Ma'Khia Bryant

How about go in the house and lock the door. They had the phone call on CNN and she was stating that someone was jumping on her grandmother and trying to stab her. When the officer pulls up...who has the knife...the girl who called the police.

Now we have folks marching saying he is racist.....but nobody has said anything about the foolish behavior that started all of this.

Hell we have people on this thread deflecting and when you respond to them they state you are deflecting...LOL
People are either too emotional or too proud to just go in the house and let the authorities handle the situation. They are too worried about what their "friends" will say about them or being called a snitch.

The reason why I'm not answering your little question is that the context and scenario don't matter when it comes to black people. The police don't need a reason to shoot us. We've been running away, had our hands up, or just been standing around and died by them.

You just want me to agree with you to justify him filling a girl with bullet holes on the basis she "might" or "could" have hurt someone else.

Dude she had a knife holding it against a girl who was carrying a dog. LMAO!!!! The cop should not have had to give her commands because quite frankly to other officers were there and she should have released at that moment they were there because she called.

The girl needed better coping skills. The officer in this case was justified.

Ok, since you put it like that, let's say you were the officer. What would you have done if you saw another person that was in danger of being stabbed and your command was not obeyed? It is easy to say "I would have used my taser" but in this case, I believe the shooting was justified.
The only command he gave was to get down before he fired.

Dude she had a knife holding it against a girl who was carrying a dog. LMAO!!!! The cop should not have had to give her commands because quite frankly to other officers were there and she should have released at that moment they were there because she called.

So you want a girl who was actively being bullied and attacked to have coping skills but not the authority figure who shot her within seconds of arriving on the scene? LOL.

So you want a girl who was actively being bullied and attacked to have coping skills but not the authority figure who shot her within seconds of arriving on the scene? LOL.

Yes she should. Cops were already there. Look at his body camera....it immediately went to the girl who was falling. Then he saw the knife and screamed stop.

What video did you watch?

YES because no one was fighting until that cop arrived. Why start up as soon as he shows up?

Why fight in front of the cops? With a weapon? If it was just fists-that cop would be 100% wrong for shooting.

With her chasing that girl, and all the commotion going on around her, you think she actually heard what that cop said before he killed her?

Dude you just answered your question in bold. If she felt so threatened to call the police then why was she the aggressor when the police showed up?

Hell SHE was causing the commotion.

So people who feel threatening can't possibly defend themselves, right?

She had a deadly weapon and the 911 call stated that a girl was at her grandmother's house trying to stab her grandmother. When the cop gets there he shoots a girl who has a knife about to stab another girl.

These are FACTS.

Truthfully we don't know that, she could've just been "swiping" at her, but this cop will be found justified in his duties.
I wouldnt have given her the chance to find out. If that was my sister in the pink and I ran up on that scene as is, shawty would've gotten shot. She should've stayed in her yard until the cops got there.

Rated R you taking an L on this one. I know we like to defend it all but this aint the one. If she had stayed her ass in the yard she would be alive. She took it upon herself to start chasing the girl when the cops arrived. That sealed her fate. It was either gonna be her or the girl in the pink and as a cop, you're ending the current threat. She was the threat. It's just like if someone broke into my house and I chased them down the street and shot em in the back. I'd go to jail. The law doesn't consider emotion outside of passion crimes chief.

After the first shot she was down. Why three more shots?

Because as a shooter, you shoot until the threat is done, period. You're not taught to shoot to injure, you're taught to shoot to kill. Also, if they pulled up and just sat there and let ol girl in the pink get diced up, folks would be mad about that too.

Because as a shooter, you shoot until the threat is done, period. You're not taught to shoot to injure, you're taught to shoot to kill. Also, if they pulled up and just sat there and let ol girl in the pink get diced up, folks would be mad about that too.
But he is "law enforcement ". Not a shooter.

Bad parenting.... and I hope my generation wakes up and realizes we need to be better people before laying down having these children unprepared and not matured. This one is not foul play or deserving of no Black Lives Matter protest here... black mom and dad I’m looking at y’all child out there looking to scrap against they own... black women .... looking at y’all it’s all we need to protect black women but it’s black women here in THIS situation not protecting each other.... as far as the cop .... he gave multiple commands.... cop shot a threat.... violence was at the highest nature of levels to excuse his use of lethal force... let’s not be hypocrite’s or give these white folks anymore justification for our own stupidity.

Back