Healthcare passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

All some you in here doing is admitting "cheating" on your taxes...
Don't worry this health care bill will take care of that... where Toi at? HOw many more IRS employees will be added due to this bill?

:lol:

That's why I counting them too... yeah they still too....They part of the problem...

:tup:

So, you are against anything the federal government do, but you are for States Rights? Am I correct? Because you are either for it or against it.

Okay, I lied. I don't fall in that category, but my neighbor falls in that catergory. :uhoh:

I'm clearly talking about something different from what Toi posted if my numbers don't match what ever list that is....

Lets just quit talking about the folk who are being taxed 60% or better if none of you being taxed at least 25%...:retard:

Bottom line is....

You are TAXED unfairly for making more money.... Where as the folk who don't make much don't fuss about uncle sam.. because uncle sam is giving them everything for free and they ain't making much for uncle sam to take much from them... IDK maybe "some" of you fall into that bracket which is why you have no idea what I talking about....:retard:

basically. i asked for proof and got nothing but "my neighbors said they make"

Say son... I can leave my job and ask my damn neighbors to post.. WTF you want me to post and prove?!?!

I mean really? wtf is your purpose for posting if you ain't talking about nothing? How many times I told you I am talking about "MY" situation at being taxed 32%..

W H A T

P A R T

o f

T H A T

you don't understand?

For you to be keeping up this silly arse "proof neighbor" arguement you either are a tax cheat or don't make enough to see the point that the government taking 30% of 90k is rediculous....

:)

Please tell me how they are taxed at 62% by the feds? Don't include Louisiana state taxes.

The answer is obvious. The Federal goverment is not taking that amount of money out of anybody check.

I'm guessing SUTrpt is trying to count anything taken out of somebody check, which isnt consistent.

Sutrpt, What yall including? The money deducted for your pension plans, child support, etc?

This is funnier or as funny as the frying chicken in the George Foreman Grill topic. I wonder if it was the same neighbor.

Let me go ask my neighbor what he pay in taxes.... brb

if he says 62 percent tell him i gotta some swamp land with an oceanview i need to sell him too; if he giving uncle sam that much im sure he afford my swamp; ill throw in shrek and donkey as a bonus

The answer is obvious. The Federal goverment is not taking that amount of money out of anybody check.

I'm guessing SUTrpt is trying to count anything taken out of somebody check, which isnt consistent.

Sutrpt, What yall including? The money deducted for your pension plans, child support, etc?

Naw... I told you what I was counting...lol Damn none of yall really reading..

Just trying to defend a point none of you can stand on...

I said

Medicare
Social
State
Fed.

That's all I am counting...

and J4L... your neighbors combined income may not be the same as my neighbors.. no smack.... so don't even waste your time...

:)

if he says 62 percent tell him i gotta some swamp land with an oceanview i need to sell him too; if he giving uncle sam that much im sure he afford my swamp; ill throw in shrek and donkey as a bonus

Son...

You don't give Uncle Sam...

Do you even collect a legit check?

Because you are saying a bunch f dumb isht....

everyone in here knows Uncle Sam TAKES before you get....

And if you have a liquor store on the corner no need to be asking your neighbors about some 62%

You do know that right?:retard:

I thought Republican and even this administration were bullshyting when they said over 40% of americans simply don't pay taxes....

This thread is proof....

:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back