Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
All owners please get with me to let me know if you are going to participate in this years season. You have 1 week for me to hear from you or we will be taking on some new owners to replace you. You will be able to keep 2 players from your current roster to carry over into the new season and everyone else goes back into the draft. When you contact me give me a date that you would suggest for our draft and if you would be interested in doing a live draft this year also. The cost may be the same or even lower this year than it was last year because they have changed the price and we can pick what type of trophy for the champion.

Well I hope that this post counts as my response. The Pensacola Phatboys have pulled a Baltimore Colts, and moved......we will know be the VA Beach Phatboys.

Hey Commish, we are going back to espn right? I need to go and check my roster to see what studs I want to keep!

Put me down as a potential expansion team owner....lol

I owe some payback for my dismal NCAA tourney performance.

MH,

You know football is my real game....lol

Still scratching my head over who I'm gonna pick on 9/4 though.....

PNeck019 said:
Put me down as a potential expansion team owner....lol

I owe some payback for my dismal NCAA tourney performance.

MH,

Still scratching my head over who I'm gonna pick on 9/4 though.....

Yeah, me too as a potential expansion team owner -- Houston Texans send help.

PNeck019 said:
MH,

You just reminded me of my run away win in the college weekly picks. :tup:

Since I had won this smackdown league so much, I really didn't pay that much attn this past year. (cause the competition was so sorry) That's the ONLY reason I didn't win it again.

oh well, it's back to kicking arse this year and getting back to my rightful place as the champ.

Press Release -- July 12, 2004

LM CHAMPIONS READY TO DEFEND TITLE, COACH HAS TWO KEEPERS SELECTED

Baton Rouge -- The River City Prowlers front office has been buzzing with anticipation for their third year of fantasy football competition. After winning the 2003 ESPN LM TSPN Smackdown League Championship last year, the coach and players have developed a renewed sense of dedication for the upcoming year. General Manager Spears has stated that the king of the waiver wire is back and ready to make his two keeper selections. He also states that,"Doing the draft live would be a great idea so everyone could get some of the guys they really want. RCP is lucky. We ALREADY have two of the guys we really wanted for this upcoming season."

D.Spears, GM of the Champion River City Prowlers

MH, "your" trophy looks good on top of my TV man .....

The Dominance continues

Suge said:
Hey Commish, we are going back to espn right? I need to go and check my roster to see what studs I want to keep!

Yes, we are going back to ESPN.

I'M IN........ WHERE AND WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump:

R U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????????? :) :) :)

I'll pass this year. The league was not much of a challenge. Except for loss in the finals I ran rough shod over my division. If only the real Panthers could do that . Whoever get's my team has Priest Holmes so they should be happy.

KCPVPanther

PS. Really, too much going on in my life to participate.

I'm glad you said something. I wanted to post the question a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad that its going to be ON for another season. Count me in. Some folks got "REAL" lucky last season. I ain't gonna name no names.

KCPVPanther said:
I'll pass this year. The league was not much of a challenge. Except for loss in the finals I ran rough shod over my division. If only the real Panthers could do that . Whoever get's my team has Priest Holmes so they should be happy.

KCPVPanther

PS. Really, too much going on in my life to participate.

Ok, your entire team will go into the draft, the prospective new owner will be starting from scratch just like a expansion team.

Well, it's almost August .... are we moving forward or what?

Funds are waiting and my trophy is getting lonely ;)

SU Jag 79 said:
Well, it's almost August .... are we moving forward or what?

Funds are waiting and my trophy is getting lonely ;)

Yes we are, I just got back from vacation and will set up the site.

Well let me know when everything is set up and where to send the funds. I'll send you a little extra to buy yourself a 12 pack on me considering you do all the set up work for us Fiyah, plus the league fee is cheaper. Are you going to cover the initial charge and re are reimbursing you?

Luck? Man, I blasted the majority of the league last year and only lost narrowly to my nemesis, PapaJag, before I blasted YOU and cruised to the title with little to NO WR help at all .... Just defense, kicking, and running backs.

BTW, Horny, want Portis this year?

Oh yeah, where is your big mouth Bama Buddy Steel City at?

mighty hornet said:
I'll name some names.
LOL

The lucky folks from last year were Jag 79 and sigma4life!

:shame:

Lucky!!!!!! Maybe Jag 79. It's was all skills with me. :goodbad:

Fyiah,

Holla at me. I'll send the money.

sigma4life said:
Lucky!!!!!! Maybe Jag 79. It's was all skills with me. :goodbad:

Fyiah,

Holla at me. I'll send the money.

Luck Sigma? Man please. The deal of the league's history was pulled off by me man and then them waiver wire gems like Tommy Maddox, L. Coles, and a revolving defense week to week.

Luck? Luck does NOT lose ONE game the whole year. THAT IS SKILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back