Flavor Of Love Girls -- Charm School

Maybe she can... on 54th and Crenshaw!!!!! :lol:

:lmao: maybe so! :lmao:

but did you catch how she didn't cut the buck when Becky said if she won she was giving her half? yet when Darra tried to give her those clothes, she didn't want to be a charity case. that's kind of why i wasn't too pleased that she won.

Shay was alright with me.

I rapped to her at this basketball game and she said that we was good friends with Becky and Bootz. She said that she and Bootz squashed their beef.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

but did you catch how she didn't cut the buck when Becky said if she won she was giving her half? yet when Darra tried to give her those clothes, she didn't want to be a charity case. that's kind of why i wasn't too pleased that she won.

Darra's proposal was some Bullschit to ease her concience cause she know she didnt give her ALL (like Saapharyi did). Becky knew her situation and wanted to help her.

Yeah, she really hasn't improved. I think she didn't want Darra's clothes because then she would've been in the Big Girls' Club. :lol: But she KNEW not to act crazy about somebody giving her $25,000! :lol:

Yeah, she really hasn't improved. I think she didn't want Darra's clothes because then she would've been in the Big Girls' Club. :lol: But she KNEW not to act crazy about somebody giving her $25,000! :lol:

:lol: but Darra even tried to get her things at Forever 21.

ok, i hear, but the way she kept talking during the season was like she was expecting to buy a house for 50K, lol. i forgot she did hair.

and I liked how Monique brought Shay back too. i was mad how they did her in the first place, but she really showed that she was the bigger person.

I hope that Shay also learned a lesson from her eveil deeds. She was weak and followed behind Larissa and hid Leilenes picture. Leilene was not that connected emotionally to her mother or else she would not have given up her mothers rings. You act a fool over a picture but then you let the rings go:rolleyes:. That was really something that she could have passed down to her daughter and grandaughter. Regardless Shay was still low down and decietful even though she tried to redeem herself by "snitchin" on Larissa. But I guess she was just covering her azz once the shiz went down. Sap and Becky, and Leilene turned on her because she helped Larissa set up Shatar. So she also had to learn the hard way that "what goes around comes around." I personnally think that Leilene was playing the dummy role. Yeah she played them all by letting them think she was so weak and dense. Either she had help writing her speech or she played them all. That chick wasn't as stupid as everyone thought. Sap needed it, but considering how Leilene "changed" she actually "won" and should have recieved the money. Mo could have just helped Sap get a house and steady employment.

I personnally think that Leilene was playing the dummy role. Yeah she played them all by letting them think she was so weak and dense. Either she had help writing her speech or she played them all. That chick wasn't as stupid as everyone thought. Sap needed it, but considering how Leilene "changed" she actually "won" and should have recieved the money.

I agree. Leilene had a good speech. And Leilene didn't lose because she's going to be working with that judge's (dude who wore the pink lip gloss) model/pageant agency thingie.

I hope that Shay also learned a lesson from her eveil deeds. She was weak and followed behind Larissa and hid Leilenes picture. Leilene was not that connected emotionally to her mother or else she would not have given up her mothers rings. You act a fool over a picture but then you let the rings go:rolleyes:. That was really something that she could have passed down to her daughter and grandaughter. Regardless Shay was still low down and decietful even though she tried to redeem herself by "snitchin" on Larissa. But I guess she was just covering her azz once the shiz went down. Sap and Becky, and Leilene turned on her because she helped Larissa set up Shatar. So she also had to learn the hard way that "what goes around comes around." I personnally think that Leilene was playing the dummy role. Yeah she played them all by letting them think she was so weak and dense. Either she had help writing her speech or she played them all. That chick wasn't as stupid as everyone thought. Sap needed it, but considering how Leilene "changed" she actually "won" and should have recieved the money. Mo could have just helped Sap get a house and steady employment.

obviously she learned from her deeds based on how she conducted herself as a judge. and she didn't snitch on Larissa, Mo figured it out when she told her she was in a hard situation. yes what goes around comes around, and you could see it on all three of their faces when Shay came out as a guest judge. however, i do agree that Mo could've just helped Sappharri get a house and whatever, and Leilene should've won.

Becky showed that she had also changed by offering Sap half of her winnings. That took a lot of heart just to offer it because most folks now days are looking out for just themselves. So Buckwild gets a :happydance: from me.
And Lord Mo even gave the girl her boots back :jump: That really made her day.

Wait a minute....If I'm not mistaken didn't Sap say that she used her rent money to buy those boots. :lecture:FYI to Sap: pay all of your bills (mortgage, utlities, insurance etc.) before you shop.

I agree. Leilene had a good speech. And Leilene didn't lose because she's going to be working with that judge's (dude who wore the pink lip gloss) model/pageant agency thingie.

Leilene gone be back on that pole in a couple of months. Her clientele will just be high class now. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im glad Saapharyi won. She seemed to be the most neediest one.

I saw Buckey this weekend at a Celebrity Charity basketball game that I was in. Buckey can get it!!!!! :love:

Right. It was more about who needed the money more than who got the most out of charm school and changed for the better.

Becky was the one who made the better change and it stuck with her. She even talked straight.

Leilene's speech was forgetting, but I don't think she changed much from the show. Hell, when they were on prom night- she gave the one guy all of her attention who turned out to be a mirror image of the man she married and divorced.

I thought Larissa and her mother were going to take Mo'Nique out, never seen Mo'Nique back down to anyone before. :lol:

Mo'Nique came across as real fake last night on her thing to want to "uplift the sistas." Larissa was right. It look like she did the show for a check.

Mo'nique was wrong for stepping to Larrisa like that. And her mother did the right thing by going up on that stage. Her mother should have told Larrisa to be quiet while she talked to Monique.

Monique did try to help Larrisa but Larrisa was being too buck.
I dont think Mo would have taked a L if they all would have fought.

Yall see Brooke/Pumking hating on the sidelines. The camera man stayed on her reactions. Im mad that Saapharyi bought a lipchap and lace front hair business.....AND THEN BOUGHT A CONDO!!! Just like buying boots before paying rent. She is going to broke REAL soon.

Back