HBCU Basketball: 2/15 and 2/17

Is it sad that I immediately thought it was JSU/PV women when I signed in & saw the two teams had a fight????

I was like awww hell WTF? Swac woMEN stay fighting. Lol

then I saw it was the guys lmao and I was not concerned a bit.
Even if it wasn’t a “brawl” I’m still on the goodbye Brent train!!!! Let’s not renew his contract!

PS; good job tonight PV! Y’all kicked our ass.
The girls need to regroup, start a new streak & win the championship.

Is it sad that I immediately thought it was JSU/PV women when I signed in & saw the two teams had a fight????

I was like awww hell WTF? Swac woMEN stay fighting. Lol

then I saw it was the guys lmao and I was not concerned a bit.
Even if it wasn’t a “brawl” I’m still on the goodbye Brent train!!!! Let’s not renew his contract!

PS; good job tonight PV! Y’all kicked our ass.
The girls need to regroup, start a new streak & win the championship.
Exactly!!! Maybe now Brent will catch the boot.

This fighting has to stop, its time for the universities to HAND down STIFF penalties! These smacks on the hand are NOT a deterrent!

Its NOT the conference responsibility, its the universities job to deal with this.
Nah last night might be on the refs...game started getting chippy late

Maybe it’s time for SWAC officials to have shorter leashes in those moments. With that said, JSU’s player overreacted to that bump in the handshake line.

Maybe it’s time for SWAC officials to have shorter leashes in those moments. With that said, JSU’s player overreacted to that bump in the handshake line.

This is true, I did notice that and even the commentator talked about it.

Dont know where you from, but in Battlefield Park a bump is a sign of disrespect. And you have to check a MoFo right then and there or you'll lose all your Park credentials and rep. He learned that from playing in the park.

With that said, JSU’s player overreacted to that bump in the handshake line.

PV stay starting shit then get on Twitter and play victim lol “everybody try to fight us” lmao bullshit.
That thug ass football team & cocky ass basketball team like to start shit lol (ie: Pv-JSU football game 2019)

Stop pushing, Shoving & disrespecting folk. And if you’re going to do it then OWN IT!
At least Bama State owned it. Lol Txsu played victim. Must be a Southeast Texas thing.

FYI I don’t support our athletes fighting. Except for the “Charlie White Knockout Blow” heard around the world. That su player deserved it lol. That entire starting five was asking to get popped as soon as the game started.

Back