Flavor Of Love Girls -- Charm School

When Courtney first got on stage with Mo'Nique, that was the first thing that was brought up. Mo'Nique got a call about a joke Courtney made. Courtney apologized to her about a bad joke she made on Mo'Nique at some comedy club here in Atlanta. Mo'Nique accepted her apology and said that she would still work with her (on her comedy career/tour).
They never discussed what was said in the joke, other than that it was something that could've came across as hurtful but Mo' said she was fine and understood.
oh damn...I missed all that.

Dang I missed it! It came on pretty quick didn't it? Usually it's 2 weeks before they show the reunion! Was it on BET?

Was it just me or did Shay (Buckey) looked like New York? :xeye:

And like Mo said, Larissa gone fucc around and run up on the wrong person one day wit her funky azz attitude. :smh: And while her momma tryin to save her talkin bout Mo was suppose to do dis, dat, and the other, uh........ain't SHE da momma?? :confused: Why somebody else have to teach her some shat that you were SUPPOSE to instill in her from the day she was born? :smh: Quit tryin to be yo child's friend........up on stage lookin just as ghetto and dayum near close to Larissa's age. :smh: :lol:

But I guess maybe I'm the only one that still live in the dark ages. :rolleyes:

And like Mo said, Larissa gone fucc around and run up on the wrong person one day wit her funky azz attitude. :smh: And while her momma tryin to save her talkin bout Mo was suppose to do dis, dat, and the other, uh........ain't SHE da momma?? :confused: Why somebody else have to teach her some shat that you were SUPPOSE to instill in her from the day she was born? :smh: Quit tryin to be yo child's friend........up on stage lookin just as ghetto and dayum near close to Larissa's age. :smh: :lol:

But I guess maybe I'm the only one that still live in the dark ages. :rolleyes:
Apple don't fall far from the tree...you can clearly see where Larissa gets it from, can't ya? :nod: Her Mother looked a hot ass mess and there is no way in hell, I'd talk and carry on like that in front of my Mother. :smh:

........up on stage lookin just as ghetto and dayum near close to Larissa's age. :smh: :lol:

That's what I said. Larissa mama look like she 7 years older than she is.

Schatar looked terrible. I have to keep saying this.

Apple don't fall far from the tree...you can clearly see where Larissa gets it from, can't ya? :nod: Her Mother looked a hot ass mess and there is no way in hell, I'd talk and carry on like that in front of my Mother. :smh:

That's what I'm trippin off of!!! :smh: Man, my mom would have disowned me, ya heard? :lol: I don't even feel right drinking a beer around her sometimes, even when she offers me one. :emlaugh:

And yes Sonny, Schatar has ALWAYS looked a hot mess.........she really believes that she is a descendant of royality, huh? :lmao:

Mo'nique was wrong for stepping to Larrisa like that. And her mother did the right thing by going up on that stage. Her mother should have told Larrisa to be quiet while she talked to Monique.

Monique did try to help Larrisa but Larrisa was being too buck.
I dont think Mo would have taked a L if they all would have fought.

Yall see Brooke/Pumking hating on the sidelines. The camera man stayed on her reactions. Im mad that Saapharyi bought a lipchap and lace front hair business.....AND THEN BOUGHT A CONDO!!! Just like buying boots before paying rent. She is going to broke REAL soon.

I missed the finale. Will it air again?

Might've been sincere, but it came across as fake. And I don't buy her saying she approached Larissa in "love." Nah, Mo'Nique was 'bout to get in Larissa's arse had Larissa backed down and her mom would've stayed in her seat.

i agree.

nah, that was you. Shay looks nothing like New York, Shay was very pretty.

i think what Larissa's mom meant was in reference to Mo'Nique walking up on her like she was gonna buck. if you're suppose to be helping someone, you not going to run up on them(like she did), which is why i started to feel what they were saying. i agree with Roi, she didn't do that in love, she was trying to buck.

Schatar put on some weight since the end of the show...that dress did her no good and she looked cramped up...

Those reunion shows are heavily edited as several of the girls who may have talked wasn't even mentioned on the reunion show last night...

They kept referencing as a First Semester of Charm School.....Part II will be soon

Schatar put on some weight since the end of the show...that dress did her no good and she looked cramped up...

Those reunion shows are heavily edited as several of the girls who may have talked wasn't even mentioned on the reunion show last night...

They kept referencing as a First Semester of Charm School.....Part II will be soon
Monique already said the show will continue...this was just Season One.

she wasn't gone done nothing, she wasn't expecting Larissa to get up. that's why she backed down. mo'nique is all bout trying to intimidate people. she backed up when nobody was falling for it, that's usually what mouthy all talk people do when they see someone is bout to go toe to toe with them.

It was editted pretty poorly also.

I wanted to know abou Schatar and Darra's relationship. No one spoke to Phalah or Toasty.
This was scripted and editted.

she wasn't gone done nothing, she wasn't expecting Larissa to get up. that's why she backed down. mo'nique is all bout trying to intimidate people. she backed up when nobody was falling for it, that's usually what mouthy all talk people do when they see someone is bout to go toe to toe with them.
I don't believe that...I believe if had be, Mo'Nique woulda waxed that ass all over that show. She was trying to be the bigger (no pun intended) :emlaugh: person about the situation.

Larissa's the all-mouth one.

I don't believe that...I believe if had be, Mo'Nique woulda waxed that ass all over that show. She was trying to be the bigger (no pun intended) :emlaugh: person about the situation.

Larissa's the all-mouth one.

she may have a lot of mouth but i've seen Larissa fight and back up her mouth, but mo'nique backed down when her mother walked up. that was very fake to me. had nothing to do with trying to be the bigger person, i don't think she expected Larissa to get up, or her mother walk up. she saw what was up. imo, there was no need to walk up on anyone like that you are trying to help, that was a gutta tactic(which backfired), nothing theraputic bout it.

she may have a lot of mouth but i've seen Larissa fight and back up her mouth, but mo'nique backed down when her mother walked up. that was very fake to me. had nothing to do with trying to be the bigger person, i don't think she expected Larissa to get up, or her mother walk up. she saw what was up. imo, there was no need to walk up on anyone like that you are trying to help, that was a gutta tactic(which backfired), nothing theraputic bout it.
well, we'll just agree to disagree. I think Monique realized a long time ago that there was no help for Larissa.

well, we'll just agree to disagree. I think Monique realized a long time ago that there was no help for Larissa.

well yes and no. i don't think that there is no help, just no help right now. i just think she is comfortable with who she is, and when you don't think anything is wrong, you don't see a need to change. change has to come from within, not because someone is telling you you should. we all have that in us. if there is something that we don't think is wrong, but someone else is telling you it is, is not going to fly to well, because personally you don't see a problem. which is mistake number one with trying to help Larissa at the moment. i think monique knows that, but she kept trying to challenge that.

I would like to see XHALE9802, Warndalyn, CriTAUcal, yvette23, MsJag4Jag, mrs.sonic96, SLT, Shamocha, deltalicious and Vinita on the next Charm School with Mo?Nique. :lol:

Back