If Your Team Gave Up FITTY.....

Cute little thread from one who's football program has become practically irrelevant. For a team that realistically may be improved this year and still finish under 500, carry on.

Btw, while in Memphis we gave up 50+ to an FBS school that will likely finish in the top 25 for Total Offense. Be sure to come back here bright and early Saturday night after you all receive what has became an annual beat down. Toodles! :cool:

We may be 0-2 , but we sho as hell ain’t giving up 50 points on defense.... if y’all bring that defense come JSU week we gone stump a mud hole in some bull dog ass.

As I said earlier, JSU is the smartest kid in that class. Winless and pounding your chest! You better win this weekend!

I never seen a guy so happy about another team's loss and his team is winless... Ok, carry on!
Dude, yall lost a CONFERENCE game. Don't you get it? Sheesh. It ain't all that serious, but it is a step backward in the Eastern division for bragging AAMU.
By the way, where were you when your fellow pups (trudog, Oracle, etc.) are constantly downing JSU? Nobody wants to hear your whining.
Yall can dish it out, but can't seem to take it.

Cute little thread from one who's football program has become practically irrelevant. For a team that realistically may be improved this year and still finish under 500, carry on.

Btw, while in Memphis we gave up 50+ to an FBS school that will likely finish in the top 25 for Total Offense. Be sure to come back here bright and early Saturday night after you all receive what has became an annual beat down. Toodles! :cool:
Thanks for checking in at the club. You're a bit late, but we'll still accept your ticket.
It truly amazes one when folks constantly see their own fanbase coming on here downing JSU time and time again, but when the shoe is on the other foot, those same folks can't take it. Just shows you how mentally fragile some are when the shoe's on the other foot.
By the way, JSU played an FBS school that should've beaten a top tiered Nebraska school on the road, but we didn't give up fitty to 'em.

As I said earlier, JSU is the smartest kid in that class. Winless and pounding your chest! You better win this weekend!
I don't think we'll lose, but even if we do by chance, at the end of the day, we'll still be ahead of AAMU in the East.
Isn't that REALLY what counts, to be ahead of everyone in the standings at the end of the season?

Nothing and I mean nothing can replace the embarrassment of JSU and the running clock we used to be beat them like run away slaves.

Nothing and I mean nothing can replace the embarrassment of JSU and the running clock we used to be beat them like run away slaves.
Well, yall should've took that same stunt from your playbook last Saturday. Perhaps yall woulda won. LOL.
Any how, we still welcome you. :snicker:
Now where's that trudraw......I mean trudog at? Hahahaha!!!

Cee, why you gotta hit him with that one (that was truly embarrassing). Please allow him to have his day. Again, I have never seen someone so happy and the team is winless. He is happier than a ____ with a bag of _______. Then he tries to justify his winless team...I know a team that won by 52 and the Coach is ticked and here he is happy and the team is winless.

I don't think we'll lose, but even if we do by chance, at the end of the day, we'll still be ahead of AAMU in the East.
Isn't that REALLY what counts, to be ahead of everyone in the standings at the end of the season?

Do you know you how you sound? Again, the JSU fans I know are ticked about being winless.

Do you know you how you sound? Again, the JSU fans I know are ticked about being winless.
Dude, everybody's ticked about Tenn. State, however unlike other school's goal is to beat ONE team (hint, hint), our goal is to not only beat Tenn. State, but to overall win the SWAC.

Cee, why you gotta hit him with that one (that was truly embarrassing). Please allow him to have his day. Again, I have never seen someone so happy and the team is winless. He is happier than a ____ with a bag of _______. Then he tries to justify his winless team...I know a team that won by 52 and the Coach is ticked and here he is happy and the team is winless.
Exhibit A. See, when other folks down JSU, you have nooooo problem, but when yall get cracked on, you have a hissy fit. Oh well.

Dude, everybody's ticked about Tenn. State, however unlike other school's goal is to beat ONE team (hint, hint), our goal is to not only beat Tenn. State, but to overall win the SWAC.

Ticked about Tennessee State? They are ticked because you are winless!

Exhibit A. See, when other folks down JSU, you have nooooo problem, but when yall get cracked on, you have a hissy fit. Oh well.

If you were undefeated and talking smack...no problem.. You are winless! Here is a tip that will hopefully help you understand. You are the only Jacksonian on here happy to be winless...The true fans are ticked, but not good ole JRob.

JSU haven't won a game since 2018, USM put 55 on ya last year, SU scored 41 on ya, and the AAMU beat ya in your own stadium.. and you are happy! Again, the Jacksonians I know are ticked!

If you were undefeated and talking smack...no problem.. You are winless! Here is a tip that will hopefully help you understand. You are the only Jacksonian on here happy to be winless...The true fans are ticked, but not good ole JRob.

JSU haven't won a game since 2018, USM put 55 on ya last year, SU scored 41 on ya, and the AAMU beat ya in your own stadium.. and you are happy! Again, the Jacksonians I know are ticked!
Dude, this thread must REALLY be irking you to the n-th degree.
Just accept AAMU as being part of the inaugural FITTY CLUB and keep it moving. LOL.
Oh, and please send regards to the rest of the Louis Crews crew.

Last edited:
WOW, ANOTHER appearance??! You seem to be getting used to being part of the FITTY CLUB.
We never close our doors, so you're welcome to stay as long as you want and to visit back any time.
Tell JR he's welcome too. Hahahaha!!!

Dude, this thread must REALLY be irking you to the n-th degree.
Just accept AAMU as being part of the inaugural FITTY CLUB and keep it moving. LOL.
Oh, and please send regards to the rest of the Louis Crews crew.

TP, alias, Tiger Pride, is one of the most intelligent Brothers on this site. However, he does write some stupid idiotic statements. I am unsure if that is his intent or he's just want to rock the boat. I must give you credit, you are one of the best "followers" on this site. Each time TP would write something stupid you would always come in and co-sign. That is what a good follower should do to help his fellow man.

As I mentioned earlier, TP is an intelligent Brother. Plus, you know that the initials TP stands for Tiger Pride. Meaning that he takes pride in being a proud Jackson State Tiger. Therefore, he would never co-sign someone being proud of a winless team. Have you notice that Tiger Pride has not co-signed this stupid thread. Even your buddy Tiger Pride want support you. In order for you to look better, please go to the Tiger Den and have some Tigers to co-sign this stupidity.

All the Jacksonians I know are ticked except you...You are better than this. Maybe Comegy was right about you!

WOW, ANOTHER appearance??! You seem to be getting used to being part of the FITTY CLUB.
We never close our doors, so you're welcome to stay as long as you want and to visit back any time.
Tell JR he's welcome too. Hahahaha!!!

You do realize we are laughing AT you...and have been for quite some time, boy. lol

TP, alias, Tiger Pride, is one of the most intelligent Brothers on this site. However, he does write some stupid idiotic statements. I am unsure if that is his intent or he's just want to rock the boat. I must give you credit, you are one of the best "followers" on this site. Each time TP would write something stupid you would always come in and co-sign. That is what a good follower should do to help his fellow man.

As I mentioned earlier, TP is an intelligent Brother. Plus, you know that the initials TP stands for Tiger Pride. Meaning that he takes pride in being a proud Jackson State Tiger. Therefore, he would never co-sign someone being proud of a winless team. Have you notice that Tiger Pride has not co-signed this stupid thread. Even your buddy Tiger Pride want support you. In order for you to look better, please go to the Tiger Den and have some Tigers to co-sign this stupidity.

All the Jacksonians I know are ticked except you...You are better than this. Maybe Comegy was right about you!

In short the dude is "booksmart"....got it....

Back