How is your lawn doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do it. Heck, mine looks bad, but most of my neighbors yards look worse than mine!

NO LAUGHING!

Front Yard
259033773.jpg

259033763.jpg

259033771.jpg

Back Strips
The brown part to the right is MY yard
259033769.jpg

The left 1/2 of this mess is MINE
259033767.jpg

On a positive note, I completed this rock walkway MYSELF (well I did have some help from my girl.)
259033766.jpg

Darn where is this mess?

the rocked area is nice. find some nice boys to water for lunch or 5 bucks
Thanks. I wish I could find some NICE boys. :lol: My poor landscaper called me today & is really sad about the situation. She wants to come & water it for me badly & says she talks to God about my lawn all the time. She said she hates that I pay them for stuff I won't maintain. :( Anywhooooo... God is able.

Thanks. I wish I could find some NICE boys. :lol: My poor landscaper called me today & is really sad about the situation. She wants to come & water it for me badly & says she talks to God about my lawn all the time. She said she hates that I pay them for stuff I won't maintain. :( Anywhooooo... God is able.

:smh:

Okay, I spoke w/my lady today. Below are points of interest.

• What you see is the Rye grass I put dowon in the winter - she said it's finally dying away.
  • She bought me Bermuda seed - I'll ask about St. Augustine.

OK so that's why it is so brown. Go on and let her put the Bermuda seeds down and put some water on it.

OK so that's why it is so brown. Go on and let her put the Bermuda seeds down and put some water on it.

You will need to till up the yard and then put the seeds down. The seeds will need to be planted within the soil or else it will never take. Rye grass does not survive in HEAT.

You will need to till up the yard and then put the seeds down. The seeds will need to be planted within the soil or else it will never take. Rye grass does not survive in HEAT.

I think I need to till up my back yard. :(

BTW, my grass is cut, whew and the front yard looks good. :banana:

My main issue is watering. If I watered, the grass would spread and cover the spots left by the dead weeds.

Sure is, Jax...he just doesn't know when to stop. I'm about to delete his damn post. :smh:

What yall talking about? I was talking about when we went to Wendy's and the girl in the drive thru told the dude handing her the food to kiss her azz.

That's why I'm FORTITUDE/STRONG. I have 2 sprinklers. I think one has a timer, but I don't think it's gonna happen - I'm just not in to it & I've tried. Why don't you send the pics in for me? And what about my doggone ROCK WALKWAY (I did it myself) - let's focus on the positive.
Forti-poo, I like the rock walkway! :tup:

:lol: at some of these responses to those pics...I'm sorry, Fort.

U need a husband gul. :read: :uhoh: *sprints out of thread*

LOL@A3. Damn that was pretty timely jab. lol Po' W~. :shame: ~snicker~

I can just picture W~ skinny self in front of a flaming bbq pit. lol

LOL@A3. Damn that was pretty timely jab. lol Po' W~. :shame: ~snicker~

I can just picture W~ skinny self in front of a flaming bbq pit. lol
:emlaugh:

y'all leave me alone!

:quiet: Uhhh, they trusted ME to drop the seeds, so me & mama went out there dropped 'em, dabbed a little water on 'em & moved on - that was May 5. :lol: Be quiet, Kitty Kat. :(

Thanks, she was telling me I'd could buy $300 worth of sod & have them put it down, but I'd have to PROMISE to water it - I like your suggestion better! :tup:

Forti-poo, I like the rock walkway! :tup:
:lol: at some of these responses to those pics...I'm sorry, Fort.
Thanks. Now, you've violated the NO LAUGHING CLAUSE - that's okay though because summer's just getting started & I'm sure you'll be firing up the grill and I'll laugh then. :kiss:

Shole do - a country joker that knows his way outside a house. :nod:

:lmao: Why do you want me to pukcer up? :kiss::kiss:
So you can spit water on my lawn, Sweetie. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back