Folks Getting PO'd - Unarmed Black Teen Killed by Police in MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep asking why some black people don't march and protest against black-on-black killings but are quick to do so regarding racial or police crimes against black people.

Well...

The only homicide this year in Ferguson --a town that is nearly 70 percent black -- was when Mike Brown was killed by the police. There was no black-on-black killings for them to be angry about.

Unless there is Marshal Law or something, how can you stop Freedom of the Press? This has to be just a internet rumor. Even NBCNews isn't saying that shat and they have been all over this story.

That has to be the State Police. Given that Ferguson only has 20k+ residents, I hardly doubt they have or can afford armored vehicles.

@ Bolded: Well last night the world saw the police order citizens and the media to stop recording via Livestream so the Ferguson and St. Louis PD were already in a hole and just continue to make up their own rules as they go.

As far as how they were able to get armored vehicles, we can thank the government for that. Now you go a police department using LRAD's and other military grade weapons on private citizens for exercising their constitutional right

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/us/war-gear-flows-to-police-departments.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
People keep asking why some black people don't march and protest against black-on-black killings but are quick to do so regarding racial or police crimes against black people.

Well...

The only homicide this year in Ferguson --a town that is nearly 70 percent black -- was when Mike Brown was killed by the police. There was no black-on-black killings for them to be angry about.

Oh No!!! What are the good Black folks gonna use now to deflect the attention from the police and put it back on the black folks?! :lol:

Self-hating mofos...:smh:

So social Media isn't powerful? The major news stations can't cover this because media is banned from Ferguson. Police took off their badges and I'd last night while they continued to throw tear gas at people. The st.Louis alderman was arrested, and another official was tear gassed. Riot gear does not involve rifles!!! All of this to protect the name of the cop? MSNBC didn't get involved until reporters were arrested in Ferguson. This has escalated.

Now you know black people hold each other back. Good white folks help us. Its the black people who always kill each other and are after us to get us. What is we gonna do? :shame: I'm still laughing these folks think black men should be gunned down for sagging. Dam!!! The thought process of black people is scary.
Oh No!!! What are the good Black folks gonna use now to deflect the attention from the police and put it back on the black folks?! :lol:

Self-hating mofos...:smh:

This situation made me think about this video.

[video=youtube;FJt7gNi3Nr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4[/video]

Y'all remember this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ates-nj-man-implicates-cops-article-1.1701763

A stunning police dashboard camera video helped exonerate an innocent New Jersey man — and led to the indictments of two Bloomfield cops who wrongly accused the man and allegedly beat him during the 2012 incident.

Before prosecutors were given a dashcam video from a second patrol car, Marcus Jeter faced charges of eluding police, resisting arrest and aggravated assault on an officer.

Dashcam video shows that tension at the stop quickly escalated. Two officers jump out of the patrol car and order Jeter out of the car at gunpoint. One is holding a pistol at the man while a second holds a shotgun at his side.

A second tape, of a backup officer responding from the other side of the highway, shows the patrol car swerve across oncoming traffic and running into the front of Jeter’s SUV, causing him to hit his head on the steering wheel.

Neither that video nor the fact the officer struck Jeter’s SUV with his patrol car was ever mentioned in any police report of the incident.

“Get out the car!” one officer yells as he uses a baton to smash the driver’s side window. “Get out!”

Jeter says he was scared he’d be shot if he exited the car. Instead, he says — and the video supports this claim — he sat where he was with his hands in the air as the officers broke the window, unlocked his door and worked to get his seatbelt off to arrest him.

“The next thing I know, as he’s coming around the car, the glass gets busted and all the glass goes in my face,” Jeter told WABC. “My hands are up. As soon as he opens the door, one of the officers just reached in and punched me in the face. As he’s trying to take my seatbelt off, he’s elbowing me in my jaw. And I’m like ‘Ahhh!’ and he’s like ‘Stop trying to take my gun! Stop resisting arrest!’”

“As soon as he say that, I’m thinking something’s going to go wrong.”

In the video, the officers rip the innocent man from his car and throw him on the ground, working to get his hands behind his back.

“Stop resisting! Stop trying to take my f------ gun! Just put your hands behind your back, a--hole,” one officer yells.

“I’ve done nothing wrong,” a muffled Jeter can be heard saying as his face is smashed into the cement.

“Shut the f--- up!” an officer barks back.

The officers continue to berate Jeter as he pleads with them several times, saying “I did nothing wrong!”

Now you know black people hold each other back. Good white folks help us. Its the black people who always kill each other and are after us to get us. What is we gonna do? :shame: I'm still laughing these folks think black men should be gunned down for sagging. Dam!!! The thought process of black people is scary.

