HBCU Basketball Scores 1/13-1/15

SU playing rec ball right now. Different lineup every night, folks playing selfish, no substitution pattern, not playing defense, jacking up crazy shots, not feeding the paint, not playing 2 bigs together, and the coach just chilling on the bench lmao. This shat about to run me mad watching them lol.

I'm not understanding you. Just get to the point. SU men will not win shit this year?

I'm not understanding you. Just get to the point. SU men will not win shit this year?
Basically:
The interim coach is a huge drop-off from what we had with Coach Banks. He has the talent to be in the Top 3 but his lack of coaching acumen will probably have us in 7th place(ahead of winless Valley and injured Alcorn) at best. So yes, we aren't going to win s--- unless his coaching skills improve fast. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Two best out of Texas Southern is Kevin Granger and Alonzo Bradley. Soft place in my heart for Machine Gun Kelly

Don't give up, your history is too rich, Alphonso Ford, i have been pondering the name of another great scorer i think after ford. He use to wear us out. about 6'2 could shoot, not George Ivory. someone help me with this guy.

Whenever I think of the good Valley basketball players the names. of Anthony Davis, Kenyon Ross, and Faragi Phillips comes to mind. I don’t know where Strib found these three, but they gave us fits at home, on the road, neutral sites, it didn’t matter.

Whenever I think of the good Valley basketball players the names. of Anthony Davis, Kenyon Ross, and Faragi Phillips comes to mind. I don’t know where Strib found these three, but they gave us fits at home, on the road, neutral sites, it didn’t matter.

Anthony Davis is from the Delta. Son is currently Freshman at UAPB. He is a high school basketball coach in Mississippi with a couple of state championships.

Anthony Davis is from the Delta. Son is currently Freshman at UAPB. He is a high school basketball coach in Mississippi with a couple of state championships.

I would hope one of our alums who are successful HS coaches in Mississippi would get a look once they get rid of Payne but if Kee is still there, I doubt they get a look smh lol

I will be shocked if the G-Men can beat sTu again, but at least @JROCK understands my point on why GSU folks won't stop posting on basketball threads no matter he garbage the team may be. This play in game losing conference continues to give us hope. Lol.

The MVSU player i was trying to remember was actually from Alabama St "Steve Rodgers" Alabama state. Senior moment. This guy was great. Props to Alabama St.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back