How many of you in here are feeling 'the bern' (Bernie Sanders)

Yeah...that's problem. But, in the long run, he's helping to bring attention to things other politicians wouldn't have adressed regardless of him winning or not.

Which is better for us in the long run. Hillary has the black vote because of her husband. She is a career politician out of Illinois (I believe) and it shows by her trying too hard to connect with blacks and common folk

Also for the record, I ain't voting for Hillary. I probably just skip the box.

Spoken like a person who most likely have close business ties with those who truly hate the Clintons. I don't blame you for that. Never say something stupid that would cut off your gravy train.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Folks who think Sanders will win the general election have lost their minds. You folks who were babies or not born during Regan years are for a rude awakening if Trump wins. You think the CIA dumped crack in the ghetto you better get ready. You see those PWCs are already telling your generation to go to hell with those stupid demands.......

Spoken like a person who most likely have close business ties with those who truly hate the Clintons. I don't blame you for that. Never say something stupid that would cut off your gravy train.
Most of my clients are clinton supporters. Most of the people around me support clinton. I just aint supporting her. She is a political opportunistic power hungry hack and the dnc did everything they could to hand her a nomination.

And trump is a buffoon. Neither of them should be considered for president. This will be worst election in modern history.

Most of my clients are clinton supporters. Most of the people around me support clinton. I just aint supporting her. She is a political opportunistic power hungry hack and the dnc did everything they could to hand her a nomination.

And trump is a buffoon. Neither of them should be considered for president. This will be worst election in modern history.

I guess you weren't born or have no memory at all when Reagan was elected.

I guess you weren't born or have no memory at all when Reagan was elected.
I wasn't born but looking back, it seems America had to choose between a radical Governor and an Incompetent President whose own party hated him and had mismanaged the economy. I know that had to be a really tough choice to pick. I read where one of the union presidents jumped to Reagan stating that he would rather have a competent radical than an incompetent politician such as Carter.

I would argue that is this is just as bad... Hillary Clinton is a terrible choice.... Donald Trump is a terrible choice. We need a credible third party candidate to save this country.

I'm with, Pops. We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to pick between these candidates on either side.

I wasn't born but looking back, it seems America had to choose between a radical Governor and an Incompetent President whose own party hated him and had mismanaged the economy. I know that had to be a really tough choice to pick. I read where one of the union presidents jumped to Reagan stating that he would rather have a competent radical than an incompetent politician such as Carter.

I would argue that is this is just as bad... Hillary Clinton is a terrible choice.... Donald Trump is a terrible choice. We need a credible third party candidate to save this country.

Yep!!! You had to have not been born yet, because President Carter was trying to get the country back to some normalcy. After "I can't tell a lie" Nixon and a costly Vietnam War, the country was a totally wreck. President Carter's biggest problem was that he tried to micro-manage the country back to a strong likable image, which most people though the country was weak due to the Vietnam War. Reagan got elected based on the false notion that the country was weak. Reagan was the President that almost drove this country to economic disaster with his trickle down theory and very costly/unnecessary military projects. No good president in their right mind would have re-commissioned three outdated WWII battleships just to say that he had big inefficient and costly ships in his country's Navy. Reagan policies definitely hurt Black people more than any and gave away taxpayers monies (welfare) to already rich industries. If another crazy Republican is elected into office, just be prepared to suffer. I do believe your historical knowledge of Presidents falls short of what actually caused most of the problems in this country, which is typical with most tea party folks, such as Sarah Palin. She actually blamed President Obama for her own son's legal problems due to PTSD, when it was actually a Republican President (Bush) that sent his ass to war. I guess she blames President Obama for her daughter having two babies out of wedlock, but some folks would still rather vote for her over Clinton.

Last edited:
I'm with, Pops. We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to pick between these candidates on either side.

You and Pops might be, but I believe most of us are not. People need to stop listening to these talking heads on the news and start researching historical facts for themselves.

Yep!!! You had to have not been born yet, because President Carter was trying to get the country back to some normalcy. After "I can't tell a lie" Nixon and a costly Vietnam War, the country was a totally wreck. President Carter's biggest problem was that he tried to micro-manage the country back to a strong likable image, which most people though the country was weak due to the Vietnam War. Reagan got elected based on the false notion that the country was weak. Reagan was the President that almost drove this country to economic disaster with his trickle down theory and very costly/unnecessary military projects. No good president in their right mind would have re-commissioned three outdated WWII battleships just to say that he had big inefficient and costly ships in his country's Navy. Reagan policies definitely hurt Black people more than any and gave away taxpayers monies (welfare) to already rich industries. If another crazy Republican is elected into office, just be prepared to suffer. I do believe your historical knowledge of Presidents falls short of what actually caused most of the problems in this country, which is typical with most tea party folks, such as Sarah Palin. She actually blamed President Obama for her own son's legal problems due to PTSD, when it was actually a Republican President (Bush) that sent his ass to war. I bet she blames President Obama for her daughter having two babies out of wedlock, but some folks would still rather vote for her over Clinton.
Bruh, no one in America thinks Jimmy Carter was a good President. America actually had bad leadership for 18 of 20 years. Nixon, Carter and Reagan. Gerald Ford was decent.

