Fobbs out at Grambling

Yeah gram don't care if you are an alum or outsider...they don't expect you to just win games lol. They expect a championship every year. It'll be interesting to see what coach they go after.

Exacttly.

There are GSU alumni who feel that we could win the Celebration Bowl and lose the Bayou Classic and our season is considered a losing season.

Whether folks want to admit it or not GSU does not supposed to have a below .750 season.

What some of your must understand is that good football at GSU helps with recruiting and growth. Recruiting non athletic and athletic students. All jokes aside the applicants are going to be extremely interesting.
I understand the strategy of pulling the trigger now. Gives Grambling a little more time to work to get someone in before the December signing period

he made $322K - you'll get the typical applicants - bump it up $200K - different pool.

issue is these guys now will ask for security, staff pool salary bumps, facility enhancements before they coach a down. Your basically committing $600-$800K for a $300K hire

Their AD is good. He won’t let that happen

Good….

the wire GIF

He damn good!!!

Here we go over paying coaches again in the SWAC. Remember what happened with Stump, James Bell and the guy after Bell. Deion Sanders is a once in the life time coach. The rest of y'all gonna go broke trying to keep up. The difference is Deion has always been Prime Time. He is that flashy older brother or uncle kids relate to and like. Eddie George ain't that cool relatable person like that. Y'all better offer someone like Cam Newton or Jamie's Winston these kids can relate to and that is going to make you go broke. Deion has to run his course and kick our azz for the next few years. Then things will return to normal. Just get use to it. 😂 Because one thing is Jackson St fans are going to run this shyt in our face for a while and actually I like it. Them mofos ruthless. 😂 That's why I like talking shyt to them. They make it fun. Lol 😂 hell I'm about to ask to become a temporary Tiger and kick @Kendrick out. 😂 They'd rather probably have me anyway. @Tigerpride make that happen. @THEESwacProphet and @jsupop33
@J-State2DaPoint y'all don't like @Kendrick anyways. 🤣

Last edited:
Grambling is delusional. Hope they’re ready for a decade of mediocrity
Lol! We Grambling baby. We endured a self-induced national embarrassment of our handling of Coach Rob’s last years (i.e. back-to back 3-8 seasons), G-Men boycott of our facilities (culminating in back-to back 1-10 and 1-11 seasons). Each time after these subpar years we won the SWAC within two years.

Winning is in the Grambling DNA proven consistently over the last seven decades. Once we stabilize our head coach the original Primetime program will regain its throne.

Here we go over paying coaches again in the SWAC. Remember what happened with Stump, James Bell and the guy after Bell. Deion Sanders is a once in the life time coach. The rest of y'all gonna go broke trying to keep up. The difference is Deion has always been Prime Time. He is that flashy older brother or uncle kids relate to and like. Eddie George ain't that cool relatable person like that. Y'all better offer someone like Cam Newton or Jamie's Winston these kids can relate to and that is going to make you go broke. Deion has to run his course and kick our azz for the next few years. Then things will return to normal. Just get use to it. 😂 Because one thing is Jackson St fans are going to run this shyt in our face for a while and actually I like it. Them mofos ruthless. 😂 That's why I like talking shyt to them. They make it fun. Lol 😂 hell I'm about to ask to become a temporary Tiger and kick @Kendrick out. 😂 They'd rather probably have me anyway. @Tigerpride make that happen. @THEESwacProphet and @jsupop33
@J-State2DaPoint y'all don't like @Kendrick anyways. 🤣
Yes Mr. Cee unfortunately, @Bewildered took the only bandwagon slot we have available during the Deion era led j state. But Christmas is coming up and we may be able to get you an ibelieve championship shirt…at least then you can celebrate a real championship. 😂

Lol! We Grambling baby. We endured a self-induced national embarrassment of our handling of Coach Rob’s last years (i.e. back-to back 3-8 seasons), G-Men boycott of our facilities (culminating in back-to back 1-10 and 1-11 seasons). Each time after these subpar years we won the SWAC within two years.

Winning is in the Grambling DNA proven consistently over the last seven decades. Once we stabilize our head coach the original Primetime program will regain its throne.

Yea but it's a new SWAC.

Back