How many of you in here are feeling 'the bern' (Bernie Sanders)

I’m not a supporter of Bernie Sander per se. However, if the powers that control this country gave me the choices between Sanders or any Republican candidate except Ben Carson, I would go with Sanders. If I get to choose between Sanders or Carson, I’ll go with Carson. If my choices are between Hilary Clinton and any other Republican, I’m going with Clinton. My choices have nothing to do with the issues nor does this whole election process for that matter. This whole process to me has been like a blood sport pay-per-view.

With that said, I’ve said it before when future history books detail the fall of the American empire this election will probably be the root cause of it. I’m voting because people have died for me to have that right but other than that I would not even bother. Which makes me wonder what kind of mess will go on in 2020? With what has transpired so far, something ridiculous as Michael Jackson’s Hologram will be running for president……and WIN.

Now I see why folks like Stacey Dash get their view points from. It is not fear mongering. It is common sense. When you have the Republican party who has stated they are gonna end every program that advances minorities in this country and end them, which they have proven several times they will do that is not fear mongering. This is why white Americans are saying and doing what they do in 2016. Your generation has bought into this we are Americans and we are past racial hate stuff. Don't worry though 10-15 years from now reality will set in for you.

Especially when some of their dumb azzes are struggling and their same dumb White colleagues they started in the workforce with is sitting pretty. It's not all their fault, because our generation must have missed the opportunity to inform the next generation on doing what is BEST for them and Black people as a whole. I guess we just like repeating the same dumb stuff in history.

"Know your history or you are doomed to repeat it"

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The only Republican I would have voted for for President is this man:

85184-004-2670BC77.jpg

Now I see why folks like Stacey Dash get their view points from. It is not fear mongering. It is common sense. When you have the Republican party who has stated they are gonna end every program that advances minorities in this country and end them, which they have proven several times they will do that is not fear mongering. This is why white Americans are saying and doing what they do in 2016. Your generation has bought into this we are Americans and we are past racial hate stuff. Don't worry though 10-15 years from now reality will set in for you.

The reality is that none of these candidate -- Dems or Republican -- give a shit about any of us. They're beholden to those who fill their coffers. If you believe that Trump -- a man worth billions -- is running for president for the greater good of America, you have to be insane. And if you believe the same about Clinton, who doesn't have an inkling of interest in the progress of black people, you'd have to be equally insane.

Sanders says some things that interest me, but he just won't get the support.

The reality is that none of these candidate -- Dems or Republican -- give a shit about any of us. They're beholden to those who fill their coffers. If you believe that Trump -- a man worth billions -- is running for president for the greater good of America, you have to be insane. And if you believe the same about Clinton, who doesn't have an inkling of interest in the progress of black people, you'd have to be equally insane.

Sanders says some things that interest me, but he just won't get the support.
Anyone with a sense or brain knows no candidate cares about us, but to ignore the advances would be set back if one of the lesser of two evils wins and not at least attempt to stop it is beyond ignorant.

Anyone with a sense or brain knows no candidate cares about us, but to ignore the advances would be set back if one of the lesser of two evils wins and not at least attempt to stop it is beyond ignorant.

If we gotta pick between "the lesser of two evils" then that only speaks to how much the system needs to be over hauled.

If we gotta pick between "the lesser of two evils" then that only speaks to how much the system needs to be over hauled.

Do you think other Presidents gave a hoot about the civil rights movement? Do you think other Presidents really cared about Jim Crow and the March in Selma? Without the lessor of the two evils George Wallace as President would've had more dogs turned loose and church's blown up.

Do you think other Presidents gave a hoot about the civil rights movement? Do you think other Presidents really cared about Jim Crow and the March in Selma? Without the lessor of the two evils George Wallace as President would've had more dogs turned loose and church's blown up.
I am not voting for the lesser of two evils...... No Trump, No Clinton, No Cruz, No Carson, No etc.... for me. All of them are full of shat.

Some of you are equating not supporting Hillary Clinton to be the equivalent of supporting a Republican....
It is bruh. If folks don't vote the Republican party wins. White people will be out in full force to get a white male who represents their view in office. Do you not think the Supreme court justices that the next President puts in the court is not important? You desire kids. Those four justices voted will determine their future.

Put it like this if Hillary would not have married Bill she would been supporting Strom Thurmond.....

I hate that Joe Biden didn't run.....
Not true she been a Register democrat since she was 18... She came from a republican family tho where she supported Goldwater when she was 16... When she made 18 she started working with children that's why she became a Democrat

For the record, I think Bernie Sanders would be better for Black America than Hillary Clinton.

