I Love New York Season Two

JSU Alum

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/i_love_new_york_2/splash.jhtml?source=globalnav

I Love New York Season Two

After another unsuccessful try at love Tiffany "New York" Pollard is jumping back into the dating pool to find the man of her dreams. A fresh crop of twenty men are brought together to compete for her heart and this time the selection process has a twist....some of the chosen contestants vying for New York's heart have been hand-picked by online users and some have been chosen by Tiffany's outspoken mother, Sister Patterson. Will the viewer's choices for Tiffany be her perfect match or does mother know best? Find out on a new installment of "I Love New York" season 2 premieres on Monday, October 8 at 9/8C

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did anybody watch on last night? This show had me cracking up!!!!! :lol:
VH1 is soooo wrong for not adjusting the camera to get the full upper body shot of Midget Mac and to keep the camera just above his nose was soooo wrong. :lmao: I think I laughed harder at that than anything else that was said and done on the show.

Crit: Did you hear ole boy when he was talking to NY.
"I got a Big D*##".

I was like "Oh yeah he staying". New York is a big freak/whore/sex fiend. He might make it to the finals.

Why does ole boy PUNK look like Terry McMillians ex husband? That Ni99@ screams DLness.
Tailor Made (No relation to the JSU TM) is the new Mr. Boston. He started handing out $100 bills. All this schit is scripted, but funny. :lol:

Midget Mac is the BEST!!!!!!!

Crit: Did you hear ole boy when he was talking to NY.
"I got a Big D*##".

I was like "Oh yeah he staying". New York is a big freak/whore/sex fiend. He might make it to the finals.

Why does ole boy PUNK look like Terry McMillians ex husband? That Ni99@ screams DLness.
Tailor Made (No relation to the JSU TM) is the new Mr. Boston. He started handing out $100 bills. All this schit is scripted, but funny. :lol:

Midget Mac is the BEST!!!!!!!

Yeah, I heard him! :lol: Sis. Patterson talking 'bout she wanna see! I know she does!

Punk told NY, "I'll be your punk." This stuff is hilarious!!! :lmao:

Yeah, I heard him! :lol: Sis. Patterson talking 'bout she wanna see! I know she does!

Punk told NY, "I'll be your punk." This stuff is hilarious!!! :lmao:

Why did he allow himself to be called "PUNK". I honestly wouldnt be surprised if he is gay. I know some of them cats is.
Is "IT" still on the show. I got some of them Bamas confused.

Why is Chance coming back in the house???? That's when I knew it was scricted. He trying to pull a Flav/New York.
Keep it pushing Chance. :rolly:

Why is Chance coming back in the house???? That's when I knew it was scricted. He trying to pull a Flav/New York.

Is he the one who was acting like he's never touched a woman before? Yeah, he got a chain to move in the house.

Chance is coming back to stir the drama pot.

Is he the one who was acting like he's never touched a woman before? Yeah, he got a chain to move in the house.

More like a Crock pot.

Why is Sista Patterson always in the mix? Who is the big PUNK they have on there now? Charmo get knocked up or something?

But let Chance tell it, he didn't care nothing else about NY. I'll have to watch the re-run late this week.:sperm:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why did he allow himself to be called "PUNK". I honestly wouldnt be surprised if he is gay. I know some of them cats is.

Educate OH - Punk means Gay? Times have changed, when I am growing up it meant hoodlum or using modern terms, thug.

Did anybody watch on last night? This show had me cracking up!!!!! :lol:
VH1 is soooo wrong for not adjusting the camera to get the full upper body shot of Midget Mac and to keep the camera just above his nose was soooo wrong. :lmao: I think I laughed harder at that than anything else that was said and done on the show.
:lmao: My sister were commenting on that :lmao:

Back