HBCU Basketball Scores 1/13-1/15

Alcorn 77
Valley 63

I don't know where you look in the SWAC and see a possible win or two outside of maybe getting up for JSU. Maybe.

AAMU 78
Bama State 69 Final (womens)
Its a miracle what our girls are doing.... after not winning 1 Division 1 game last year. We have 9 freshmen... start 4 of them.

Bama State 70
AAMU 67 (men).... AAMU men were down 20 at the half... took the lead late in the game but couldn’t hold off Bama State.

Thanks for taking them down a notch. They'll be ready from here on out now. Things will also be interesting now. I got to keep my eyes on you all. Brent seems to always have his guys ready. Keeping them healthy has been the achilles heel.

We pretty much always split with TxSo. Its the road game and tourney where we need to step our game up.. Nothing to see here...

Thanks for taking them down a notch. They'll be ready from here on out now. Things will also be interesting now. I got to keep my eyes on you all. Brent seems to always have his guys ready. Keeping them healthy has been the achilles heel.

We can never stay healthy. We are down 3 starters including our top 2 scorers. That speaks volumes about what Brent has built. Txsu is the most talented team in the Swac

We pretty much always split with TxSo. Its the road game and tourney where we need to step our game up.. Nothing to see here...

If we can stay healthy we'd be fine but we can't. I didn't see us winning tonight but Brent has built a program so it's NEXT MAN UP

Hell we have Three starters out also and a two 6'6 forwards foul out. All three of our starters out injured are all better than Paris. One fouled out with a foul and a technical. they gave this game away. In the tournament TSU beats Jackson by 20. Bruce who scored 28 and 25 last week hurt his shoulder against PV. Have not heard any reports.

Back