HBCU Basketball Scores 1/13-1/15

Hell we have Three starters out also and a two 6'6 forwards foul out. All three of our starters out injured are all better than Paris. One fouled out with a foul and a technical. they gave this game away. In the tournament TSU beats Jackson by 20. Bruce who scored 28 and 25 last week hurt his shoulder against PV. Have not heard any reports.

Bruh our top 2 scorers this game fouled out during the game just like yours. Paris is a special talent so I doubt all 3 of those guys you mentioned are better. Offensively he's just ok averaging around 12 ppg but it's what he does defensively, rebounding, steals etc that makes him the player he is and the intensity he evokes into the team. We split with y'all just about every year for the past 3 to 4 years so this is nothing new so quit with the excuses

Hell we have Three starters out also and a two 6'6 forwards foul out. All three of our starters out injured are all better than Paris. One fouled out with a foul and a technical. they gave this game away. In the tournament TSU beats Jackson by 20. Bruce who scored 28 and 25 last week hurt his shoulder against PV. Have not heard any reports.

First half we shot 56% from the field, 2nd half shot 29.6%, and overtime 22%. After shooting 50% of our three pointers in the first half, we went 1-16 the remainder of the game. I believe that's the big difference. Doesn't help when you don't have depth for the reasons you mentioned above.

So JSU is the team to beat now .... ok ok. Not worried at all.

**We're still without our two key players**
No. I personally don't think JSU is the team to beat now. Coach Brent's primary goal is to have his Team in a good spot to strike in the tournament. And yes are also without two of our key players.

No. I personally don't think JSU is the team to beat now. Coach Brent's primary goal is to have his Team in a good spot to strike in the tournament. And yes are also without two of our key players.

Right lol at these excuses. Chace Franklin, Paris Collins, and Dontellius Ross are all starters and are all out and 2 been out since December. Add to that Charles Taylor being out as well although not a starter

Last edited:
This should be interesting the rest of the way. On Monday PV will be looking to put UAPB alone in 1st place and a three way tie for second.

PV and PB are both balling. Gram and SU are not to be slept on as well
We have the players to be #1. We don’t play defense like we did under Banks, and our Current coach let’s them just jack the ball up like they are steph curry, even with a unstoppable force in the paint, that’s the difference. Banks would be undefeated with this team. Tsu plays no defense, if their shots aren’t falling they are very beatable. From the teams I have saw play, JSU is the most dangerous tournament time. Basketball is all about matchups though.

Right lol at these excuses. Chace Franklin, Paris Collins, and Dontellius Ross are all starters and are all out and 2 been out since December. Add to that Charles Taylor being out as well although not a starter
jsu played better vs SU when Paris went out.

Reactions: J C
Yea him going down sparked the comeback but you still want him on the floor at all times
Collins calling card is defense and rebounds. He can often be a lock down defender against a team's best player. It would have been interesting to see how he would have fared against Mr. Jefferson last night.

Collins calling card is defense and rebounds. He can often be a lock down defender against a team's best player. It would have been interesting to see how he would have fared against Mr. Jefferson last night.
Probably would have made him mad. lol

Okay Bruh, I am just trying to save you some money. Go ahead and book non refundable play in game tickets for JSU. Now i know i am TSU, have not, will not, buy any Football championship tickets. That would be insane.

Back