How is your lawn doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to drop down some summerizer quick.
Lawn2.jpg

Lawn.jpg

Are you trying to rub it in?

Are you trying to rub it in?

No. I need to add some fertilizer to green up the lawn and get those patches filled. I posed a lot on the first lawn thread and gave some tips. We had a freeze in April and everything died. Several Lawns are suffering but are coming back. I'm just keeping the thread going with posting pics.

No offense to anyone.

Thanks. Now, you've violated the NO LAUGHING CLAUSE - that's okay though because summer's just getting started & I'm sure you'll be firing up the grill and I'll laugh then. :kiss:

good one...:lmao: hell, you're probably right...LOL

I some some weeds in my backyard that look like collards?

1.) are they collards? :lmao:

2.) how do you kill em?

Ms Sonic,

I sprayed my front yard with some weed killer a few days before my yard was cut. I will let ya know if those weeds come back.

this drought we're having is doing a number on alot yards in my subdivision, I'll post some pics of mine along with the greens of our golf course 17th hole which in front my house. those mexicans keep that the course in tip top shape. I need to get some of the stuff they're using Lol!

2.) how do you kill em?

Ms Sonic,

I sprayed my front yard with some weed killer a few days before my yard was cut. I will let ya know if those weeds come back.

this man said collards.....
sounds like you have a broad leaf problem. Scoots turf builder with weed control should take care of that

sounds like you have a broad leaf problem. Scoots turf builder with weed control should take care of that

I already bought some of that but I had planned to put it down once those weeds in the back yard were gone. They want to be stubburn.

Fort................You just gave a lot of people HOPE about their lawns.
Mine don't look so bad to me now......................:lol:

2.) how do you kill em?

Yep.....

I already bought some of that but I had planned to put it down once those weeds in the back yard were gone. They want to be stubburn.

What you need to do is get a weedeater and cut them down and pick them up and throw them in the trash.

DO NOT CUT THEM WITH YOUR LAWNMOWER

This will only spread them further in your yard. Cut your yard and then put down the Scotts Turf Builder. This should help get rid of those broadleaf weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back