JSU's 2004 football schedule SWAC-heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AAMU Alum
Another Lynch St. lie!

Again, your past history has done nothing for you in this decade, or the last three years of the previous one!

I am sure that is doesn't when it does not bode well for you. JSU has been in the baseball finals more than you. JSU has been to the Big Dance in the past five years. You have not beat us in bball in 2-3 years now. Or football team is 4-1 against you since entering the SWAC.

I know you want to talk about 2003 so go ahead.....2-10,2-10, 2-10. Nothing else matters but 2-10. I know...post 2-10...Forget all other ass whoopings. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I am sure that is doesn't when it does not bode well for you. JSU has been in the baseball finals more than you. JSU has been to the Big Dance in the past five years. You have not beat us in bball in 2-3 years now. Or football team is 4-1 against you since entering the SWAC.

I know you want to talk about 2003 so go ahead.....2-10,2-10, 2-10. Nothing else matters but 2-10. I know...post 2-10...Forget all other ass whoopings. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Your basketball team got its first victory over AAMU last season. You won the tournament in a year when AAMU was NOT ELIGIBLE (talk about going through the back door.) Please refrain from lies to try to prove your point. Don't add fabrications to go along with any other warped postings that might come out of that head of yours. It's so common.

Your basketball team got its first victory over AAMU last season. You won the tournament in a year when AAMU was NOT ELIGIBLE (talk about going through the back door.) Please refrain from lies to try to prove your point. Don't add fabrications to go along with any other warped postings that might come out of that head of yours. It's so common.

Have you been since you became eligible?? case closed. We are ahead of you in bball. you need a coach... get rid of the D2 one.

TP, have you forgotten that we support the BC and not in favor of playing in the 1AA playoffs. We fully understand what is important, therefore, it is important that others need to support the conference. You see if was important for the SWAC to be in the 1AA playoff the NCAA would change the start dates of the playoffs to accomdate the SWAC. As long as they don't make an effort to ensure that we have a team in the 1AA we need to keep playing hardball.

Originally posted by MightyDog
You see if was important for the SWAC to be in the 1AA playoff the NCAA would change the start dates of the playoffs to accomdate the SWAC.

What??? The NCAA needs to accomodate us?

Originally posted by MightyDog
TP, have you forgotten that we support the BC and not in favor of playing in the 1AA playoffs. We fully understand what is important, therefore, it is important that others need to support the conference. You see if was important for the SWAC to be in the 1AA playoff the NCAA would change the start dates of the playoffs to accomdate the SWAC. As long as they don't make an effort to ensure that we have a team in the 1AA we need to keep playing hardball.

2 questions:

Why should the entire D-1aa have to accommodate one conference?

How is playing "hardball" helping the conference as a whole?

Have you been since you became eligible?? case closed.

2002 SWAC Basketball Tournament

Alabama A&M vs. Alabama State in the semi-finals.

Any more questions? I thought not!

2002 SWAC Basketball Tournament

Alabama A&M vs. Alabama State in the semi-finals.

Any more questions? I thought not!

I was talking about to the big dance. That shows how smalltime your program is. You can't even make it to Bham. LOL

I was talking about to the big dance. That shows how smalltime your program is. You can't even make it to Bham. LOL

The tournament was in BIRMINGHAM! Just when I thought you couldn't be any DUMBER! You are sad...as well as sickening! Please refrain from posting, lest you reveal yourself to be even more intellectually destitute than you have thus far.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back