HBCU Basketball: 2/15 and 2/17

Congrats to Jackson. It will be difficult to beat us three games in a row. We should have a full squad come tournament time. I hope we see y’all in the finals.
Save your best for the NIT Tournament.

Do your coach always wear short dresses on game day?
That won’t happen lol. Tournament time, is the Lady Jags time.

We kicking all of yall arses again lol. Ameshya is finally in basketball shape. We will be a different beast by then. Let's go coach Reed

Two exciting games, ASU VS AAMU in Montgomery. ASU split with AAMU, both came down to the final few seconds!

Last edited:
We kicking all of yall arses again lol. Ameshya is finally in basketball shape. We will be a different beast by then. Let's go coach Reed

Before we kick y'all ass in the tournament when we get all our girls back PV gonna kick that ass Monday night!

Before we kick y'all ass in the tournament when we get all our girls back PV gonna kick that ass Monday night!

Yall ain't gone do shyt but lay down again like yall did both times during the season lol. I see you are a Panther Tiger now lol, good look lol.

Yall ain't gone do shyt but lay down again like yall did both times during the season lol. I see you are a Panther Tiger now lol, good look lol.

Dude, we lost in overtime in Jackson when y'all shot 53 free throws in addition to four missed free throws the last minutes in regulation. Our girls just ran out of gas last night without our captain Niya Mitchell.

Dude, we lost in overtime in Jackson when y'all shot 53 free throws in addition to four missed free throws the last minutes in regulation. Our girls just ran out of gas last night without our captain Niya Mitchell.

You mean the game we missed over 30 FT. Otherwise we would of shot yall out the gym. You shouldn't be such a sore loser lmao

You mean the game we missed over 30 FT. Otherwise we would of shot yall out the gym. You shouldn't be such a sore loser lmao
The point is you had the opportunity to make over 30 freethrows. Hell, the freethrow shooting was tit for tat. The TWO worse freethrow shooting teams in the conference. Last and next to last...not like we would have had an advantage at the line even if the disparity wasn't so large.

The point is you had the opportunity to make over 30 freethrows. Hell, the freethrow shooting was tit for tat. The TWO worse freethrow shooting teams in the conference. Last and next to last...not like we would have had an advantage at the line even if the disparity wasn't so large.

The point is you would of had the opportunity to shoot more as well had you hit your one in ones. But anyways you hit the nail on the head. Two of the worst FT shooting teams in the Swac so it doesn't matter lol.

The point is you would of had the opportunity to shoot more as well had you hit your one in ones. But anyways you hit the nail on the head. Two of the worst FT shooting teams in the Swac so it doesn't matter lol.
Doesn't matter? Then why mention it?

Coop-Dyke & her thugettes gone get that ass beat again & again & she gone run from the swac & find a new home somewhere in the Carolinas. Then lose there & come running back to Houston.
Same shit different era.

We are not worried about the “fighting” tigers. You guys are worried about Reed & her dress attire. Funny how her attire is a concern now that she’s whoopin ass. Before; it was celebrated on here. FOR YEARS. Lol y’all silly.

All I can say is STOP FIGHTING and bring it. No more Dumb ass excuses.
Injuries & Suspensions are part of the game. Deal with it.

I’m sure they have their tickets purchased for tomorrow’s game & their purple wind suits on a wire hanger...... just ready to cheer against JSU lmao.

I personally would love to see a JSU/TXSU championship. Beating Coop-Dyke’s competitive team & seeing her cry would make the win even sweeter. 😁 but they’re sliding down the standings. They’re not considered the best (top 2) right now.

Back