Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, Suge
the draft could be today, tomorrow, or next week and the fat boys still will suck.
:smh:

btw, can somebody look at last year's game and see what my screen name was. (not team name) I can't remember it, so I cant pull up anything. :smug:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Suge said:
You moved the draft back? Aww man, I was looking forward to Sunday night. Why must I suffer because these lames can't get there money in in time!!! Dammit now I have to wait until Thursday....as an owner, I request that the draft just be pushed back until Tuesday, say 12:00 noon. That should be enough time to get all the money in and invite the one or more new owners that we are going to have.

At least don't change the keeper date!!! PLease!

And what do you mean the draft order is going to change? The lowest to highest is the order now, plus with keepers, it isn't as if the low ranking teams from last season will have some great advantage. Besides I pick early...... :lmao:

Stop crying.....and prepare for the draft! Nupes!!! :shame:

Fiyah,

Forgive me my brotha. Procrastination is a habit of mine that I'm trying to break. I'm mailing it out today.

Mine was sent out yesterday and should be to you tomorrow.

I would like to revisit the live draft option. I think with us being able to keep two players anyway, why not have the option to pick whoever you want. You would have to spend hours trying to rate guys and still might not get them. It would also take away excuses from some of these owners who cry wolf as soon as the draft is over.

Just make the draft have a time limit like the NFL and NBA do. Give everybody a three minute limit or they get passed, period. You mean to tell me that we all couldn't get together on the computer for two to three hours and do this? Sunday would be the obvious first choice. Just a suggestion.

mighty hornet said:
btw, can somebody look at last year's game and see what my screen name was. (not team name) I can't remember it, so I cant pull up anything. :smug:

I don't think it give screen names, you should be using the same one you use on all the ESPN games. I know it's the same one I use for all their other games (March Madness, Bowl Games).

I did move the lockdown date also, did it at the same time.

Fiyah,

We may have to declare "demhornet" dead. The owner can?t find his way back to his team. He don?t remember his username or password. <SMH>

Mighty Hornet,

You obvious have too many alias. All this time I been wrong for thinking you abandon "demhornet." You were lock out. I think your team changed your username and password. They played pretty good without you.:nod:

Yeah, mighty hornet and Get Ready both have a habit of getting locked out from their teams. Maybe they both should be replaced with GSUpe and PNeck. And we know PNeck ain't gone get locked out.

Robber said:
Yeah, mighty hornet and Get Ready both have a habit of getting locked out from their teams. Maybe they both should be replaced with GSUpe and PNeck. And we know PNeck ain't gone get locked out.
rob,
Last year was the first time I stopped playing midseason, but so did everybody else (other than Jag 79--that's how he won :retard: )

but don't think I'm crazy though. You'll say anything to get rid of demdamnhornets (cause we always beat the crap outta the jackson train wreck)

naw, for some reason, I must have used a different name last year with this game. I can still access the games from previous years when we did the tournament challenge (bball and bowl game).

mh,

Do whatever it is you need to do. I enjoy knocking you off the tracks.

Y'all ain't ready for the Express.

Can you just register over again, and Fiyah re-assign demdamhornet to you? Maybe GR can do the same if he is locked out. Just a suggestion...

mighty hornet said:
rob,
Last year was the first time I stopped playing midseason, but so did everybody else (other than Jag 79--that's how he won :retard: )

:rolleyes:

naw, for some reason, I must have used a different name last year with this game. I can still access the games from previous years when we did the tournament challenge (bball and bowl game).

:bump:
Your lost. Someone gains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSUpe or PNeck

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When you're as good as demdamnhornets, you're subjected to stuff like this.

We're simply the team that everybody loves to hate.

demdamnhornets will run up the score on the following owners:
robber
sigma4life

Fiyah said:
McKnight, Heath, Robinson, Witherspoon, Skipper, Spears, Monroe still waiting. If you didn't get the email from the league let me know so I can send you the address and you can send your entry fee ASAP.

Spears, Robinson and Monroe.......you're in, received entry fee today

Still waiting McKnight, Heath, Skipper and Witherspoon.

I haven't heard a peep out of Heath, his team may be out.

Fiyah said:
Actually it was set for Mon 8/23, I've moved it back to Thurs 8/26. Deadline for receiving payments will be Thurs 8/19. If I haven't heard from you about it you will be scratched from the league and new owners will be invited and given a deadline for payment or the league will have less teams. Oh and don't think that what they have up there for draft order is right, it will be shuffled.
If we are gonna be a keeper league, then I think that the draft order should be set based on the prior year's results. That's how they do it in real leagues. Worst drafts first. Best drafts last.

That's the way the draft is set up now......I say we leave it that way.

Man yall get your money in, or at least e-mail or call Fiyah and let him know the cash is coming so we can get all this stuff together. Don't move the draft back anymore please!!

Fiyah said:
Still waiting McKnight, Heath, Skipper and Witherspoon.

I haven't heard a peep out of Heath, his team may be out.

McKnight & Skipper.....you're in.....

Witherspoon, whats up with you? I know you received the information.

Heath, you're out....

Fiyah said:
McKnight & Skipper.....you're in.....

Witherspoon, whats up with you? I know you received the information.

Heath, you're out....
So, PNeck and GSUpe are now both in, right???

And I see I get to embarass demdamnhornets to start off the championship campaign. STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Robber said:
And I see I get to embarass demdamnhornets to start off the championship campaign.
rob,
Look on the bright side. demdamnhornets will whoop you to start the season off, so you won't go getting your hopes up , only to go on your yearly flop :lol:

Fiyah,
check your PM, cause I'm gonna have to have the info sent to the name that I remember on ESPN.

Well all you lames better hurry. The keeper date was today, and the draft is Thursday! The phatboys have two quality runningback and are looking in the draft to get two more! I see river city kept Portis and Green. I guess we have the same logic, except I didn't have those types of backs to keep. But I like the two I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back