K'Hari Lane waiting for an offer than may never come

But dez's truth is his reality, Nasty. Sounds like your hc boy is foul, imho. And put the word to your hc that if coach Simmons extends his hand in friendly shake and Hughes becomes belligerent, he's gonna' take a walk on the Willie Simmons kicked your ass on and off the field of play tour lol. Shotgun don't play that shat. :D

Man I don't believe half the stuff these folks be trying to pass off. Alternative facts I guess lmao. He just doesn't come across as THAT guy to me. Supposedly he's not a players coach but his players arent saying that lmao

Man I don't believe half the stuff these folks be trying to pass off. Alternative facts I guess lmao. He just doesn't come across as THAT guy to me. Supposedly he's not a players coach but his players arent saying that lmao

I don't think that's what dez was saying though...

I'm pretty sure he got players that can refute that statement

I can speak from what my students tell me. I have several that are both starters and just on the team. These guys love coach Hughes. They tell me all the time the good the bad whatever. They have no reason to lie to me. They vote don't me Professor of the game for the first home game. I always keep it real with them. Plus I'm one of the Recruiting Acadmic Reps. I speak to all the new recruits and their families. I'm there when they first meet everyone. So I see from the somewhat of the inside. Nothing is 100%. So if sure there are a few guys who feel their not getting a fair shake. So if one is crying there are three times as many singing his praises. But as a majority they love him.

Isn't that something?

So dez you slamming the guy for doing his then job. Why would he steer a kid from Hinds to any SWAC school??? How many SWAC coachs have done the same to other SWAC schools. I'm sure when Alcorns former OC didn't tell plohe went after good glowing things about SU JSU or any other SWAC school. But where is he now. He isn't the only one that downs one SWAC school then take a position there. I've had recruits tell me the ugly stuff other SWAC coaches say about JSU and Alcorn. So how is that something interesting????

So dez you slamming the guy for doing his then job. Why would he steer a kid from Hinds to any SWAC school??? How many SWAC coachs have done the same to other SWAC schools. I'm sure when Alcorns former OC didn't tell plohe went after good glowing things about SU JSU or any other SWAC school. But where is he now. He isn't the only one that downs one SWAC school then take a position there. I've had recruits tell me the ugly stuff other SWAC coaches say about JSU and Alcorn. So how is that something interesting????

Interesting commentary and inquisition....

Maybe he wants to be a truck driver.
Is he a Bruce Eugene 4 years from now since already weighs 230? If he has Eugene's stuff I would take him. In my opinion 4 pretty good HBCUs have made him an offer. The ball is in his court.

SMH. We are easily miss guided.

And that coaching staff at Arizona may not be there after this year if they don't win a certain amount of games. He was so hell bent on playing at a FBS level school. Our schools were not good enough for him. Oh well.

So this kids patience and gamble paid off. Say what yall want, I respect what he did. If the offer never came, he could have always circled back to a lower level program.
Please explain what's a "lower level program". Is the program that you support and the school that YOU graduated from "lower level" to you? If so, that's a huge problem bro.

Please explain what's a "lower level program". Is the program that you support and the school that YOU graduated from "lower level" to you? If so, that's a huge problem bro.
FBS=Level I
FCS=Level II
D2
D3
NAIA

Yes the program I played for and support is a lower level program when compared to the top classification. I have no problem with that. I loved every moment. I am just looking at the situation from a business standpoint. He stood nothing to lose by holding out. The FCS opportunities would have been there 2 months from now still.

FBS=Level I
FCS=Level II
D2
D3
NAIA

Yes the program I played for and support is a lower level program when compared to the top classification. I have no problem with that. I loved every moment. I am just looking at the situation from a business standpoint. He stood nothing to lose by holding out. The FCS opportunities would have been there 2 months from now still.
If you ever hope for that level to change.... I propose and ask that we guide our best to our OWN, because we know that that would turn the tide and have our OWN listed at the top of your "level" list.

If you ever hope for that level to change.... I propose and ask that we guide our best to our OWN, because we know that that would turn the tide and have our OWN listed at the top of your "level" list.
Personally, I want my kid to attend an HBCU but college sports is a BUSINESS brother. This kid made a BUSINESS decision. Now, it may blow up in his face. It may work out for the best but BUSINESS wise, it was a no-risk decision to hold up. I would not change my personal choice for anything in the world.

and FCS will never be more appealing than FBS overall. It just aint going to happen. Now, we can and should make HBCU's more attractive than other FCS schools and even lower level FBS schools.

Personally, I want my kid to attend an HBCU but college sports is a BUSINESS brother. This kid made a BUSINESS decision. Now, it may blow up in his face. It may work out for the best but BUSINESS wise, it was a no-risk decision to hold up. I would not change my personal choice for anything in the world.

Homie got someone to pay for his schooling. That's a win for him.

I'm a realist. That boy ain't gone touch the field. If he do it want be at quarterback.
Maybe he does, maybe he dont..he get out with a degree and zero student loan debt, he still won. He about to be an indentured servant for 4-5 years like every other ncaa athlete.

Back