Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the draft work? If the player you select is already taken, does the system automatically draft the next best player?

Man, I got Jamal Lewis and Shaun Alexander. This expansion ain't nutin nice already.

Pardon me, but I've surfed that fugging espn fantasy site for a half hour and have yet to find a place to put in a league name and password.

GSUperTiger said:
How does the draft work? If the player you select is already taken, does the system automatically draft the next best player?

It will take the next available player that you have ranked. If you do not rank the players it will take what they have set up by their ranking.

I figured out how it worked, the keeper function was just like the first two rounds of the draft, so if you only selected one keeper player, like say MH, or you had noplayers like PNeck and GSup, then the game drafted the layers based on the draft rankings that were set up.

It sucks, but now we know how it worked, had I known that, I would have only selected one keeper, and let the computer get me another one. With my team last year, I only selected the keepers I did because they were the best I had available, and I assumed we had to take a keeper player.

PNeck019 said:
Pardon me, but I've surfed that fugging espn fantasy site for a half hour and have yet to find a place to put in a league name and password.

Did you get the email invite? It should have all the information in there.

Suge said:
I figured out how it worked, the keeper function was just like the first two rounds of the draft, so if you only selected one keeper player, like say MH,
actually, I didn't select any keeper players. The computer automatically kept Randy Moss for me. (and to be perfectly honest, I really dont know how I came across Priest Holmes, but of course, I aint complaining about that!!! LMAO

but I dont like the draft I got. I'm gon have to do some real coaching to get this team to the top.

but, as always, I'm up to the challenge!!!

and as luck would have it, I get to start the season with a team that I have ALWAYS whooped, the sorry fat boys!!!!!!!
this is too easy.............
:lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:
actually, I didn't select any keeper players. The computer automatically kept Randy Moss for me. (and to be perfectly honest, I really dont know how I came across Priest Holmes, but of course, I aint complaining about that!!! LMAO

but I dont like the draft I got. I'm gon have to do some real coaching to get this team to the top.

but, as always, I'm up to the challenge!!!

and as luck would have it, I get to start the season with a team that I have ALWAYS whooped, the sorry fat boys!!!!!!!
this is too easy.............
:lol::lol:
I think this draft was flawed somehow. How can a team go through an entire draft and not get a QB??? If I hadn't kept Bulger, my ass wouldn't have a QB either.

Fiyah,
What do those red letters by some of the players mean
D
P
O

I have searched everywhere and don't see an explanation for those. I know that P can not possibly be protected, cause it's showing Emmitt Smith with a P, and I damn shole don't want to protect him. Matter of fact, I dont want him on my team. :(

Fiyah said:
Did you get the email invite? It should have all the information in there.

I'm sure I did, but I must've accidentally deleted it. Would you mind resending it so I can see what scrubs I have?

Last years team helmets, for those that had them that weren't done thru ESPN....

thaneofthantos.gif

Phatboys

express.gif

Express

The best one of them all.....
firendesire.jpg

Texas Heat

Robber said:
I think this draft was flawed somehow. How can a team go through an entire draft and not get a QB??? If I hadn't kept Bulger, my ass wouldn't have a QB either.
This is what happened to me. No QB.

mighty hornet said:
Fiyah,
What do those red letters by some of the players mean
D
P
O

I have searched everywhere and don't see an explanation for those. I know that P can not possibly be protected, cause it's showing Emmitt Smith with a P, and I damn shole don't want to protect him. Matter of fact, I dont want him on my team. :(

Got Dayum! We been playing Fantasy Football for three years now and you didn't know what that means. Every year you prove our point.
You don't no what the hell you doing. :) :)

Rob.....

I'm willing to give up Joey Harrington for Keith Bulluckor Warren Sapp. Holla @ me.

New Booty #1(GSU).....

I'm willing to give up Joey Harrington for P. Burress .

sigma4life said:
Got Dayum! We been playing Fantasy Football for three years now and you didn't know what that means. Every year you prove our point.

Rob.....

I'm willing to give up Joey Harrington for Keith Bulluckor Warren Sapp. Holla @ me.

New Booty #1(GSU).....

I'm willing to give up Joey Harrington for P. Burress .

Viper, I'll hand you Ahman green for Harrington and someone else.

BTW, what's up with the waiver claims Fiyah. At 3:00 this morning, my claim number was three, right behind the expansion teams. Then, at 10:20, my number has dropped down to 10? I know no claims were processed today and if they were, don't the claim order stay the SAME through the whole week!

Other trade options may follow for other league members .... Miami Jag, hit me up. Gotta a prop. for you too.

sigma4life said:
This is the first time they've listed those in red. Heck, with the p also meaning protected, how was a brotha 'sposed to know (it's not like I sit and read the rules like some of you losers do, even though it NEVER helps you) :lol:

Can't wait til I whoop your sorry team AGAIN

Don't think I forgot how you tried to get demdamnhornets kicked out the league.

You in trouble. BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!
:slap::slap:

Blacknbengal said:
Ok, I have 3 QBs. Who needs one?

*Let the bidding begin!*

Sent a message to your team about a 1 on 1 deal. Tell me what you think.

Miami, you got one too.

While RCP didn't receive a QB either, our title defense seems to be heading in a great direction with some experience and youth. And the defense ... :uzi: :smash: :devil2:

SU Jag 79 said:
Sent a message to your team about a 1 on 1 deal. Tell me what you think.

Miami, you got one too.

While RCP didn't receive a QB either, our title defense seems to be heading in a great direction with some experience and youth. And the defense ... :uzi: :smash: :devil2:
:confused:

I didnt see anything. You sure you made an offer? PM me or just put it on here.

Rob..................
Check your PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

SU jag...........
Check your PM too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow:

Robber said:

I agree counselor. "I DON'T HAVE A TIGHT END NOR A STARTING RB!". Just the one I kept before the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back