Grambling AD Dawson resigns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Herb'60, you got to understand "Grambling Culture" that many Grambling folks are insatiable:

"He ain't Grambling so he don't understand us!"
"We deserve our own apparel contract separate from the rest of the SWAC!"
"Damn a contract! Let's fire 'em and bring in our own!"
"We deserve the very best!"
"We deserve to be independent like Notre Dame!"
"The city of Grambling should be it's own state!"
"We should extend an offer to LSU to play us at The Rob!"

Meanwhile, they giving back to their alma mater by buying season tickets just like the rest of us and believe they DESERVE to have the Grambling President and University of Louisiana System Regents on speed dial to give advice!

Man, y'all ain't SHIT!!! At least most of y'all!

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES! :lol:

I see you have been on the other site for too long. :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Don't worry Herb'60, you got to understand "Grambling Culture" that many Grambling folks are insatiable:

Meanwhile, they giving back to their alma mater by buying season tickets just like the rest of us and believe they DESERVE to have the Grambling President and University of Louisiana System Regents on speed dial to give advice!

Says the Stalker.

:lol::lol:

Oh all those Texas people stay on that site. Very obvious. One got checked on yesterday by Tiger Diva.

:lol::lol:

And most of y'all Grambling folks run like hell to Texas after giving up or graduating so you saying that to say what?

And most of y'all Grambling folks run like hell to Texas after giving up or graduating so you saying that to say what?

FYI, Grambling has a big percentage of students and alumni that are from Texas anyway. You would be amazed of how many people from Texas attend Grambling. I was born in Louisiana and i will die in Louisiana, could have easily moved to Texas but for what? lmao Living very comfortable in the boot i might add. By the way, i'm sure your radar is black and gold.

Dawson leaving has caused an uproar on here. :lol: While you peeps argue i'm: :happydance: Celeb you and some of your Texas comrades focus on Grambling to much. Thanks for the attention.

:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Man, don't nobody here give a damn about Grambling but the 5,000 people who show up to each home game to that 20,000 football stadium built out of a gigantic ditch with that 1912 scoreboard. ICON my ass!

Many of y'all G folks have a warped sense of insecurity of what y'all USED to be and do.

I'll leave you alone to solve the world's problems like y'all have solved all of Gramblings.

FYI, Grambling has a big percentage of students and alumni that are from Texas anyway. You would be amazed of how many people from Texas attend Grambling. I was born in Louisiana and i will die in Louisiana, could have easily moved to Texas but for what? lmao Living very comfortable in the boot i might add. By the way, i'm sure your radar is black and gold.

TRANSLATION: WE CAN'T EVEN FIND 5,000 STUDENTS FROM LOUISIANA TO ATTEND GRAMBLING SO WE RECRUIT OUTSIDE THE STATE

Let me clarify but stating that "The Big Three" was the moniker those institutions gave "themselves". The SWAC has never recognized a "Big Three" and never will.

And let me tell you SWAC Sports Fans a little secret.........The Big Three are starting to learn that they need the SWAC more than the SWAC needs them.

This is only the beginning.

I've stated numerous within the past couple of weeks that if the SWAC wants to progress forward, we have to do it as a team. There is no "G", "S", "J" or "U" in TEAM.

Man, don't nobody here give a damn about Grambling but the 5,000 people who show up to each home game to that 20,000 football stadium built out of a gigantic ditch with that 1912 scoreboard. ICON my ass!

You don't care but you're posting. lol Don't have a pot to piss in but you talk. Cheating and guilt drives a person to stalking but you don't care.:lol::lol:

Many of y'all G folks have a warped sense of insecurity of what y'all USED to be and do.

I'll leave you alone to solve the world's problems like y'all have solved all of Gramblings.

