HBCU Basketball: 2/15 and 2/17

It appeared to me to be more than just a Shoulder "Bump." It appeared to be a Shoulder bump with words and a little brush off by the fellow in PV's post game handshake line. Sadly, I do agree that D. Ross did overreact when he apparently decided to seek clarification on the words said and the parting gesture made by PV's player. Maybe in the future just let the HC's shake hands after the game while the Assistant Coaches direct their players to their respective locker rooms.

Man...SWAC teams stay brawling after games lol
pv has earned their swagger and I guess jsu just couldn't take it. one off-handed comment later
It appeared to me to be more than just a Shoulder "Bump." It appeared to be a Shoulder bump with words and a little brush off by the fellow in PV's post game handshake line. Sadly, I do agree that D. Ross did overreact when he apparently decided to seek clarification on the words said and the parting gesture made by PV's player. Maybe in the future just let the HC's shake hands after the game while the Assistant Coaches direct their players to their respective locker rooms.
not that you necessarily expect things to jump off but roland had words for a pv player a little earlier. that's why he ended up sitting for the remainder of the game. pv has swagger but you just got to beat them. I mean, on the court. I mean, in basketball.

Just finished watching the game on ESPN replay. The JSU player really overreacted to that little push off the PV player gave him during the handshakes. The other player from JSU also could have caused some injury to the women & what looked like a little kid, that had courtside seats when he tried to carry on the altercation. I feel like both of them deserve 2-3 games & the PV that pushed off deserves 1-2.

I blame Ashley Robinson! Ever since he went over there, JSU has been trying to fight PV. Good job to the campus police for responding quick. We mean business on the Hill!

I blame Ashley Robinson! Ever since he went over there, JSU has been trying to fight PV. Good job to the campus police for responding quick. We mean business on the Hill!
You do know that those Battlefield ball players dont never forget, right? You all have to come to Jackson, so look for more extracurricular activities .

Refs in our men's game against Grambling kept a tight reign on things...T'd up two Grambling players for saying stuff. They kept the chatter to a minimum.

He slow. Lol same person that thinks JSU football Team started a fight with their football team.
Pv = victim lol

Bruh why y'all picking on us at PV mane? Every since Asher went to JSU, stuff done popped off in all of our contests.

I thought y'all had that business for SU. Why lil' ol' sorry PV mane? Why? :( Po' PV. lol

Espnu SiriusXM radio show with will packer dragging Norfolk state for not having ticket trackers. “Just walked in. Guess they don’t want to make any money. “

Byron Smith's teams play extremely hard and carry a certain physicality. You have to match their intensity. When you are not ready for that kind of play then you become irritated and wildly aggravated. JSU was not prepared to be hit. Well they didn't handle it well. Jonas James was the only one that came to play. #5 Ross has been a liability for JSU and that's Brent guy.

Byron Smith's teams play extremely hard and carry a certain physicality. You have to match their intensity. When you are not ready for that kind of play then you become irritated and wildly aggravated. JSU was not prepared to be hit. Well they didn't handle it well. Jonas James was the only one that came to play. #5 Ross has been a liability for JSU and that's Brent guy.
Aww Bruh! I thought you were on OUR side!!! :confused:

But people complain when a lot of late game fouls are called (Grambling fans about the PV game Saturday)

It’s not so much about the fouls not being called. But there was one instance where a JSU player grabbed a PV player after a jumpball had been called. The officials let it go. On the following possession, a PV player fouled that same JSU player kind of hard and words were exchanged...nothing from the officials.

At that point, we all know what’s gonna happen the rest of the way.

LOL.. I am always #TheeILove. But I was at the game and I saw it from the beginning.
Just joking Bruh, I know you'll True Blue and White and trimmed in Gordon Red! However, I can't see where Ross has been a liability. I think he's been Solid and Steady at point and a quiet leader on the Team. Also, he probably could put up more points if given the green light to do so. To my knowledge, neither he or Spencer have ever been involved in skirmishes or brawls.

Just joking Bruh, I know you'll True Blue and White and trimmed in Gordon Red! However, I can't see where Ross has been a liability. I think he's been Solid and Steady at point and a quiet leader on the Team. Also, he probably could put up more points if given the green light to do so. To my knowledge, neither he or Spencer have ever been involved in skirmishes or brawls.

You are seeing something that I am not seeing then.. I have quite a few thoughts. lol... All I know is that the staff got it right with Jonas James.

You are seeing something that I am not seeing then.. I have quite a few thoughts. lol... All I know is that the staff got it right with Jonas James.
I agree with you 1000% on Jonas James! He's a nice Point/Shooting guard! Only wish we had him a couple more seasons instead only one.

Back