Grambling AD Dawson resigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That means so much coming from you and I know you're so proud JSU never cheated. Hey can you tell me when the NCAA will ban sTu from football?

why dont you ask yo cousin, brother in law, sister baby daddy who went to gram. im sure they know

why dont you ask yo cousin, brother in law, sister baby daddy who went to gram. im sure they know

Snikering... He has taken it PERSONAL!!! O F WELL.. I even try to holla at him but got ignored.. Ohhhhj Well.. GUD wont say much before we get another 100 post in a row for whatever reason.

Dude why are you postign to me... I didnt ask you to tell me shi* about the Clarion Ledger.............

Bruh U tickle me. :emlaugh: :lol: :emlaugh:

I don't think folk quite understanding what they fuggin' w/ over there w/ U. lol Just like that blaze around Plantersville/Magnolia and Huntsville/Groveton/Bedias/et al... it's a blaze just waiting on some ignition source. :D lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
is texas sorry gonna be serving nachos at the concession stand or something

this is the smack board i can say texas sorry unless one of their sensitive moderators delete my post

Heard today Grambling has queried Bama State's AD Stacey Danley to see if he had any interest in their AD job.

is texas sorry gonna be serving nachos at the concession stand or something

this is the smack board i can say texas sorry unless one of their sensitive moderators delete my post

No, that is JSU's job as well as picking up all the nacho plates left in the stands (think green) because y'all damn sure won't be playing.

Heard today Grambling has queried Bama State's AD Stacey Danley to see if he had any interest in their AD job.

He'd never last since he's an "outsider" and outsiders are not too well received in those parts.

If he knows like me, stay in Montgomery and stay the hell away from Grambling; turnover is a bitch in that position . Right GramUntilDeath?

If this is true or not, I'm pretty sure that Grambling State has someone well-qualified and willing to step in place. They probably have someone inside who may take the helm.......

He'd never last since he's an "outsider" and outsiders are not too well received in those parts.

If he knows like me, stay in Montgomery and stay the hell away from Grambling; turnover is a bitch in that position . Right GramUntilDeath?

Our President, Dr. Pogue, is an Alabama State grad.

Our President, Dr. Pogue, is an Alabama State grad.

But with all the new growth and upcoming opening of new facilities at Alabama St. would it benefit him to move now?

The new baseball coach earning $160K a year... BASEBALL?!?!

Bama St. is the "hot" place to be right now. That's what athletics is all about; being in the "hot" spot at the right time. Is Grambling "hot" right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back