I Love New York Season Two

And that's how she's gonna kick off Season 3.

That chick is alot of things, but she aint dumb.

My thing is, if she's truly looking for :love: why will there be a season 3? Total bullschitt...:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That chick is alot of things, but she aint dumb.

I do agree. It's just another way to get Season Three and keep the money coming in! :nod: NY 'gon ride the VH1 celebrity until the wheels fall off. I ain't mad at her; it's keeping me entertained. :lol:

I do agree. It's just another way to get Season Three and keep the money coming in! :nod: NY 'gon ride the VH1 celebrity until the wheels fall off. I ain't mad at her; it's keeping me entertained. :lol:

...another show? why at this point.....now it's time for you to go out on your own and find love if Tailor Made doesn't work out. I've had enough. This is gonna play out like America's next top model........:xeye:

...another show? why at this point.....now it's time for you to go out on your own and find love if Tailor Made doesn't work out. I've had enough. This is gonna play out like America's next top model........:xeye:

I think I read/saw somewhere Tyra got ANTM through 2009-10.

New York and Tailor Made have been living together since the show taped

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12182007/tv/new_york_in_love_179451.htm

New York selected Tailor Made on Monday night?s finale of I Love New York 2, and since the series was taped this past summer, George Weisgerber and Tiffany Pollard have been living together. In other words, the show might have actually created a successful relationship.
New York ?moved in with Weisgerber and his 12-year-old daughter Asia shortly after taping for the show was completed last summer,? The New York Post reports.
That might not be a surprise to some, as the two have been spotted recently in New York, making out at a nightclub, The New York Daily News? Ben Widdicombe reports.
?It?s always bewildered me how people end up finding their ?soul mate? on a reality show, but then they stay separated for months until the finale airs. I?m all for respecting the integrity of the show, but if you love someone, you can?t let anything or any one come between you,? Weisgerber told the Post. And he said that Tiffany and her daughter are ?like peas in a pod. They?ve become very close and like to team up and make fun of me.?

yeah that is messed up that neffe's husband and cousin are together!
I like frankie she seems like she is trying to get herself together.

Anyone see the Reunion show?

and you know this......

Man I hollared when sis. patterson slobbed down ole boy. she knew that was her choice for herself and not new york.

Why does NY have to dress like a street walking slut? Wasn't nothing cute about her outfit. Not to mention that she now has a nice looking man on her arm she needs to step it up.

other than that- the show was aight........

I missed it, but I'm sure they'll re-air it a 1,001 times. :rolleyes:

Who did Sis. Pat kiss?

Champion. He fine, too! :nod: I ain't mad at Sis. Patterson; I would've wanted to keep him for myself too.

Was it me or did it look kinda gay having Buddha AND Punk sitting on that loveseat together? :lol: If I was a dude, they would've had to bring out a chair/stool for me to sit on. Two dudes on a loveseat don't even look right.

Champion. He fine, too! :nod: I ain't mad at Sis. Patterson; I would've wanted to keep him for myself too.

Was it me or did it look kinda gay having Buddha AND Punk sitting on that loveseat together? :lol: If I was a dude, they would've had to bring out a chair/stool for me to sit on. Two dudes on a loveseat don't even look right.
I don't remember Champion...Imma have to visit the VH1 website.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I remember him, he was the one giving his verbal resume and sis. patterson slithered to the floor like a snake cause she was so impressed by him.

5 years and this hood rat ain't hooked up yet?

Who the contestant's gonna be this season?
Rappin Samoian's that like Hood Rat's from the Bronx. :lol:

Why doesn't NY have to dress like a street walking slut? Wasn't nothing cute about her outfit.

I saw the show last night and New York was lookin GOOD!!! :licky:

I don't remember the dude who was tryin to come at Pretty and Budha. That part seemed a little scripted.

Why Sis. Patterson got her man in the audience and trying to see Wolf's package? :confused:

Back