K'Hari Lane waiting for an offer than may never come

Maybe he does, maybe he dont..he get out with a degree and zero student loan debt, he still won. He about to be an indentured servant for 4-5 years like every other ncaa athlete.
He would've played and graduated also no student loans at a HBCU.

He would've played and graduated also no student loans at a HBCU.
Wherever he would have went, he would have came out on top if he handled his business. I just don't see why people are mad at this kid over a business decision.
Well, actually I do. A lot of us see these kids as cattle.
I will never side with the system over the athlete.

Boy, I must be missing something so let me ask, if it is his choice to make and he has gotten out of his own decision making what he sought....that is an opportunity to play at a FBS program tuition free then how has he lost?
He hasn't. People don't think these kids should be able to make their own choices. Crazy aint it. A kid can join the army and go to war but can't make a choice about college football.

our friends from another color basically tell their kids where to go with no hesitation and will give up their dreams and pay to do

us? we're open and supposed to be kind and gentle and see what the world has to offer to enter environments we were never cut out for to begin but struggling is supposed to be better than going with what you know and making that environment better

I can't speak for others but my parents had zero involvement on my decision on where to attend college. They did not suggest a single school. It was my decision. It was up to me to get it paid for also.

+1. Ditto for the parent non-involvement; same story except I had MANY differing telling me what schols I should accept and attend their then swc schools. I tell youngers, including my own, that it's not me who will sit in a classroom on a specific campus, put up w/ their coaches/students both hostile, racists, and friendly, AND will be there attempting to matriculate for 4-5 years; it's you and YOUR decision, not mine.

+1. Ditto for the parent non-involvement; same story except I had MANY differing telling me what schols I should accept and attend their then swc schools. I tell youngers, including my own, that it's not me who will sit in a classroom on a specific campus, put up w/ their coaches/students both hostile, racists, and friendly, AND will be there attempting to matriculate for 4-5 years; it's you and YOUR decision, not mine.
Yeah, ole guy tried to sell me Ole Miss. I went on one visit... Na playa

Yeah I'm the same. Except my white HS counselor told me I couldn't go to college even though I was graduating HS with a electronic technician license and she told me to go to the army lol

I don’t feel sorry for him. He has offers but feels he is better than those schools. Some kids never get an offer and end up hanging up their career.

Someone was telling him to spurn those HBCUs and it ending up coming back to bite him after he left Arizona. No playing when he went JUCO and he didn't even play there. No D1 HBCU was gonna touch him after that

These days, you got 2-3 stars going JUCO because they wanna sit around and wait on the big offer and it never comes

Someone was telling him to spurn those HBCUs and it ending up coming back to bite him after he left Arizona. No playing when he went JUCO and he didn't even play there. No D1 HBCU was gonna touch him after that

These days, you got 2-3 stars going JUCO because they wanna sit around and wait on the big offer and it never comes

Tell him to wear his high school jacket and go to the high school games and stand on the sideline and act like a coach like all the wanna be has beens act. Those cats be coaching but at halftime they standing on the sideline talking to folks in the stands. I saw one cat with his Jordan's on and a outfit to match....color weren't nowhere near the school's colors. I saw one cat with homemade shirt on with "Coach" on the back.

Yeah I'm the same. Except my white HS counselor told me I couldn't go to college even though I was graduating HS with a electronic technician license and she told me to go to the army lol
Must be related to the same white bitch devil who told me "your grades are... okay but you need to go to the army." I graduated top-3 in a class of 674 where there were only 13 of us coloreds and 660 anglo devils and 1 Latin/Spanish speaking. I beat the dumb mf'ers at their academic and "socially" racist games for 14 straight years and my reward at the end was a white bitch demanding I go to the army.

Last edited:
Haters just wait on it. We know what we have on lynch street
You must knew y'all were going after Deion if it didn't work out with that other guy, right?

The elephant in the room is that TSU won 8 games since that comment in 2017...So you don't even have to go there haha

You must knew y'all were going after Deion if it didn't work out with that other guy, right?

The elephant in the room is that TSU won 8 games since that comment in 2017...So you don't even have to go there haha
You sure y'all won 8 games since then 😆.. Y'all barely won 3 in the last 3 years. Hughes (3-8 to 5-5) was at least trending upwards lol.

Back