Fobbs out at Grambling

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm surprised that they did this with owing him another year for his contract.

I reached out to my connects and they informed me that money was received from some donors.

Update

the money was there last week….if we won Saturday then they were going to wait until after the Bayou Classic. If we won the Bayou Classic they would have allowed him to finish his contract and not renew it and go in a different direction.

the president of GSU is giving the AD full powers to run the athletic department like it should be run.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
a big ole railroad nail.

Fobbs got the house dropped on him like on Wizard of Oz

Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead GIF

We gotta keep saying Coach Prime name. Help keeps the cavity creeps away LOL

but damn. Didn’t expect Trev to pull the trigger on the off week.
Ain’t no different when Valley shut y’all out on that Thursday night came for the entire nation to see and Stump was gone by Friday morning.

At Icon Grambling, championships are the standard. It is the reason we have never gone more than six years without a conference title since we joined the SWAC in 1959. The “G” symbolizes and Scott making the move shows me he is learning about tradition of championships has to be maintained at all costs. We know his roots on the Bluff did not teach him about tradition. 😎

I reached out to my connects and they informed me that money was received from some donors.

Update

the money was there last week….if we won Saturday then they were going to wait until after the Bayou Classic. If we won the Bayou Classic they would have allowed him to finish his contract and not renew it and go in a different direction.

the president of GSU is giving the AD full powers to run the athletic department like it should be run.

They coming together to gather money to buy out the contract but couldn't do any of that fund raising to fix that weight room some years ago?

We gotta keep saying Coach Prime name. Help keeps the cavity creeps away LOL

but damn. Didn’t expect Trev to pull the trigger on the off week.

and Fobbs did the coaches media conference this morning.

Ain’t no different when Valley shut y’all out on that Thursday night came for the entire nation to see and Stump was gone by Friday morning.

At Icon Grambling, championships are the standard. It is the reason we have never gone more than six years without a conference title since we joined the SWAC in 1959. The “G” symbolizes and Scott making the move shows me he is learning about tradition of championships has to be maintained at all costs. We know his roots on the Bluff did not teach him about tradition. 😎
So would YOU have kept Fobbs into next season, since you’re so “tradition” bound?

Back