How we and others view our HBCU's.

Bush treated HBCUs better than what Obama did Lol...smh..yall better wake up..

Dude Obama had to many excuses and we as black ppl have to call that crap out and stop with the cape because he's this and that...hell nah..

Firstly, Obama was NOT kind to HBCUs at all. That $4.6 billion that people keep stating is a vast manipulation tactic. Proof Here >>> Fact Checking President Obama on HBCUs

HBCUs are terribly underfunded with endowments, so much so, that a white high school has a larger fund reserve ($400MM) than all HBCUs, excluding Howard. The white high school endowment matches Howard.

Giving what I just said, what other options do we have but to take a meeting with Trump...who is still in the executive office? Should we not request more money from the government? What are your ideas? This is a serious question b/c we can't keep complaining without some resolve to fix this.

Again, I am NOT pro Trump. But I am so sick of people pretending like Obama cared about black people. At the end of the day, Trump met with HBCUs within a month while Obama, our first black president, dodged us for an entire year. We have the rest of the entire 4 year presidency to push our agendas to Trump, whether he bites or not.

Please peep this video...

HBCU liaison for Bush Administration Gives insight to how much we need federal money here.

You will never get black folks to criticize Obama on him keeping black folks at arms length. He is an Ivy League elitist Democrat. He was NEVER going to support HBCUs. The few crumbs HBCUs got in his 2nd term were AFTER many HBCU presidents had to pull his coat and lobby for the bipartisan Congressional HBCU Caucus. Source: Congressional HBCU Caucus

You can't even get a seat at the table in the Democratic party on a national level if you don't have ties to Ivy League schools.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ccap/2...-of-the-elite-college-education/#1618cc3d70f2

The truth hurts, but the truth will set you free

You will never get black folks to criticize Obama on him keeping black folks at arms length. He is an Ivy League elitist Democrat. He was NEVER going to support HBCUs. The few crumbs HBCUs got in his 2nd term were AFTER many HBCU presidents had to pull his coat and lobby for the bipartisan Congressional HBCU Caucus. Source: Congressional HBCU Caucus

You can't even get a seat at the table in the Democratic party on a national level if you don't have ties to Ivy League schools.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ccap/2...-of-the-elite-college-education/#1618cc3d70f2

The truth hurts, but the truth will set you free
I have wrote this on this board time and time again. People ignore. The dems just elected a chair with two ivy league degrees...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have wrote this on this board time and time again. People ignore. The dems just elected a chair with two ivy league degrees...

And he beat a guy who has no ivy league degree. Keith Ellison's biggest roadblock wasn't his Sunni Muslim religion...he had no connection to the Northeast upper crust ivy league fraternity. And neither did Bernie Sanders.

Back