Grambling AD Dawson resigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the only wayTiSsUe is playin in the SCG is if they're playing on EA Sports NCAA. They might as well as enjoy that little ride that Cole took them on last year, cause that will be their last ride for a long time.

Wow AD's are jumping ship from "The Big Three" by any means this year....What's really going on!

:smh:

I was going to say something but * *** ***** *** ****** **** ****** ** ****** *** *** *****

Looks like Trp took care of it for me. :tup:

So, sweetheartt, this is where you say "Thanks Jax", smile and keep going.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
thumbnail.aspx
High Five to all '5' people who give a $*%^ about TxSU or Steve Wilson or your cracker jack a$$ stadium.

TxSU. . . I can't believe I'm even talking smack with you 'NOBODIES'

Entertaining though. Ya'll so cute. . .Repin' ya'll Po' lil' school . . Bless they lil' hearts :lol:

High Five to all '5' people who give a $*%^ about TxSU or Steve Wilson or your cracker jack a$$ stadium.

Entertaining though. Ya'll so cute. . .Repin' ya'll Po' lil' school . . Bless they lil' hearts :lol:

Man, TiSsUe straight represented when they won their first championship since Lyndon B. Johnson was president (or was it JFK):

TSU-WINS.jpg

:D

:topic:

WOOOOOW a blast from the past. What up dude???

Still thugin' Jax. . .Got a gig with the Feds in 05 after Katrina and came home to Lafayette. Been busy as hell. 'Bout 5 years worth of busy man. But, Obama in office and I'm free ballin' now :lmao:

Word up though ??

Well get back to being busy again like the last five years Dawn. Crawl back into that hole you came out of. I guess Doug bringing all these Grambling zombies out the bushes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
At least we have a shot at going.....

Man, the only wayTiSsUe is playin in the SCG is if they're playing on EA Sports NCAA. They might as well as enjoy that little ride that Cole took them on last year, cause that will be their last ride for a long time.

Y'all pay my old decrepit (thx Tone) ass no nevermind cuz we ain't got no dog in this hunt... but this here made me LMMFAO :lmao: :

Crawl back into that hole you came out of. I guess Doug <b>bringing</b> all these Grambling <b>zombies out the bushes.</b>

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Man, the only wayTiSsUe is playin in the SCG is if they're playing on EA Sports NCAA.

:what:....you do mean Jsusie don't you or have the NCAA band ya'll from EA Sports also...:bump:

:smh:

I was going to say something but * *** ***** *** ****** **** ****** ** ****** *** *** *****

Looks like Trp took care of it for me. :tup:

So, sweetheartt, this is where you say "Thanks Jax", smile and keep going.

Wrong this is where I say 54 to 7 and 2N9....Thanks Jax...how is this for a :swink: and move :gone:

:whatever:

There wasn't much of an attempt to hide the consensus opinion regarding Lin Dawson's resignation from his duties as Grambling State's athletics director.

GSU alumni and fans are glad he's gone, and they've made the message loud and clear.

Usually when a coach or administrator leaves an athletic department, his departure is met with some boring comments about the hard work he put in for the betterment of the university.

Dawson's departure was met with brutal honesty.

Grambling message boards have long been filled with petitions for Dawson's firing, and now they're filled with comments celebrating his resignation.

Add it all up, and Dawson isn't exactly leaving GSU with a fond farewell.

But he clearly rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and his missteps greatly overshadow his successes.

At the forefront is the tragic death of basketball player Henry White in August 2009. White collapsed after a
41/2-mile team run, and 12 days later died from complications of heat exhaustion. Dawson later admitted the workout was in violation of multiple athletic department policies, and the aftermath of the situation was also handled poorly.

Under Dawson, the athletic department also failed to obtain signed contracts for sporting events, including GSU's signature event â€Â” the Bayou Classic in New Orleans.

Attendance at home football games sagged, a basketball game against Talladega College was canceled because of miscommunication with referee scheduling â€Â” after Talladega had already made the trip â€Â” and Dawson was often rumored to be chasing other jobs.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20110702/SPORTS/107020316

Seems others are bitter and mad but Gramblinites. Have a great 4th, I know I and most Gramblinites will.:emlaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back