Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South (2021-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Welcome to Jackson State University, and welcome to The Show, where the Tigers football team, The Sonic Boom of the South marching band, and the Prancing J-Settes dance team are a legacy, a calling, and a family -- a family with an energy and excellence like none other. Though it’s not easy, the students in these programs expect themselves and each other to be great. And their coaches and directors have their backs while still pushing them to excellence every day.

View: https://twitter.com/SonicBoomOTS/status/1456048809759453197

The Weather Man stated that it is supposed to Flood in Jax Town Saturday.
I told him that it will be okay if it does because we have a Dynamic Drainage System in the
Vet. Stadium. Please take care of my guy Simmons just in case he starts drowning in the water!!!
I really enjoy the fellowship with the Ocean. I think that they are the only Marching Band that show’s the Boom
Love. Clouds by Chaka Khan is one of my favorites. Thanks for Arranging that tune when you were at SU.
Much Love to Mr. Simmons. Again; show them some Love if they come to Jax Town. “Peace” my brothers!!!!
“Drill Boom, Drill” Step 2 drop offs, 1,3,5,7 odd numbers. TTR and BLOW.

It's almost time to go to Lunch. Guess What? Let's go and demolish some Sea Food in Louisiana!!!
Eat, Eat, Eat, "Go Get It"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back