I Love New York Season Two

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Buddah is just playing the game and is doing it well controlling New York instead of letting New York control him.

Exactly. :nod: I think New York is keeping him around because not only he is pleasing to da eyes, but he is also a challenge. :tup: And he was right to check Sister Patterson too.

Entertainer is a loser......still living at home with his parents. At 29? :smh:

Tailor Made is a BATCH. Period. :lol:

Punk- I don't know what to make of him yet. I don't think he's gay, but then again.......shat, I'on know. :lol:

The Entertainer is a loser. His parents did not have to embarrass him infront of everyone like that. Saying that they wash his clothes, take out the trash, and sweep & mop. :lol: His mama called Sister Patterson a transvestite. :lmao:

Tailor Made came out the best last night. I knew he was going to get his chain first. His father helped his image.

Punks people are not attractive folks. His sister needs serious dental work and a spinal reconstruction. She was bent over looking like an old azz Russian immigrant. His mother was extremely patient though, but I can tell she didnt like New York.

Buddah was right to come at Sister Patterson. She was exaggerating the fight he had with Tailor Made. He should have checked her and NY. Buddah daddy seems level headed. Do they go to the same gym. (I'd outlift both of them though)

Great Analysis Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt have said it better....
I cant stand Sis. Patterson Transgender looking ass... that woman is FULL 'O ISHT!!!!!!!
She needs to come to the kuntry hood with that mess... I know my female cousins would have whupped her and Tiffany.. then took their wigs and clean them up and wore them bad boyz to the club....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly. :nod: I think New York is keeping him around because not only he is pleasing to da eyes, but he is also a challenge. :tup: And he was right to check Sister Patterson too.

Entertainer is a loser......still living at home with his parents. At 29? :smh:

Tailor Made is a BATCH. Period. :lol:

Punk- I don't know what to make of him yet. I don't think he's gay, but then again.......shat, I'on know. :lol:

Yes Buddah gives her ass a challenge JUST LIKE TANGO! They resemble as well. If she was the real HBIC, she'da been dropped that ***** at the curb cause he be straight handling her ass........but that's what she likes- same with Tango.

Entertainer- no comment- he should have been gone as well.

Taylor Made- she keeps him around because he was buying her everything- who wouldn't keep him around.

Punk ???? he'll have to get tested first.

Well Punk is mixed, that could explain the spiked hair or rolling with the white girl, but I don't think he is gay. If you saw the episode with the parents I don't think he is gay. The entertainer is what he is and tailor made is a Byatch. Buddah is just playing the game and is doing it well controlling New York instead of letting New York control him.

ain't nothing wrong with dude's hair
I wear mine the same way.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This was the funniest schitt on last night...I :bawling: laughing. :lol: When those two Mamas went at it, I couldn't take it any longer.

You look like a tranvestite...well, that looks like a damn beaver on the top of your head.

Help me LAWDY!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ain't nothing wrong with dude's hair
I wear mine the same way.

I never said anything was wrong with that. I was giving an explaination of why he combed his hair that way.

check a couple of comments before mine!

Daddy was looking good...I would call him daddy...BIG DADDY:lmao:

She may kick Buddah off next week or Tailor Made.

She really has NO good choices but she is gonna pick Buddha and he is gonna dump her. I still think the white dude she cut last week was THE ONE. Buddha means her no good. This is an acting job for him and and he is playing the part well but I thought she was gonna get rid of him last night.

Back