Flavor Of Love Girls -- Charm School

I like her commentary...but she is[/i] a cry baby. I thought the big girl Like Dat had the best personality out of all the girls.
Was Like Dat the one with the short curly hair or the one with the country drawl?

I think Sappharyi is going to win.

She seems like she wants and needs it the most.
Actually, I like Sappharyi, but she has SERIOUS ISSUES!!

She would look better without all those damned colors in her hair. She already has a nice body.:winkgrin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Here's yall girl at J. Dupri's new club opening in ATL.

image_5496128.jpg

Wow, the season recap was crazy.

Im made Brooke p'd in that cup. She a nasty heffa.

I just saw one of those girls on The Greg Berandt show this morning. She was participating in his singles mixer. I can't think of her name, but she was the one who was upset because she didn't have a can opener when they went camping.

I just saw one of those girls on The Greg Berandt show this morning. She was participating in his singles mixer. I can't think of her name, but she was the one who was upset because she didn't have a can opener when they went camping.

The crazy one, Thela or Thea. :rolly:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cannot belive this crap.............:vomit:

Im glad Saapharyi won. She seemed to be the most neediest one.

I saw Buckey this weekend at a Celebrity Charity basketball game that I was in. Buckey can get it!!!!! :love:

i just want to know where can you buy a house for 50,000? that's only a down payment for some areas, and don't you need a job to pay the mortgage? shrugs, i thought Leilene would win(even though she kinda still did), she seemed to have made the most progress based on her speech, which i thought was what the show was about. oh well, on to the reunion show, lol...

i just want to know where can you buy a house for 50,000? that's only a down payment for some areas, and don't you need a job to pay the mortgage? shrugs, i thought Leilene would win(even though she kinda still did), she seemed to have made the most progress based on her speech, which i thought was what the show was about. oh well, on to the reunion show, lol...

I thought she did have a job. She supposedly does hair (at least that's what they showed during the introduction of the season). That $50,000 can help her get a house. With that kind of money (on at least a modest house), that downpayment will at least get the bank's attention to consider giving her a mortgage loan. And hopefully, she can look into some first-time homebuyers programs.

As far as progession on the show, I also thought Leilene was the best. But Mo'Nique and Shay acted on emotions when they made that decision. And they probably still would've given Sapharryi (sp?) that money, because being homeless is a serious need. Personally, I would have given it to her, too. Even though her attitude was NOT the most improved on that show.

I REALLY liked how Mo'Nique brought Shay back on the show as a judge. Good lesson in showing people that you need to be careful how you treat others, because things can turn around on you real quick and that very person who you will need help from will be the person you wronged! And for Shay to forgive? Classy! :tup: :tup:

I REALLY liked how Mo'Nique brought Shay back on the show as a judge. Good lesson in showing people that you need to be careful how you treat others, because things can turn around on you real quick and that very person who you will need help from will be the person you wronged! And for Shay to forgive? Classy! :tup: :tup:

ok, i hear, but the way she kept talking during the season was like she was expecting to buy a house for 50K, lol. i forgot she did hair.

and I liked how Monique brought Shay back too. i was mad how they did her in the first place, but she really showed that she was the bigger person.

Back