Healthcare passes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brah....Do me this favor.... maybe then you will see the pattern with some of these democrat wackos on here...

Take your last years W2... look at your gross then add up all of the deductions and do the math ... and see if your % matches that "Talking point" bs that was posted in here.....

Something is not correct about your numbers, I pull my w2 and looked at Fed, Soc, and Medicare tax. it wasn't even 20% of my gross. Note I'm in the 25% tax bracket.

Last edited:

Man looking at my W2 it still doesn't add up. LOL Even adding in SS and Medicare Taxes it doesn't add up. Even adding the portion of medicare my employer pays doesn't. Even subtracting child support and benefits from my gross pay doesn't get it higher than about 30%.

Hey SUtrp96,

Scan your W2's and tax returns and post them on here so we can prove that folks on here are wrong.

Ok somebody help me with this math, $200000 x .60 = 124000 You saying the gov is taxing this much of your money and leaving you $76000. Nah your math might be wrong.

J, are you saying you're in the 62% range of people that are taxed the most or are you saying you are being taxed 62% of your salary?

No... I was speaking on my neighbors who are being taxed 62% of their total earning....

I was taxed 35% of my total earning...(meaning... all that I earned last year... uncle sam snatched 32% of it...)

:tdown:

Man looking at my W2 it still doesn't add up. LOL Even adding in SS and Medicare Taxes it doesn't add up. Even adding the portion of medicare my employer pays doesn't. Even subtracting child support and benefits from my gross pay doesn't get it higher than about 30%.

Dude I ain't about to tell exactly what I make ..lets just use a round number...

If I made 90k last year and uncle sam took 30k... what percentage is that?

Last edited:
No... I was speaking on my neighbors who are being taxed 62% of their total earning....

I was taxed 35% of my total earning...(meaning... all that I earned last year... uncle sam snatched 32% of it...)

:tdown:

Your neighbors are lying, the numbers don't add up. I'm not understanding your math what deductions(taxes) are you counting.

Dude I ain't about to tell exactly what I ..lets just use a round number...

If I made 90k last year and uncle sam took 30k... what percentage is that?

That means you probably asked them to take out more than they needed to. There is no way the TAXABLE INCOME you had on your 1040 ended up showing your total tax to be 32 (or 35)%. No way at all.

You must have got a hell of a refund.

What you mean EVEN??!??!

LMAO... Social Security may not even be there for me and you and we are paying into it.... so heal yeah count that....Im assuming you can afford better coverage than Medicare so hell yeah COUNT that too....You suppose to count that...lol

:tup:

That means you probably asked them to take out more than they needed to. There is no way the TAXABLE INCOME you had on your 1040 ended up showing your total tax to be 32 (or 35)%. No way at all.

You must have got a hell of a refund.

My refunds don't be much.... But I let them take out all... I don't claim dependants....

ya know this doesnt equal 60% right??

You "DO" know I wasn't talking about me when I said 60% right? Go back and read brah....

I was talking about me when I said some where in the 35 %.. when I looked at my w2 it's 32%...

:tup:

This thread has been one of the most entertaining I've ever read on TSPN...I swear to goodness Kenn & Fiyah, this has to be placed in the HOF forums. :lmao:

:jump:

Your neighbors are lying, the numbers don't add up. I'm not understanding your math what deductions(taxes) are you counting.

WTF you mean what deductions Im counting?...lol

I counting them all...

Medicare
FED
STATE
Social Security (Money investigators found out OUR government STOLE and will more than likely not be available for our generation when it's time for us to retire...)

LDB...he was saying his NEIGHBORS were at a 60% (62%) tax bracket...not him!! :lol:

Casey you been on the job (in a similar field) some where around the same time frame I been so your taxes may close to what mine are....

You know I ain't lying..shyt....lol

I counting them all...

Medicare
FED
STATE
Social Security (Money investigators found out OUR government STOLE and will more than likely not be available for our generation when it's time for us to retire...)

So mofos in the state government do not steal? And you are from Louisiana.

What's really damn funny is we have people in here who are BARELY making 35k saying what the government is NOT taking out folks who gross 200k...

lol

I have older co-workers that are in the same boat.....smh

I counting them all...

Medicare
FED
STATE

The state ain't uncle sam.

I fall in that highest catergory Toi put up, and I don't pay 60%. I would move to Canada before I pay that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back