Grambling AD Dawson resigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:....you do mean Jsusie don't you or have the NCAA band ya'll from EA Sports also...:bump:

Wrong this is where I say 54 to 7 and 2N9....Thanks Jax...how is this for a :swink: and move :gone:

:whatever:

awww so cute...just remember even when my great grand children get to college, we will still own tisSue in football. :lol:

As long as I am in attendance there will never be crickets on sTu side!

bored-jester-in-empty-stadium-uid.jpg

:D

Dude do you know you're from Texas Southern? I can go through your history and you would really get b!tchy lol. You talk about a damn scoreboard but you have no stadium at all and about to pay rental fee's and still will not have a stadium. I know how Houston feels about Texas Southern, has been like that since TXSU opened so all the problems we have and had we are still better than Texas Southern, point blank period. That's why you are so p1ssed and having your hissy fits, stalking azz. Shocked you haven't put Carrothers on your sig or one of those little track boys from Texas Southern on your sig. Never track girls.

Yeah right, you can't help it. It's infatuation.

:lmao:

yall too crazy on the smack board :lol:

If you're only wins are against Delaware State and Mississippi Valley then you should be
260xStory.jpg

As long as I am in attendance there will never be crickets on sTu side!

Serious question: were you in attendance at the game against us in 2007? We played TXSU for their Senior Day (Nov. 17, 2007). MSLION98 and I were there; I specifically remember that game because it was our coach's (Mo Forte) last season with us; I remember my sister (MSLION) commenting on how most of the senior players parents' weren't even there; and I also took a picture on the TXSU campus (next to the Sigma Gamma Rho garden). There was barely anyone from TXSU (and again, this was a home game for TXSU) in the stands, and there were only 2 men tailgating in the area.Before we went into the stadium, we stopped to look at Michael Strahan's jersey. We brought more people to that game from Pine Bluff......plus we had alumni who came from Dallas to that game. From the stands, we could see students walking around campus.....but they didn't come to the game.

The final score to the game was UAPB 20 vs TXSU 10.......this of course was before TXSU acquired their SWAC Championship.

I'm jus askin'!:):)

Last edited:

Serious question: were you in attendance at the game against us in 2007? We played TXSU for their Senior Day (Nov. 17, 2007). MSLION98 and I were there; I specifically remember that game because it was our coach's (Mo Forte) last season with us; I remember my sister (MSLION) commenting on how most of the senior players parents' weren't even there; and I also took a picture on the TXSU campus (next to the Sigma Gamma Rho garden). There was barely anyone from TXSU (and again, this was a home game for TXSU) in the stands, and there were only 2 men tailgating in the area.Before we went into the stadium, we stopped to look at Michael Strahan's jersey. We brought more people to that game from Pine Bluff......plus we had alumni who came from Dallas to that game. From the stands, we could see students walking around campus.....but they didn't come to the game.

The final score to the game was UAPB 20 vs TXSU 10.......this of course was before TXSU acquired their SWAC Championship.

Steve Wilson's last game after his 4-38 record in 4 seasons and 2 seasons with 0 wins...That explains that game...

Steve Wilson's last game after his 4-38 record in 4 seasons and 2 seasons with 0 wins...That explains that game...

Exactly.

That was one of the final games of the Steve Wilson error that the alumni and students told the administration that enough is enough with the second half of the season that we will not attend. We made another clear statement in Reliant Stadium when we played Southern when Southernites were the only fans in the stadium that paid $10 to park and $20 for tickets. Steve Wilson was supposed to be fired the previous season but the interim president kept him on another year but that move backfired and he soon thereafter apologized and made it known that was a mistake to keep Steve Wilson.

Just like Jackson State fans who told their administration enough is enough with James Bell went they boycotted his final home game against Arkansas Pine Bluff and that following week he was let go after JSU officials were embarrassed with how empty Memorial Stadium was for that game.

Just like Grambling fans for Eddie Rob's final home game with only 500 people in the stands for that game. Now that was speechless! Who has that pic? :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly.

That was one of the final games of the Steve Wilson error that the alumni and students told the administration that enough is enough with the second half of the season that we will not attend. We made another clear statement in Reliant Stadium when we played Southern when Southernites were the only fans in the stadium that paid $10 to park and $20 for tickets. Steve Wilson was supposed to be fired the previous season but the interim president kept him on another year but that move backfired and he soon thereafter apologized and made it known that was a mistake to keep Steve Wilson.

Just like Jackson State fans who told their administration enough is enough with James Bell went they boycotted his final home game against Arkansas Pine Bluff and that following week he was let go after JSU officials were embarrassed with how empty Memorial Stadium was for that game.

Just like Grambling fans for Eddie Rob's final home game with only 500 people in the stands for that game. Now that was speechless! Who has that pic? :smh:
Man, dont bring that back up and get GR started about that long, warm October evening. :shame:

Serious question: were you in attendance at the game against us in 2007? The final score to the game was UAPB 20 vs TXSU 10.......this of course was before TXSU acquired their SWAC Championship.

You are new to board aren't you....Surly you jest, Sweetie I didn't just jump on board last year with this TSU thing.....I Sat through the 0-11 season of 07 cusssing and fussing all the way....Grambling people tell her about those miserable peolple on the Original Tiger's side during your Homecoming in 07'....was heard then and the following week in an empty Reliant against Southern where mine and others points were highlighted and made....Thank you Willie P!

Exactly.

You can't be serious? Texas Southern has 500 people in the stands consistently at home games and allowed Jackson State to come all the way from Jackson, Miss to come very close to out numbering yall in Houston, where Texas Southern resides and you talk? Ninja please. "No room whatsoever" and i keep repeating that and you can't comprehend.:emlaugh:

Last edited:
You can't be serious? Texas Southern has 500 people in the stands consistently and allowed Jackson State to come all the way from Jackson, Miss to come very close to out numbering yall in Houston, where Texas Southern resides and you talk? Ninja please. No room whatsoever and i keep repeating that and you can't comprehend.:emlaugh:

Find something to do in Atlanta. I'm sure there's plenty of things for you to "get into" out there! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back