Fobbs out at Grambling

Can someone help me out? What time did the Week 11 SWAC Football Coaches Press Conferences begin? Are the SWAC Football Coaches Press Conferences held on Sunday or Monday?

I’m willing to bet my next paycheck that out of SU, Gram & ASU, Bama State is most likely to make a Deion type hire.

we already have a old nba coach leading our basketball team..watch who we bring in to coach the football team!

Man you and Nas are smackers of the year lol .

lmao@CEE Diggy getting him a side-piece outside of his wife AAMU .
Lmao …. Man you know Cee wild g. He got AAMU as his main piece, an Alcorn golden girl he sees tuesdays and thursdays when he tell his wife AAMU he playing poker with the fellas, and now he want some of THEE… lol nah Cee this ain’t Burger King you can’t have it your way. You Cut off ! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m willing to bet my next paycheck that out of SU, Gram & ASU, Bama State is most likely to make a Deion type hire.

we already have a old nba coach leading our basketball team..watch who we bring in to coach the football team!

My previous comment meant no disrespect to Alabama State's football team....hell your QB is my homeboy's son and he worked out with GSU along with my son on the same day. Langston offered my on the spot but he wanted GSU.

Can someone help me out? What time did the Week 11 SWAC Football Coaches Press Conferences begin? Are the SWAC Football Coaches Press Conferences held on Sunday or Monday?

The coaches conference calls are on monday's, starting at 10:00am CT

Oh wow!

SU, GSU, ... who's next?
Throw up the X Grambling, your new coach

dez bryant flag GIF

At Icon Grambling, championships are the standard. It is the reason we have never gone more than six years without a conference title since we joined the SWAC in 1959. The “G” symbolizes and Scott making the move shows me he is learning about tradition of championships has to be maintained at all costs. We know his roots on the Bluff did not teach him about tradition

If this wasn't the pettiest...I CAUGHT that...dahell lmfao

Last edited:
The coaches conference calls are on monday's, starting at 10:00am CT
Thanks! I was just trying to get a timeline on the firing. So he was allowed to do the Coaches conference and fired soon afterwards. I am unsure if he saw it coming. Again, thanks!

Thanks! I was just trying to get a timeline on the firing. So he was allowed to do the Coaches conference and fired soon afterwards. I am unsure if he saw it coming. Again, thanks!

Maybe, because he didn't do it from his office like he normally does.

At Icon Grambling, championships are the standard. It is the reason we have never gone more than six years without a conference title since we joined the SWAC in 1959. The “G” symbolizes and Scott making the move shows me he is learning about tradition of championships has to be maintained at all costs. We know his roots on the Bluff did not teach him about tradition

It's not petty if it's the truth. LOL

Meanwhile, for decades every time he give those crack style tradition SWAC Page commercials, their Daddy give them another swift kick in that country bumpkin butt…..LMAO!!!

Meanwhile, for decades every time he give those crack style tradition SWAC Page commercials, their Daddy give them another swift kick in that country bumpkin butt…..LMAO!!!
Damn j rock, Fobbs desk seat ain’t even cold yet and you already kicking the grambling faithful… you cold blooded 😂

Back