I Love New York Season Two

Uhh....never mind......

And smh@ Rock of Love II around the corner.

And whoever said that she's gonna pick the actor, and he's gonna pull a Tango.....I got money backing that statement.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If she picks "Punk" it will come up that she called his family ugly on national tv and he'll leave her on the reunion.

If she picks Tango JR aka Buddah, it wont last too long because he thinks on his own.

I'm thinking she will pick Tayloor Made because she needs someone to be her b!tch and it helps that he's already rich.

ANd the Entertainers mother is a TRIP!!

she gone pick either Punk or Entertainer because Buddha is to stiff-necked and bull-headed. They would clash erryday.

Baby- entertainer is out!

I agree with your comments on Buddah though. If yall recall, she's doing the same crap she did with Tango. The- I love you.....crying and carrying on with him and so forth. I think Buddah said it best, She likes drama more than she does sex........shameful.

Don't understand why Tailor Made is still there.

1.) He has money and buys her expensive gifts.
2.) She can control him.

And she holds on to Buddha because he's fine as hell and because she likes the drama. She knows she can't control, Buddha. But deep down, she likes the mind games he plays, because it keeps the relationship interesting and stirs the drama she lives for. And did I mention that Buddha is FINE as hell?

And did I mention that Buddha is FINE as hell?

Did you see her mother telling tailor made to "wipe him(Buddah) out"? Then when NY was hugging Punk goodbye she's telling Buddah that she loves him..... talk about CRA-ZIEEEEEE! Then she give Buddah a passionate kiss after giving him his chain.....she had to catch herself for a minute and realize that Tailor Made was standing there.

They kill me on these date shows when they get down to the final 3 or 4, everybody talking about how IN love they are with the other person...man please.....:xeye:

Did you see her mother telling tailor made to "wipe him(Buddah) out"? Then when NY was hugging Punk goodbye she's telling Buddah that she loves him..... talk about CRA-ZIEEEEEE! Then she give Buddah a passionate kiss after giving him his chain.....she had to catch herself for a minute and realize that Tailor Made was standing there.

They kill me on these date shows when they get down to the final 3 or 4, everybody talking about how IN love they are with the other person...man please.....:xeye:

Yeah, I saw that. :smh: I think all three of them are crazy.

I'm glad she let Punk go, because he was too good for her. He seems like a real sweetie.

yeah, almost TOO SWEET.

:lol:

David/Punk is going to be okay. With the exposure this show has gotten him, he could have any Bad sister or gay man he wanted. :(
Punk got a law degree and some sense.

Im really starting to see that Buddha may be Crazy. Real Talk. He likes to be chased. He loves attention. I hope the world realizes that NY likes unstable people, that's why Tailor Made wont win.

Anyone else notice that Punk and Buddha cant dress. Tailor Made was killing them with the light blue linen and linen pants. All that Punk and Buddha know's how to wear is tight fitting tshirts and 50 Cent tshirts.
Get some swagga on the clothes game!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tailor got good skin, too. :lol:

Man, ain't dat mo foe pretty? :lol: :tup:

I likes a pretty mane, but not one that stay in da mirror more than I do. :smh:

Anyway, I knew she was going to let Punk go cause she likes the drama and challenge and he doesn't offer that......but Buddah does. :nod:

A man wearing a face mask.....That aint Gangsta.

I cant wait for the reunion show!!!!

Like I said PUNK will be cool. He going back to the Chi to work. I know his mama is happy that NY didnt pick him.
Seems like a very nice mother who cares for her children.

The reunion show shouldn't be that bad, no one really had mad beef except TM and Buddah. And hell, they laid across the same bed on last nights episode. If there is mad drama on the show- it will support our thoughts of it being scripted.

Man it was so funny how TM and Punk were "throwing darts" at Buddah last night. TM was like, "Don't go after him, he's an actor. That's what he wants you to do.....he can't get attention all the time."

hell, I would have gotten up and left just like Buddah. You gone sit here and talk that **** about punk and tm, talkin about how you love them- blah blah blah.......I would have dipped too.

This is the stupidest, dumbest show, but I tune in each week. :emlaugh: NY is one drama-filled queen. My goodness, that woman ain't happy unless some schitt is popping off.

I knew Punk's gay ass was outta there...he's too goody, goody for NY. She will choose Buddha b/c she likes fugging him. They have the chemistry and passion that she lacks w/anyone else.

TM is a bytch-ass and I sure hope she doesn't consider him, as a boyfriend. I believe she's only kept him around this long b/c she can control him and he buys her all these lavish gifts. He's too much of a wuss for me...I could NEVER be w/a man like that. I'd whup his ass er'day. :shame:

The producers of this show are hilarious. Ya'll listen to the music they have playing in the background when the drama pops off? :lol:

Wow, I didnt see that one coming.

NY loves Drama. She will be back for a season 3. I wont work with her and Tailor Made.

I saw the clips of that new Ice Cube movie about Christmas. Looks super wack.

Back