James Bell ... Your Savior?

Re: Re: SU Jag 79.....

Originally posted by HBCUs
You're damn right about that.
jsustats.jpg

:smh:

Looking at those stats, its amazing the score wasn't 56-0. I know SUcks is sorry, but dayum. 10 first downs in the entire game?? 20% on 3rd down? 158 yards? And your Defense gave up 650 yards? I guess the dog day defense left with Vite. Pete ain't isht on his own. Once his top assistants left, he was exposed for what he is: an old man who can't recruit. Even JW could recruit a litte bit and didn't fall apart after Shannon left.

Boy oh boy...GR is lame...

That's all you got to say after all this time?

Just talk about football bruh and how u guys will stop the bleeding come August....

Ole Blue Belle got yall 'xited over there in the MS country!!!!

Since you're postin' facts Kool aid....post the last year Jsue won a SWAC championship........(crickets)

Hey GR, Jsue needs more lineman.....say bruh...250+

lay off the pork ribs.....PICs don't lie!:lmao:

errrr.......Buffalo

BET first soap opera will be centered around JSU athletics and will be called "The Bold And Stupid." You (jsue), homey and all the other Lynch St. clowns football mission is to be the number one traveling circus in the Americas starring Dumbell, Kolor Blind Kint and the remaining cast of incompetent characters. A program that win only 1 maybe 2 out of 17 sports should be seen and not heard. You people really need to "raise up" off of Jock Wash because he is and was the best your 0-13,remedial, decayed decrepit, non stadium owning, Lindsey Hunter led NCAA tourney rejects deserve. And will you people bring those tore up uniforms that your football team is known to wear on T.V. to a local high school's home economics depts. and have them patch or stitch your shameful attire. I personally dont have a problem with diversity, but will your so called program win a championship led by brothers. Your also ran program is headed south. 1st playing under the rebel flag, then letting Jim Crow Jr. count your attendance and honoring playing in Confederate Memorial Stadium by saluting them with a cannon. You people really need to drop athletics if you cant win but 1 maybe two championships. Maybe all HBCU's in Mississippi needs to merge and form one athletic program. Since Toten is the best coach we will make him the HNIC and call you buffoons the Satellites (too many daggone tigers "anyha"). That way Kint could run 2nd team to Carriere and observe how not to turn over the ball. JSUE is looking smack dab in the barrell of 6-6 season. Half of your losses will be courtesy of Pelican state ball clubs.....later for you JScrUbbs! And you too Wilona errr I mean Rent Ready.

JROCK.....

They don't understand bruh......

THEY'RE like SHEEP being led to slaughter........BAHHBELLLLLL

:lmao:

Nice rant JR,

Because its not good to keep all that stress and HATE balled up inside.....was that somewhat therapeutic for you, because I sure as hell don't know what you talkin' about.

and another thing.......

If this "hea" forum was Burger King and I can have my way, your entire athletics dept would pass through the Grumbling tunnel. Doug could slap the much needed bejesus, heebeegeebees and buffalo with them 14 inch hands out of you circus clowns. Your tour this year should be called Pimp Down Dummy Down Tour. Now apologize for those 13 post season losses and ask for forgiveness and just maybe you can get those 25 bones that someone is whinning for. For those damg 13 losses the SWAC office should levy a judgment on your program and make you pay the other 8 members (not including PV) BIG TIME BUCKS for defamation of character and irreparable damages to the conference!

Originally posted by j-state_tiger06
I sure as hell don't know what you talkin' about.

Dont fret (Mississippi dialect) young cub. It is the school where you matriculated and is not your fault. The entire school shoud be under quarantine. You have an acute case of.....Buffaloitis

Re: Re: SU Jag 79.....

Originally posted by HBCUs
jsustats.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 10 fir firs first :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 49 yard rus rush rushing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: my stomach hurting wha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew ohmygawd
Oh Well 79....at least yall had experienced WRs even if your coaches sucked.
Dude....dont even show up

Boy this thread sure did take a real U-turn...........

Jag03..........man I sure do want the money you didnt pay me after the game in 2001. Man that was almost 2 years ago. If you had saved up $1 a month, you would almost have enough monet to pay me by now. That sure was low of you not to pay my money for that bet. It sure does make you look bad.

Change the subject over here----------->

GR.....

You're right....you sure did change the subject when it came down to talkin about dumBELL ....you guys are in a world of hurt ......

But I guess that's what BUFFALOS do when they're being hunted........RUNNNNNN & CHANGE DIRECTION

Re: GR.....

Originally posted by JAG03
You're right....you sure did change the subject when it came down to talkin about dumBELL ....you guys are in a world of hurt ......

But I guess that's what BUFFALOS do when they're being hunted........RUNNNNNN & CHANGE DIRECTION

Just like you changed direction when you were suppose to be on your way to pay me my damn money. Bell aint got nothing to do with this....this is about you not being man enough to pay me my money. If you had paid me my money, maybe Bell would be a good coach. But since you aint paying me nothing that you owe me, then I cant contribute to the school to help us get Bell to coaching school. This is really worryn me.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Boy this thread sure did take a real U-turn...........

Jag03..........man I sure do want the money you didnt pay me after the game in 2001. Man that was almost 2 years ago. If you had saved up $1 a month, you would almost have enough monet to pay me by now. That sure was low of you not to pay my money for that bet. It sure does make you look bad.

Change the subject over here----------->

I said APOLOGIZE for those 13 post season losses. This dubious distinction has given my beloved conference a black eye courtesy of Buffalo. You people have no dignity. First this and now a public display of begging for 25 bones. This display is lower than a $2.00 crack head on $3 avenue.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attention posters....

If your school has a whopping .000 winning percentage against Robert Kent....

and a colossal .400 winning percentage against rocket scientist Hughes.....

please STFU

If your school got embarrassed by 3 TDs by Robert Hughes and Darrell Assberry on national TV....Please STFU

If you mad cause Brian Green was trying to run the score up, please STFU....:emlaugh:
0292-35.jpg

BTW what does STFU mean?

way too easy.......

Originally posted by Prodigy
Attention posters....

If your school has a whopping .000 winning percentage against Robert Kent....

please STFU [/B]
ummmm,
what if Kint is the one with that whopping .000 winning percentage?????

:lmao: :lmao:

Mh, would you care to explain this?

That his longtime friend and teammate had been ruled ineligible, Jackson said, "It's a bunch of crap. I'll tell you this, if he doesn't play, I won't play. I don't know what all the other guys are going to do, but if he ain't playing, I have no plans to play."

Did this guy suppose to be you all's savior? :confused: Was this the guy that would bring back the winning days at Alabama View? This was the one that you and SlickPiss was bragging on, right?

BornLoser, could you pls give me a run down on your All State recruits again? I've seem to forgot............:rolleyes:

How many QBs, RBs, WRs, OL, DL, CBs, did you all recruit again?

Back