That man used SAGGING as an excuse for the cop's actions!! :shame:

iCan't

That man used SAGGING as an excuse for the cop's actions!! :shame:

iCan't

I don't understand why folks feel a need to say something to people for saggin. An old head at my church one said he went and asked some teens why do they sag they pants and people were cheering him on. I told him he was lucky he didn't get his behind beat. Leave people alone.

where is teh person with the live streaming from their phones?? Will they cut wireless then? Internet services to Ferguson? If they do, that precedent will bankrupt that area...the lawsuits and challenges will forever change the American landscape.

The thoughts I am seeing some people use to excuse this is scary.

Trayvon. Eric Garner. Jordan Davis. Reneisha McBridge. Mike Brown. Jordan Crawford. Ezell Ford (he was killed on Sunday. Mentally challenged).

Too many young blacks are being taken out by cops (sans Trayvon with Zimmerman) but folks want to somehow sidetrack this with what's going on in our community that these same folks use to somehow give them an excuse to shoot first and ask questions later because they feel they are in danger by interactions with us.

Unless there is Marshal Law or something, how can you stop Freedom of the Press? This has to be just a internet rumor. Even NBCNews isn't saying that shat and they have been all over this story

It has been well covered over the last 48 hours that the media has been discouraged from covering the incidents. As of last night, at least 2 journalists were arrested for doing their jobs.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/ferguson-police-race-brown-killing/14030889/
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/reporters-ryan-reilly-and-wesley-lowery-arrested-ferguson

I repeat... journalists were arrested for not leaving the area and continuing to do their jobs.

This is not an internet rumor. The "police" (I use that term loosely) have blocked efforts for this to be adequately covered.

where is teh person with the live streaming from their phones?? Will they cut wireless then? Internet services to Ferguson? If they do, that precedent will bankrupt that area...the lawsuits and challenges will forever change the American landscape.

They cut off cell phone service in Boston after the bombing

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You all have to look at the mindset of the American blacks. You had American blacks who were mad at Dr. King for coming to their towns to march for Civil rights. They said he was causing trouble and stirring up hate. Yet, these same American blacks benefited from his marches and protest and never looked back to the community who fought for them. The mindset of those blacks still exist even more now in the 2000's. In fact it exist now more because of status and so called suburban black mentality.

There were a few private streams that went on for most of the evening. One of them was struck by a round while filming. There are many pics and streams out there of police spraying/shooting rubber bullets at people for filming/taking pictures.

I agree with you. There is so much evidence out there against the St. Louis County PD that there could be lawsuits for years concerning their actions.

As I said before, one of the biggest questions that will come from this is why the US government give military grade weapons to law enforcement and why did they use it on peaceful protesters.

By the way, Anonymous has released the name of the officer who killed Mike Brown

That was Antonio French...alderman who was arrested

Well...

Ironically, the only time you've ever answered this question and it's only because you knew it would fit your point lol. The countless times i've asked you this about your very own city of Chicago all you do is deflect. As a matter of fact, isn't the person agreeing with you below from Chicago too? And we're going to use "self hating" as the reasoning? lol... yet, we wonder why we're the ONLY folk whose situation is actually getting worse. I guess some folk only see what they want to see. And let's be real, stuff like this only causes seasonal anger anyway. A week from the day that these protests end black folk will be right back to talking about Real Housewives of Atl. Same way it was after Zimmerman got off. Same way it was with Amadou Diallo. No one will care about killing or murder again until the next black/white incident. Now tell me i'm lying.

Ironically, the only time you've ever answered this question and it's only because you knew it would fit your point lol. The countless times i've asked you this about your very own city of Chicago all you do is deflect. As a matter of fact, isn't the person agreeing with you below from Chicago too? And we're going to use "self hating" as the reasoning? lol... yet, we wonder why we're the ONLY folk whose situation is actually getting worse. I guess some folk only see what they want to see. And let's be real, stuff like this only causes seasonal anger anyway. A week from the day that these protests end black folk will be right back to talking about Real Housewives of Atl. Same way it was after Zimmerman got off. Same way it was with Amadou Diallo. No one will care about killing or murder again until the next black/white incident. Now tell me i'm lying.

Bro, I don't fully disagree with you but I think this time, it may last longer.

There were a few private streams that went on for most of the evening. One of them was struck by a round while filming. There are many pics and streams out there of police spraying/shooting rubber bullets at people for filming/taking pictures.

I agree with you. There is so much evidence out there against the St. Louis County PD that there could be lawsuits for years concerning their actions.

As I said before, one of the biggest questions that will come from this is why the US government give military grade weapons to law enforcement and why did they use it on peaceful protesters.

By the way, Anonymous has released the name of the officer who killed Mike Brown

http://www.alan.com/2014/08/14/anonymous-outs-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

BREAKING NEWS: The name of the officer who shot #MikeBrown – NAME: OFFICER WILLMAN, BRYAN P. , Respondent – #Ferguson #Anonymous
— TheAnonMessage (@TheAnonMessage) August 14, 2014

Cause we're really going to compare Ferguson to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back