Joel Olsteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say that Fortitude!

Married Sigma: To GOD be the Glory!

Docmump: THEY ARE DOING THINGS FOR THEIR COMMUNITY. You just are not informed as to what they are doing. Secondly, a few pages ago, you said you were trying not to post on this thread.

docmump said:
Crit,
No where in my posts did I say I want to use their money. What I have said is "The Church, Any Church, should do more to help it's local comunity." Once again, Lakewood is a great Church but they do not do anything for the community it resides in.

I do not have a mission or a vision for the northeast community. I only posted my opinion about Lakewood and the community in which it resided in since it was founded.

Once again, I did not gloryfy my Church. I would never do that. In fact I gave Windsor Village more credit then I gave my own Church. Someone asked what did my Church do and I answered. Subject changed.

Dont be so agressive in bashing my because of what I believe in. That is what you are doing by saying I am a hypocrite because Lakewood doesnt do anything for the Northeast community. They do not. That's a hypocrite to say Oh what a great Church Lakewood is for moving into a new building.

You can take it how you want it. I'm going by what I'm reading and responding.
And if the shoe fits, wear it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back