HBCU Basketball: 2/15 and 2/17

Coop-Dyke & her thugettes gone get that ass beat again & again & she gone run from the swac & find a new home somewhere in the Carolinas. Then lose there & come running back to Houston.
Same shit different era.

We are not worried about the “fighting” tigers. You guys are worried about Reed & her dress attire. Funny how her attire is a concern now that she’s whoopin ass. Before; it was celebrated on here. FOR YEARS. Lol y’all silly.

All I can say is STOP FIGHTING and bring it. No more Dumb ass excuses.
Injuries & Suspensions are part of the game. Deal with it.
STILL IS!!! LOL! (Except for those Panther-Tigers!)

Coop-Dyke & her thugettes gone get that ass beat again & again & she gone run from the swac & find a new home somewhere in the Carolinas. Then lose there & come running back to Houston.
Same shit different era.

We are not worried about the “fighting” tigers. You guys are worried about Reed & her dress attire. Funny how her attire is a concern now that she’s whoopin ass. Before; it was celebrated on here. FOR YEARS. Lol y’all silly.

Dayum lol

Same shit different era.

This is Reed's what year back? Second...third maybe? What for years are you referring to? Sit yo' butt down some where.

Aint't nobody tell her to be in that fight!
Not one of you Kurluds gone let your teammate fight without you so stop that crap. The rule is you fight you get suspended no matter who started it. We got that clarification last night.

I’m sure they have their tickets purchased for tomorrow’s game & their purple wind suits on a wire hanger...... just ready to cheer against JSU lmao.

I personally would love to see a JSU/TXSU championship. Beating Coop-Dyke’s competitive team & seeing her cry would make the win even sweeter. 😁 but they’re sliding down the standings. They’re not considered the best (top 2) right now.
We were never considered the best...stop that lie right there. Pre-season had us down the totem. You jsu people are something else. I get it now.

Same shit different era.

Somebody finally came out of the woodwork.

Not one of you Kurluds gone let your teammate fight without you so stop that crap. The rule is you fight you get suspended no matter who started it. We got that clarification last night.
Yes that rule rings true on the street corners but let me not regress...I went back and reviewed the videos of that little "melee" that you all was involve in and it was painfully clear that one of your ladies was swinging and hitting her poor defenseless opponent with downward blows which probably goes against any unwritten codes of teammate support! Y'all probably fortunate the hold team didn't get suspended...ijs. I'm just glad they got all that aggression out before we came to town. :cool:

Let’s be honest - you all (8 teams) look forward to playing in the 4th largest city. You can look at the coach’s attire and see they went shopping and spent time at the MAC store in the galleria. Those same coaches don’t look like that at home lol
Your staying at 4 star hotels in the shopping district eating Pappadeauxs and your houston alums greet you letting you know they made it.

for us?

It’s rough - that’s all I’ll say

Same shit different era.

Do you feel better now???

Let’s be honest - you all (8 teams) look forward to playing in the 4th largest city. You can look at the coach’s attire and see they went shopping and spent time at the MAC store in the galleria. Those same coaches don’t look like that at home lol
Your staying at 4 star hotels in the shopping district eating Pappadeauxs and your houston alums greet you letting you know they made it.

for us?

It’s rough - that’s all I’ll say
Dang bruh, that's COLD! But please remind me again how many Pappadeauxs y'all have in your fair city??? Aint it something like 12? (Asking for the Bamas)!

Last edited:
I guess it was shorter than this......

32930342408_d18b5abfcc.jpg

Back