Healthcare passes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be funny, but I bet this confused knee-grow would say that there's an injustice taking place against States Rights. Before the Emancipation Proclamation Bill, it was States Rights to continue slavery.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8hPo6mYnks&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8hPo6mYnks&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

naw black... you don't know nothing about me.... you got me Fed up... :tup:

Your views are different from mine so I can suggest you are whining..

We'll see how this go being that the states right are being violated...
The federal government is intruding and I hope something will be done about it.
:tup:

SUtrp96, you worry too much. Sit back and enjoy the show!:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
naw black... you don't know nothing about me.... you got me Fed up... :tup:

Your views are different from mine so I can suggest you are whining..

We'll see how this go being that the states right are being violated...
The federal government is intruding and I hope something will be done about it.

BTW since you're so concern about the States rights, here's an FYI;

If the States were allowed to have their so-called States rights every freaking time some cracker cried for it, this would be you.

lynching3_1_-298x410.jpg

Just remember that the next time you go on a rampage about the STATES. right.

Oh and BTW if the States had it rights every time some cracker scream for it, even if you were still alive you wouldn't be reading this, let alone have a college degree.

BTW since you're so concern about the States rights, here's an FYI;

If the States were allowed to have their so-called States rights every freaking time some cracker cried for it, this would be you.

Just remember that the next time you go on a rampage about the STATES. right.

Oh and BTW if the States had it rights every time some cracker scream for it, even if you were still alive you wouldn't be reading this, let alone have a college degree.

Naw black.. That guy in that picture had balls and it's obvious you were around during that time... maybe that should have been you, if you had the balls he had... :rolleyes:

White people aren't the only people upset with this bill dude.... This is nothing close to Civil Rights movement.... This is nothing but penalizing people that work hard and rewarding folk like you that just wanna sit on their arse...(since you "trying" to play)...

Now to folk with sense...

J4L,

You mentioned you don't make 200k "yet".... what incentive do you have to make 200k + when you will be taxed at 62%?....

My neighbors family household is a little over 300k... 4 kids in college and they are being taxed at 62%....

That's basically being punished for being successful when we used to be rewarded for being successful....

Naw black.. That guy in that picture had balls and it's obvious you were around during that time... maybe that should have been you, if you had the balls he had... :rolleyes:

White people aren't the only people upset with this bill dude.... This is nothing close to Civil Rights movement.... This is nothing but penalizing people that work hard and rewarding folk like you that just wanna sit on their arse...(since you "trying" to play)...

J4L,

You mentioned you don't make 200k "yet".... what incentive do you have to make 200k + when you will be taxed at 62%?....

My neighbors family household is a little over 300k... 4 kids in college and they are being taxed at 62%....

That's basically being punished for being successful when we used to be rewarded for being successful....
Please tell me how they are taxed at 62% by the feds? Don't include Louisiana state taxes.

Please tell me how they are taxed at 62% by the feds? Don't include Louisiana state taxes.

If you earn 200K that's the tax bracket you fall into...

I'm in the 35-40% tax bracket....and it really pisses me off to see how much the fed dip out of my check before I get it....

J4L,

I see comprehending isn't one of your strong points but away.... that's the biggest load carp I've ever heard that somebody's getting taxed 62% of their paycheck,, and even if they were they have to be one of the biggest dummies on the planet with all the investments in IRA's and other incentives that are around to give you some tax breaks, some even until retirement.

i've never heard of 62 percent either; please document what yall talkin about before yall start picking numbers out of the air

If you earn 200K that's the tax bracket you fall into...

I'm in the 35-40% tax bracket....and it really pisses me off to see how much the fed dip out of my check before I get it....

Inorder for you to be in the 35% bracket you would need to be earning over $373,650. More than likely you are in the 25% bracket but even still if you are not investing using tax deferred accounts to bring your rate down. then you don't know how to handle your money.

http://www.moneybluebook.com/2010-federal-income-tax-brackets-irs-tax-rates/

i've never heard of 62 percent either; please document what yall talkin about before yall start picking numbers out of the air

I couldn't find that 62% claim anywhere either.

