Flavor Of Love Girls -- Charm School

I disagree. Mo may have had money on her mind when the show began, but I think she actually started to care about those girls. After spending so much time with them and realizing that they had some serious issues she felt compeled to help them get back on track. There are so many young AA sisters who have the same type of mentalitiy that Larissa has. So many young ladies have major attiutudes, and a lack of self respect themselves so it's good to see a sister who's been through the same types of situations and is in a postion to help them. Most of these girls would still be in the hood acting a fool if they had not been on Mo's show. Now they will get a little exposure and hopefully we will see them in a more positive light on future reunion shows.
Sap looked wonderful. She is really on track and we will see her and Leilene again in the near futire. I also think Shay has a chnace since Mo has taken her under her wing. Maybe if Larissa would stop acting a fool Mo may hook her up also.

I disagree. Mo may have had money on her mind when the show began, but I think she actually started to care about those girls. After spending so much time with them and realizing that they had some serious issues she felt compeled to help them get back on track. There are so many young AA sisters who have the same type of mentalitiy that Larissa has. So many young ladies have major attiutudes, and a lack of self respect themselves so it's good to see a sister who's been through the same types of situations and is in a postion to help them. Most of these girls would still be in the hood acting a fool if they had not been on Mo's show. Now they will get a little exposure and hopefully we will see them in a more positive light on future reunion shows.
Sap looked wonderful. She is really on track and we will see her and Leilene again in the near futire. I also think Shay has a chnace since Mo has taken her under her wing. Maybe if Larissa would stop acting a fool Mo may hook her up also.

Good post! :tup: I was about to say the same thing about Larissa and Mo taking her under her wings. Larissa is too much of a bad ass for that to happen though. Her attitude will definitely be her downfall in any situation she gets involved in. I'm still :lmao: at how Mo backed down with the momma got on stage with her.

Overall, it's obvious Larissa is following in her mother's footsteps. Aint no way in hell I'd let my daughter talk like that in front me on national television to another person. :shame: If there was a man in their lives, aint no way that mess would happen, but you could tell that Larissa comes from a house full of women! That mess that she was pulling on the show has "ghetto woman" all over it! :lol: :lol:

Larissa better open up her eyes before someone punches the shat outta her. I know I did last night!

Man, Larissa mom look funny.

And you all wonder why I hate weave...............

And what the hell was Mo bodyguard doing? Texting for help?

I disagree.

Might've been sincere, but it came across as fake. And I don't buy her saying she approached Larissa in "love." Nah, Mo'Nique was 'bout to get in Larissa's arse had Larissa backed down and her mom would've stayed in her seat.

This mess is so scripted it ain't even funny.

Even BuckWild even went and got her boobs done....:rolleyes:

Might've been sincere, but it came across as fake. And I don't buy her saying she approached Larissa in "love." Nah, Mo'Nique was 'bout to get in Larissa's arse had Larissa backed down and her mom would've stayed in her seat.

Hell. Mo should have got in Larissa and Larissa mom azz. Trifling arse women. Mad at the world because they to stupid to improve .....................their damn self

I didn't want to say "GHETTO" because alot of folks from the ghetto are not ignorent like Larissa and her mom. But some folks have a ghetto mentality and Larissa and her mom are prime examples of ghetto women. Hopefully Larissa will take Mo's advice and stop acting like a hood rat. But as we can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her mom may need to be in the next Charm School class :rolly:

Hell. Mo should have got in Larissa and Larissa mom azz. Trifling arse women. Mad at the world because they to stupid to improve .....................their damn self

Why, so the world can see 3 Black women fight over some BS. That aint the type of image that Monique wanted to portray.
Some times you have to cut your losses. Larrissa has no hope. Just cut her loose and let her do her. She'll wake up eventually.

Why, so the world can see 3 Black women fight over some BS. That aint the type of image that Monique wanted to portray.
Some times you have to cut your losses. Larrissa has no hope. Just cut her loose and let her do her. She'll wake up eventually.
I said the same, exact thing when this show first aired. Larissa is a childish lil ghetto bytch and there's no hope for her. You can't tell her schitt...she thinks she knows everything and that mouth of hers is gonna get her ass kicked or killed. She's gonna run up on someone w/an attitude just like hers and we'll be reading about her, in the news. Monique warned her and her Mother on last night...and by the way her Mother was acting, I see where Larissa gets it from. :tdown:

This mess is so scripted it ain't even funny.

All that schat looked scripted. That's why they had Larrisa back stage, they were setting up their BIG FINALY!!!!
Where was Crazy at?

Schatar looked a hot mess!!!! She sounded so FAKE with her schitty pantied @zz.

I said the same, exact thing when this show first aired. Larissa is a childish lil ghetto bytch and there's no hope for her. You can't tell her schitt...she thinks she knows everything and that mouth of hers is gonna get her ass kicked or killed. She's gonna run up on someone w/an attitude just like hers and we'll be reading about her, in the news. Monique warned her and her Mother on last night...and by the way her Mother was acting, I see where Larissa gets it from. :tdown:

Everyone thought Fox Brown was tough and she just got her @zz whipped in the streets. Like Mo said to ole girl. When the cameras is off and your in those 4 walls you'll see whats up then.

What was the deal with Courtney?!?!?! WTH did she do?

Everyone thought Fox Brown was tough and she just got her @zz whipped in the streets. Like Mo said to ole girl. When the cameras is off and your in those 4 walls you'll see whats up then.

What was the deal with Courtney?!?!?! WTH did she do?
That's all a lil tough-girl act....she ain't foolin' nobody. Just like Monique told her, she's a little girl.

Courtney supposedly got hired by Monique to tour w/her, doing comedy.

I was about to say the same thing! That girl is LOST for real! It's as if aint nothing her fault. Everything that happens is because of other people and not her! :shame: Larissa needs a REAL MAN quick that will put a stop to all of that foolishness! :smh:

I was about to say the same thing! That girl is LOST for real! It's as if aint nothing her fault. Everything that happens is because of other people and not her! :shame: Larissa needs a REAL MAN quick that will put a stop to all of that foolishness! :smh:

yes, she does play the blame game a lot. :smh: I don't think a man would even help the gul. Doesn't she have a boyfriend already?

I thought she kicked up some dust on the show. we was changing back and forth from CSR to Entourage.

No, not that I can remember. She was the one that kept to herself and stayed in the "safe" zone the entire time.

HUH????
Someone explain this to me.

When Courtney first got on stage with Mo'Nique, that was the first thing that was brought up. Mo'Nique got a call about a joke Courtney made. Courtney apologized to her about a bad joke she made on Mo'Nique at some comedy club here in Atlanta. Mo'Nique accepted her apology and said that she would still work with her (on her comedy career/tour).
They never discussed what was said in the joke, other than that it was something that could've came across as hurtful but Mo' said she was fine and understood.

Back