If Your Team Gave Up FITTY.....

Hold up! AAMU is 1-1, JSU is 0-2, and you want to smack us for giving up fitty. Not realizing the elephant in the room is that your team got beat and is winless; however, did not give up fitty. In essence, you pound your chest for a loss. The Jacksonians that I know are ticked about being winless. JRob, you are better than this man, come on! This is the kind of nonsense that these black athletes read and go elsewhere to further their athletic careers. What is the SWAC’s record combined for wins and losses? I guess, JSU is the smartest kid in _____, yes that class…

The narrative you want to portray will be, ‘well we got beat by BC and USA and AAMU gave up fitty to UAPB”. Unfortunately, the history books will not provide information about moral victories. The proud Jackson State teams of the 80’s are turning over their graves about the lack of progress of a once proud program and fans like you being happy for a loss. Oops! Why am I being so serious, you put this on the smack board, you were smacking and wasn’t serious at all. Carry on…..My apologies… As you requested, Dog81 signing in…

Hey jax, why you hangin on another school on another thread and leaving your own school high and dry by its lonesome in the fitty club thread? What the hell you afraid of? You only got fitty put on yall, not sixty!!! Hahahaha!!

Jesus Christ boy....you must be desperate for attention. A lie doesn't care who tells it.

Speaking of hanging on another school's nutts....see my signature below. That's how we know you...as a nuttrider.

HA HA HA HA!!!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ boy....you must be desperate for attention. A lie doesn't care who tells it.

Speaking of hanging on another school's nutts....see my signature below. That's how we know you...as a nuttrider.

HA HA HA HA!!!
THERE he is folks. He finally decided to show up.

Hold up! AAMU is 1-1, JSU is 0-2, and you want to smack us for giving up fitty. Not realizing the elephant in the room is that your team got beat and is winless; however, did not give up fitty. In essence, you pound your chest for a loss. The Jacksonians that I know are ticked about being winless. JRob, you are better than this man, come on! This is the kind of nonsense that these black athletes read and go elsewhere to further their athletic careers. What is the SWAC’s record combined for wins and losses? I guess, JSU is the smartest kid in _____, yes that class…

The narrative you want to portray will be, ‘well we got beat by BC and USA and AAMU gave up fitty to UAPB”. Unfortunately, the history books will not provide information about moral victories. The proud Jackson State teams of the 80’s are turning over their graves about the lack of progress of a once proud program and fans like you being happy for a loss. Oops! Why am I being so serious, you put this on the smack board, you were smacking and wasn’t serious at all. Carry on…..My apologies… As you requested, Dog81 signing in…

We may be 0-2 , but we sho as hell ain’t giving up 50 points on defense.... if y’all bring that defense come JSU week we gone stump a mud hole in some bull dog ass.

Speaking of hanging on another school's nutts....see my signature below. That's how we know you...as a

HA HA HA HA!!!

Calls us nutrriders but be on every team not named southern nuts when they beat us... even tagged team with they daddy Gram crackas just too feel tall and mighty against thes Jackson state.... gods team... amen.. amen.. amen for that interesting logic ...

THERE he is folks. He finally decided to show up.

And as usual, the drunken monkey has no idea we are laughing AT him instead of with him. HA HA HA!!!

PS...I don't run and hide like you've done in the past COUNTLESS times.

Last edited:
Calls us nutrriders but be on every team not named southern nuts when they beat us... even tagged team with they daddy Gram crackas just too feel tall and mighty against thes Jackson state.... gods team... amen.. amen.. amen for that interesting logic ...

Actually I wasn't referring to yall sorry ass jstank folks collectively, but....if the shoe fits! LOL!!!

You know...I can't call you frat after posting that BS...I'll just call you...SON... LMAO!

We own Gram
We own jSTANK. In other words, we yo pappy, SON!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Actually I wasn't referring to yall sorry ass jstank folks collectively, but....if the shoe fits! LOL!!!

You know...I can't call you frat after posting that BS...I'll just call you...SON... LMAO!

We own Gram
We own jSTANK. In other words, we yo pappy, SON!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Watch yo mouth , We gone see come November chump...

Watch yo mouth , We gone see come November chump...

I'm reminded of an old quote I've seen on here when this used to be the swac page....

"You bring the ass as we'll bring the foot!"

Damn shame what we're gonna do to yall at AW Mumford East, SON!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Sigh this taking too long @dezjaguar @Jax @PsychoJag @Oracle get y’all asses in here... we just want to have a lil chat right quick *snickers*

What do you want from me? I told ND that, based on last week's game against Morehouse, the defense was bad and PB would be a barometer for our SWAC play. We saw what it was.

I would not be too happy if I was JSU. PB's offense just may be better than thought. Nothing to say JSU's offense will do the same to us or that we won't have the ball more time and score more points against JSU. We can still win the East by playing better and beating teams in the East.,

Last edited:
What do you want from me? I told ND that, based on last week's game against Morehouse, the defense was bad and PB would be a barometer for our SWAC play. We saw what it was.

I would not be too happy if I was JSU. PB's offense just may be better than thought. Noting to say JSU's offense will do the same to us or that we won't have the ball more time and score more point against JSU. We can still win the East by playing better and beating teams in the East.,
There's been an Okracle sighting. What up O? I see you got Maynor so mad, he got a flag thrown on him. We tried to tell yall about Pine Bluff. It can be rough on the Bluff.
And yall lost on your home field too. Now yall gotta play an extra conference game on the road.

There's been an Okracle sighting. What up O? I see you got Maynor so mad, he got a flag thrown on him. We tried to tell yall about Pine Bluff. It can be rough on the Bluff.
And yall lost on your home field too. Now yall gotta play an extra conference game on the road.

We are aware of our defensive predicament. If it doesn't get better....

We are aware of our defensive predicament. If it doesn't get better....
Maynor ain't going nowhere anytime soon so yall will just have to suck this season up as a loss.
I do recall some trying to tell yall that Maynor is all talk and overrated.

Man the rate j st offense going, they will be drain tired by the time they see my Jags.

The offense will be hitting on all cylinders by then. We still are not playing the guy i feel will be the starter when it's all said and done.

Back