You focus on the G folks. Texas Southern can't even think of what they used to be because you never was sh-t. I see you got drove today, the diva really came out today.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
TRANSLATION: WE CAN'T EVEN FIND 5,000 STUDENTS FROM LOUISIANA TO ATTEND GRAMBLING SO WE RECRUIT OUTSIDE THE STATE

We recruit everywhere. Still have Louisiana students, shame we get so many from Texas when they have PV and TXSU and we are attracting more and more international students each year. Enrollment is expected to increase. 2,000 incoming freshmen are expected this fall. Recruitng just in-state doesn't work, that's why no one knows about Texas Southern other than the CHEATING.:read:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We recruit everywhere. Still have Louisiana students, shame we get so many from Texas when they have PV and TXSU and we are attracting more and more international students each year. Enrollment is expected to increase. 2,000 incoming freshmen are expected this fall. Recruitng just in-state doesn't work, that's why no one knows about Texas Southern other than the CHEATING.:read:

And y'all not cheating excuse me "fumbling" on audits?

Man, every school has in state, out of state (we get plenty of Louisiana students that drive past Grambling and Southern to get to Prairie View and Texas Southern), international students what's new there? We have a partnerships worldwide just like the other 9,000 college and universities so now what?

Did that butt whipping do that much damage to you? Sheesh....get some help dude.

You focus on the G folks. Texas Southern can't even think of what they used to be because you never was sh-t. I see you got drove today, the diva really came out today.:lol::lol:

So if we never was shit and Grambling has always been the shit why y'all have just as many problems (audits, student retention, graduation rates, APR issues, administrative turnover, state threatening decreased funding even before the recession, etc...) as us?

If y'all got all y'all shit together why that 1912 scoreboard still standing?
Why a coaching carousel?
Why a president carousel?
Why an AD carousel?

And y'all not cheating excuse me "fumbling" on audits?

Man, every school has in state, out of state (we get plenty of Louisiana students that drive past Grambling and Southern to get to Prairie View and Texas Southern), international students what's new there? We have a partnerships worldwide just like the other 9,000 college and universities so now what?

I don't uphold people who do wrong and glad the people that didn't do their jobs got booted when Dr. Pogue got hired concerning the audit especially if it was intentional. Dude our biggest alumni chapters are in Dallas and Houston. Texas Southern can't say their biggest alumni resides in Louisiana somewhere because it's not like it's just a lot of Louisiana people are flocking to the Texas Schools. Stop the lies. TXSU should be way more than 9,000 if you ask me in a city as big as Houston so you are not doing something right, so now what? Thought you were finished by the way?

So if we never was shit and Grambling has always been the shit why y'all have just as many problems (audits, student retention, graduation rates, APR issues, administrative turnover, state threatening decreased funding even before the recession, etc...) as us?

Why a coaching carousel?
Why an AD carousel?

Dude do you know you're from Texas Southern? I can go through your history and you would really get b!tchy lol. You talk about a damn scoreboard but you have no stadium at all and about to pay rental fee's and still will not have a stadium. I know how Houston feels about Texas Southern, has been like that since TXSU opened so all the problems we have and had we are still better than Texas Southern, point blank period. That's why you are so p1ssed and having your hissy fits, stalking azz. Shocked you haven't put Carrothers on your sig or one of those little track boys from Texas Southern on your sig. Never track girls.

:lmao:

Why a coaching carousel?
Why an AD carousel?

Dude do you know you're from Texas Southern? I can go through your history and you would really get b!tchy lol. You talk about a damn scoreboard but you have no stadium at all and about to pay rental fee's and still will not have a stadium. I know how Houston feels about Texas Southern, has been like that since TXSU opened so all the problems we have and had we are still better than Texas Southern, point blank period. That's why you are so p1ssed and having your hissy fits, stalking azz. Shocked you haven't put Carrothers on your sig or one of those little track boys from Texas Southern on your sig. Never track girls.

Yeah right, you can't help it. It's infatuation.

:lmao:

You must have been looking for a shower curtain when Steve Wilson spanked that azz.

Don't worry, that smile will be knocked into a frown in Robinson Stadium in November. We love pushing flukes into the spotlight.:D

Had my fun today p!ssing peeps off. Great Day. When you make people have to bring up more than sports on a sports board you know you have implanted a steering wheel in their back.:emlaugh::emlaugh:

Last edited:
Dude, you are reaching. I won't stoop to your level and talk about your school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back