Okay!!! But IMO, just by her being a Democrat, Hillary Clinton would be better than any of the Republican candidates for Black people and the country as a whole. From past experience, we (Black people) at least seen where the Democrat's agenda has helped us WAY more than the Republican's agenda. Every Republican President starting with Reagan have tried their best of eliminating Black people completely out of the economic equation..

Last edited:
For the record, I think Bernie Sanders would be better for Black America than Hillary Clinton.
I disagree... He cares only about the economy and he just started pushing hard on black issues since a poll stated Hillary has the Black Vote... Hillary was going to black community events since the beginning of her Campaign... Bernie just woke up cuz he was losing the battle in the black community... So now pushing he always been on blacks side cuz he walked with MLK but what has he done for the black community in the past 30 years as a Vermont politician... So neither is for the black community to be honest

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I disagree... He cares only about the economy and he just started pushing hard on black issues since a poll stated Hillary has the Black Vote... Hillary was going to black community events since the beginning of her Campaign... Bernie just woke up cuz he was losing the battle in the black community... So now pushing he always been on blacks side cuz he walked with MLK but what has he done for the black community in the past 30 years as a Vermont politician... So neither is for the black community to be honest
None of them are for us but the main policies he are pushing would help us more. That being said i am scared of how much he wants to intervene in the economy.

I wish someday our young people stick to the agenda that works for us and make the best out of it, which when they don't, they turn out to be just like these fools:

Here's Long Dong pubic hair on a coke can fool.
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg3MTgyMDkx.jpg

We can thank AAMU for this fool.
upload_2016-1-23_11-13-0.jpeg

And this fool wears his military insignias on a regular suit with no tie. Who does that??? He is a pure war and fear mongering fool.
cD03NzE5ZjVmMzlmNDI5ZjFiM2ZiZjM5MGVhOGU2MGYxYiZnPWIyNmZhODc2MGI4MjE4ZGFjNzNlNWNhZDM4MWZhYTIy

I really hope this is not the future of what's above.
1h8kqt.jpg

@jsupop33

Last edited:
Bruh,
You
I wish someday our young people stick to the agenda that works and make the best out of it, which is the main reason why some of them turn out to be just like these fools:

Here's Long Dong pubic hair on coke can fool.
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg3MTgyMDkx.jpg

We can thank AAMU for this fool.
View attachment 3994

And this fool wears his military insignias on a regular suit with no tie. Who does that??? He is a pure war and fear mongering fool.
cD03NzE5ZjVmMzlmNDI5ZjFiM2ZiZjM5MGVhOGU2MGYxYiZnPWIyNmZhODc2MGI4MjE4ZGFjNzNlNWNhZDM4MWZhYTIy
Why are you trying to turn people into Tea partiers just because they don't support Hillary. She is a terrible representative of the Democratic Party and will be a terrible President. We need a third party candidate or find a way to elect Bernie and give him a reasonable VP. Hillary Clinton is not the answer... If she or Donald Trump get into the oval office, America is screwed. You may be fine with choosing between Trump and Hillary but I am not. I will not vote for Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Martin O'malley, or Hillary Clinton for president.

Bruh,
You

Why are you trying to turn people into Tea partiers just because they don't support Hillary. She is a terrible representative of the Democratic Party and will be a terrible President. We need a third party candidate or find a way to elect Bernie and give him a reasonable VP. Hillary Clinton is not the answer... If she or Donald Trump get into the oval office, America is screwed. You may be fine with choosing between Trump and Hillary but I am not. I will not vote for Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Martin O'malley, or Hillary Clinton for president.

It's just what I have seen over the past when folks can't get exactly what they want. I have seen too many Black folks switch to the Republican Party to only get told to stay in their place Ninja. Here are two in Louisiana.

This fool has switch parties more than he has probably changed his drawers.
ElbertGuillory.jpg

This person was a judge in BR. He had gotten too old to continue on the bench, therefore he went on the news to tell the public he was switching from being a Democrat to a Republican. He did the switch in order to become the District Attorney of East Baton Rouge Parish, but them white folks must have told him he was too old to do that. LOL!!!
judge-luke-lavergne.jpg

Here's the District Attorney of EBRP.
head%20shot%20of%20Hillar%202014.jpg

I am an independent. I was a democrat for a long time but certain crowds like this gender neutrality movement, radical feminists and environmental radicals soured me on the dems. I like being non-affiliated at this point. I lean more left than right but man, the entire system is full of shat.

Lol. truth be told...Black people should have their own political party.

And when we start dividing ourselves up, this is the type of representation we (Black folks) put in office. There's nothing like having Hurricane Chris representing us.

Back