selectively responded to what you felt comfortable with. That's a major problem in our black society. Blacks are comfortable with responding to things that are easy and that society can jump on their bandwagon with. Yet, blacks truly do not want acknowledge an entire event.

Yes police killings are terrible. Some, not all, are warranted. Yes black are approached and dealt with much differently and that is wrong. Yet in this situation that we are speaking of concerning Ma'Khia Bryant, the cop was justified to save another life.

SMH

Don't worry about it burh....

The issue is I asked you a question and you purposely ignored it by deleting it so that you could not answer but selectively responded to what you felt comfortable with. That's a major problem in our black society. Blacks are comfortable with responding to things that are easy and that society can jump on their bandwagon with. Yet, blacks truly do not want acknowledge an entire event.

Yes police killings are terrible. Some, not all, are warranted. Yes black are approached and dealt with much differently and that is wrong. Yet in this situation that we are speaking of concerning Ma'Khia Bryant, the cop was justified to save another life.

But you've deflected by talking about everything from Black people not being held accountable to wanting a comparison between crimes stories CNN runs involving intra-communal violence to police killings.

Just as was said earlier, the officer was damned if he did and damned if he didn't do anything. At some point, we have to realize that the young lady brought this on herself. Maybe he could have fired a warning shot or shot to injure, but if you have had any LEO or military training, you would know that we are taught to aim center mass. I almost hate to say this but if the young lady would have complied when the officer said get down, she would most likely be alive today.

LOL I bet it took all of 2 minutes to find those, but people are really committed to repeating these white Republican talking points.

But you've deflected by talking about everything from Black people not being held accountable to wanting a comparison between crimes stories CNN runs involving intra-communal violence to police killings.

Dude you being the deflection right off the bat. I was responding to you. I asked numerous questions and even in my originial post. You simply want to say that the officer was wrong. That's ok if you feel that way....LOL

Just as was said earlier, the officer was damned if he did and damned if he didn't do anything. At some point, we have to realize that the young lady brought this on herself. Maybe he could have fired a warning shot or shot to injure, but if you have had any LEO or military training, you would know that we are taught to aim center mass. I almost hate to say this but if the young lady would have complied when the officer said get down, she would most likely be alive today.

How about go in the house and lock the door. They had the phone call on CNN and she was stating that someone was jumping on her grandmother and trying to stab her. When the officer pulls up...who has the knife...the girl who called the police.

Now we have folks marching saying he is racist.....but nobody has said anything about the foolish behavior that started all of this.

Hell we have people on this thread deflecting and when you respond to them they state you are deflecting...LOL

It took less than two minutes actually, lol

Look tthe title of the thread....

This is your first post
Apparently she called the police because they were attacking her. That cop didn’t have to shoot her. I know police are trained to use de-escalation tactics but this fool only told her to get down and then shot her four times.

View: https://twitter.com/jgalttweets/status/1384704938266271747?s=21

This is my response with a question
Let me ask yall something.....

If you daughter is about to be stabbed and an officer shows up would you want him to use lethal force to stop the person from stabbing your daughter?

That's why I said above ALL those kids that went to her house to fight need to be charged as adults for aggravated assault.

This is your response deflecting not wanting to answer the question..

Cops DON'T have to shoot people. We've seen cops get attacked by white people and they don't shoot them. There are ways to disarm a person especially a 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL OTHER THAN TO SHOOT HER FOUR TIMES. That rat bastard didn't even TRY anything else.

you are saying the officer didn't try to do anything but there were 2 other officers there and this girl who was shot was attacking another person with a weapon then attacked another....got damn man....the cops were there why did she need to attack someone....

and you still haven't commented about the woman getting stomped by the man.

Dude you being the deflection right off the bat. I was responding to you. I asked numerous questions and even in my originial post. You simply want to say that the officer was wrong. That's ok if you feel that way....LOL

The reason why I'm not answering your little question is that the context and scenario don't matter when it comes to black people. The police don't need a reason to shoot us. We've been running away, had our hands up, or just been standing around and died by them.

You just want me to agree with you to justify him filling a girl with bullet holes on the basis she "might" or "could" have hurt someone else.

Look tthe title of the thread....

This is your first post

This is my response with a question

This is your response deflecting not wanting to answer the question..

you are saying the officer didn't try to do anything but there were 2 other officers there and this girl who was shot was attacking another person with a weapon then attacked another....got damn man....the cops were there why did she need to attack someone....

and you still haven't commented about the woman getting stomped by the man.
Two other officers being there and them not shooting anyone before the third arrives only proves my point.

Two other officers being there and them not shooting anyone before the third arrives only proves my point.
Ok, since you put it like that, let's say you were the officer. What would you have done if you saw another person that was in danger of being stabbed and your command was not obeyed? It is easy to say "I would have used my taser" but in this case, I believe the shooting was justified.

Back