If Your Team Gave Up FITTY.....

@JayRob..... Ummm, Normally I don't view this forum. All of the good smack recently has been done on the Sports Board.

However, I came over. Saw this thread. Went back home and put on my "We gave up FITTY" T SHIRT!!!!

WEEZZE UP IN DIS BIZNAYEE!!!!

Last edited:
Look at these folks. You give them a free ticket to the Fitty club and they just ain't satisfied til they get some more folks in FREE.
Free tickets to the Fitty club don't come a dime a dozen.
Only fans of the 2019 season who meekly and weakly gave up at least FITTY are allowed in. That's southern, Texas Southern and AAMU thus far.
We ONLY have so many tickets in stock. We apologize for the inconvenience.

University of Southern Mississippi 55
Jackson State University 7

Southern Mississippi 55 Jackson State 7

AAMU hired a coach that got fired from Hampton.. yeah THAT Hampton. Hampton actually cares about football and he STILL couldnt win there. They they lost Brian Jenkins to NCCU and THEN they hired the worst DC in the MEAC so yeah.

I like how the FITTY CLUB members are making the club their home away from Mumford and Normal. It's really an honor to have them constantly visiting and keeping us company. Let's HOPE like heck that they'll keep coming back on a weekly or monthly basis.

This is an absolutely pathetic and self loathing thread and is basically a veiled attempt at n##$ridding (apparently standard practice for the OP) as J-stank ain't close to dropping 50 on nobody. :D

AAMU hired a coach that got fired from Hampton.. yeah THAT Hampton. Hampton actually cares about football and he STILL couldnt win there. They they lost Brian Jenkins to NCCU and THEN they hired the worst DC in the MEAC so yeah.

TP is back!!!! LMAO!!!

This is an absolutely pathetic and self loathing thread and is basically a veiled attempt at n##$ridding (apparently standard practice for the OP) as J-stank ain't close to dropping 50 on nobody. :D

Ohhhhh ummm careful I don’t think that statement will age well

What up Mumford. Thanks for stopping by. Stay as long as your team needs you too.

Bought dayum time you came to support ya Boy!

Back