You and Pops might be, but I believe most of us are not. People need to stop listening to these talking heads on the news and start researching historical facts for themselves.
Why do you think Hillary Clinton will make a good president. What do you see positive in her? Educate us. Why is Hillary Clinton so great?

Bruh, no one in America thinks Jimmy Carter was a good President. America actually had bad leadership for 18 of 20 years. Nixon, Carter and Reagan. Gerald Ford was decent.

I don't know who you are getting your facts from, but Carter definitely was NOT as bad as Reagan. Reagan is the President responsible for incarcerating Black men at such a high rate while give law enforcement jobs to poor rednecks, who were problem just as much as a criminal before Reagan found them jobs. I'm sure the Oregon terrorist got their empowerment during Reagan's Administration. Those folks were just powerless rednecks until Reagan came along.

Why do you think Hillary Clinton will make a good president. What do you see positive in her? Educate us. Why is Hillary Clinton so great?

I didn't say she would make a great President, but she would be better than anything the Republicans have running. Now please tell us why you think anybody else other than Clinton would make such a great President??? Educate us please???

Man, I'm listening and reading what comes out of these clowns mouths running for president.
Trump was in Tulsa spewing shit you might hear someone on a message board say. And people were eating it up.
"Trump is telling people what they want to hear," people kept telling me.

And Hillary said she has confidence in Rahm. Wut?!

We're fucking screwed.

I didn't say she would make a great President, but she would be better than anything the Republicans have running. Now please tell us why you think anybody else other than Clinton would make such a great President??? Educate us please???
1. I think there are people out there who are not power hungry political hacks.
2. I think there are people out there who would try to improve the country without half the baggage she brings.
3. I think Hillary is flat out lying about these emails on her server and her knowledge of them.
4. I think she is willing to compromise her ethics.
5. I think she is as power hungry as Dick Cheney was.

I will just write somebody in.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, I'm listening and reading what comes out of these clowns mouths running for president.
Trump was in Tulsa spewing shit you might hear someone on a message board say. And people were eating it up.

We're fucking screwed.
Man, I told somebody the other day that is the first election where I am glad my vote as a DC resident doesn't count. On pure politics, I am probably closer to Hillary on everything except for guns (I thinking suing gun manufacturers for the behaviors of gun owners is a dangerous precedent) but I don't think she will make a good president.

I don't know who you are getting your facts from, but Carter definitely was NOT as bad as Reagan. Reagan is the President responsible for incarcerating Black men at such a high rate while give law enforcement jobs to poor rednecks, who were problem just as much as a criminal before Reagan found them jobs. I'm sure the Oregon terrorist got their empowerment during Reagan's Administration. Those folks were just powerless rednecks until Reagan came along.
No one said Carter was as bad as Reagan but that does not make him a good President either. Most people think Carter did a bad job and hence he got blasted by Reagan.

Put it like this if Hillary would not have married Bill she would been supporting Strom Thurmond.....

I hate that Joe Biden didn't run.....

We're fucking screwed.

No one said Carter was as bad as Reagan but that does not make him a good President either. Most people think Carter did a bad job and hence he got blasted by Reagan.

So this means you both don't mind seeing the CRAZY Republicans taking control of all three branches of government.

Exactly!!! And those same people are now trying to blame President Obama for Bush's f/ups, such as Sarah Palin. Good thing President Obama has a team of people that can explain the real truth.

It really doesn't bother me, but this generation who still has 25-30 years to work will be up shyt creek. Your kids will really be fuked. Go ahead so history can laugh at you. You see the black community still has not recovered from Ronald Regan, and let Trump get in it will be worst.

So this means you both don't mind seeing the CRAZY Republicans taking control of all three branches of government.

Nah, I'm not gonna let fear mongering force me to vote for a candidate that I know sucks just as much.

America will get the president it deserves.

Nah, I'm not gonna let fear mongering force me to vote for a candidate that I know sucks just as much.

Now I see why folks like Stacey Dash get their view points from. It is not fear mongering. It is common sense. When you have the Republican party who has stated they are gonna end every program that advances minorities in this country and end them, which they have proven several times they will do that is not fear mongering. This is why white Americans are saying and doing what they do in 2016. Your generation has bought into this we are Americans and we are past racial hate stuff. Don't worry though 10-15 years from now reality will set in for you.

Fear mongering is typically what Republicans do to get elected, with their "we need a strong president to stand up against our enemies". For some reason, I sense that they are trying to place that narrative on others, which makes good sound bites for their talking heads. LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Back