If Your Team Gave Up FITTY.....

This is detective luv the boom checking in,

I’m still looking for Alabama A&Ms defense.... Suspect coach Maynor told the bulldog fans they had this elite defense.... well the crime scene lays 87 points given up in two weeks... if you seen this defense please tell them to return to Huntsville, Alabama so coach maynor can begin his rap career again... again , we need everyone in the Swac’s full cooperation to find Alabama A&Ms defense stat this is no laughing matter

There goes one jag, dezjaguar.
I ain't gone call them jags but where your other jaggette friends who keep running from that fitty club. You can run but you can't hide.
Don't lemme see yall postin nowhere else. You REALLY gone get cracked on.
It's amazin how folks come and go. They stay when they win, they run when they lose.

Hey jax, why you hangin on another school on another thread and leaving your own school high and dry by its lonesome in the fitty club thread? What the hell you afraid of? You only got fitty put on yall, not sixty!!! Hahahaha!!

I told you
Yawns

Nevermind you tired cause I’m smacking you too sleep let me get a more stronger representative of SUcks to smack with ... dez you ain’t ready... go head and go to sleep .... your team gone win this weeks cupcake game and lose next for that 1-3 start I keep bringing up. 2 down 1 to go. I’ll be waiting to shove it in y’all face...

Nevermind you tired cause I’m smacking you too sleep let me get a more stronger representative of SUcks to smack with ... dez you ain’t ready... go head and go to sleep .... your team gone win this weeks cupcake game and lose next for that 1-3 start I keep bringing up. 2 down 1 to go. I’ll be waiting to shove it in y’all face...
Question is will yall win this week?

Back