I was getting ready to feel bad for those folks. 62%? Uncle Sam ain't playing with those fools.

Anyway, the bill has been signed and sealed...but not quite delivered.

Let's just see what the delusionists are gonna do to slow this down.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Federal Income Tax Brackets For 2010 – Based On Taxable Income Ranges

Tax Bracket Single Married Filing Jointly
10% Bracket $0 – $8,375 $0 – $16,750
15% Bracket $8,375 – $34,000 $16,750 – $68,000
25% Bracket $34,000 – $82,400 $68,000 – $137,300
28% Bracket $82,400 – $171,850 $137,300 – $209,250
33% Bracket $171,850 – $373,650 $209,250 – $373,650
35% Bracket $373,650+ $373,650+

I don't see a 62% tax bracket????

People don't be so quick to jump on a band wagon when you don't understand what's being said... smh..

Me for example.... 32% of the money I earn goes to INCOME TAXES...

How I know.... I'm looking at my damn W2 as I type....lol

I know how much I made last year dammit and I see how much was taken out dammit.... it's 32% of my GROSS!!!

Think for yourselves some time... damn...:shame:

I will say again.... Those who make (gross) over 200k will have will have over 60% of their money go to income taxes...

How hard is that to understand?...:retard:

That's some of yall problem now... All you know is what these damn politician want you to know instead of reading for yourselves...

For this group, if it ain't MSNBC it don't make sense to you....

I make much more than 68k and I guarantee you anyone who make 60k have more than 15% of their earning go to income taxes....:retard:

Pull your damn W2s or call your tax guy and start looking at that shyt yourselves... shyt!....

:shame:

People don't be so quick to jump on a band wagon when you don't understand what's being said... smh..

I know how much I made last year dammit and I see how much was taken out dammit.... it's 32% of my GROSS!!!

I will say again.... Those who make (gross) over 200k will have will have over 60% of their money go to income taxes...

That's some of yall problem now... All you know is what these damn politician want you to know instead of reading for yourselves...

I make much more than 68k and I guarantee you anyone who make 60k have more than 15% of their earning go to income taxes....:retard:

Pull your damn W2s or call your tax guy and start looking at that shyt yourselves... shyt!....

but where are you getting this figure from? all im asking you is to show me proof of what u are saying; im not making 200k so i dont know

I couldn't find that 62% claim anywhere either.

I was getting ready to feel bad for those folks. 62%? Uncle Sam ain't playing with those fools.

Anyway, the bill has been signed and sealed...but not quite delivered.

Let's just see what the delusionists are gonna do to slow this down.

Brah....Do me this favor.... maybe then you will see the pattern with some of these democrat wackos on here...

Take your last years W2... look at your gross then add up all of the deductions and do the math ... and see if your % matches that "Talking point" bs that was posted in here.....

BS, you're delusional...just like the teabaggers! LOL.

but where are you getting this figure from? all im asking you is to show me proof of what u are saying; im not making 200k so i dont know

Brah...

I fall in between 2 and 3 of JSU toi list....

I do alright for myself.. the only way I can SHOW you is to post my W2... I ain't about to do that... hell look at your W2 and see if your match her list...

It should be common knowledge that the MORE you make the more UNCL SAM take out.... and it's not on a LINEAR scale.. I'm talking after uncle SAM take 30-37% from one group.. he snatching in the 60% range....

Did some of you read how was being taken out after the Great Depression?

This ain't nothing new....(BUT it sholl ain't RIGHT)... Yeah it's REAL like that... You go start you a small business and start pulling in GOOD money.. watxh and see how uncle sam reward you.....

J, are you saying you're in the 62% range of people that are taxed the most or are you saying you are being taxed 62% of your salary?

States Rights people would pull figures clean out their azzes to make their case, which is exactly why this country is in a huge deficiency. Even though people say they are not Republican, they do think like them. I'm sure RB is loving this type of logic, maybe he could add the religion factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back