Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suge said:
Well all you lames better hurry. The keeper date was today, and the draft is Thursday!

Too many folks was having problems loggin in, so it was moved for the last time. SORRY

mighty hornet said:
rob,
Fiyah,
check your PM, cause I'm gonna have to have the info sent to the name that I remember on ESPN.

Still waiting for that PM?
Give me a good email address to make you the 2nd owner on your same team or you may lose your keepers and have to start as a new team.

Robber said:
So, PNeck and GSUpe are now both in, right???

PNeck & GSUpertiger, I need your email address ASAP, entry fee is $15.00 if you're still interested.

Dammit man. Would you people get it together! I had my keepers set up and ready to roll. New people get in, old people get it together, and lets leas enot move the draft back anymore!!!

Fiyah said:
Still waiting for that PM?
Give me a good email address to make you the 2nd owner on your same team or you may lose your keepers and have to start as a new team.

Fiyah,
I have finally figured out my old email address and password from last year. I can now access the game.

To the sorry owners who saw this lil glitch as a chance to get rid of demdamnhornets, you will get dealt with. Severely!!!!!!!!!! Even worser than usual!!!!!! The last thing you should want to do is piss off a bunch of damnhornets!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gon play this whole season with a chip on my shoulder and won't take pity on you simps any mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:slap::slap::slap:

First up, will be the wreck!!!! demdamnhornets aint forgot how that sorry team tried to sabotage us!!
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Suge said:
Dammit man. Would you people get it together! I had my keepers set up and ready to roll. New people get in, old people get it together, and lets leas enot move the draft back anymore!!!
Ditto! :angry:

Damn Y'all. Get yo isht together man. Well, the least y'all could do is list who your keepers are so the rest of us can get our player rankings together!

Pushing back the keeper date makes no sense. It was their fault they didn't get their stuff in or remember their stuff.

Dayum Fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhot: :redhot:

Changing the Keeper date didn't make sense. Dude I had my Pre-Draft set for the draft thursday. Dayum! I hope this is the last time. :smh:

Can you new teams hurry up and get your teams set up!!

I assume everything else is locked into place now....right? I mean as far as the draft order, keeper dates and the draft date, the schedule, etc.?

No more changes, if they didn't get there keepers straight after a week extension,..... they are S.O.L.

Invites went out to both of the expansion owners and they just have to get their team logged in.

Draft positions are loaded and the new owners were assigned 12 & 13, coin flipped determined who got 12. They also have been placed in their respective divisions and the schedule has been adjusted for these 2 new teams.

Fiyah said:
No more changes, if they didn't get there keepers straight after a week extension,..... they are S.O.L.

Invites went out to both of the expansion owners and they just have to get their team logged in.

Draft positions are loaded and the new owners were assigned 12 & 13, coin flipped determined who got 12. They also have been placed in their respective divisions and the schedule has been adjusted for these 2 new teams.

Sorry....sent the check yesterday....will setup team today.

Fiyah said:

Okay, I understand the reverse order of drafting from last years records, but, WHY in the hell would the two expansion teams be right before me? Conventional wisdom would say that they should be first, especially with the fact that they do not have keepers and will be two behind from the start. If not, then put them at the end, the total end of the round. My winning last year should NOT be rewarded with everyone else getting their third guy, then the expansion teams getting their first guys before I have had a chance to pick. Putting them right before me is not fair to me nor is it fair to them.

Quick question. How does someone who did not have a certain player on his team last year get to keep a vactaed team's player? MH think no one saw it or he may not know, but how is he gonna get Priest Holmes when Holmes was for KCPV Panther last year?

And the Wreck got Jamal Lewis off of Hornets' roster? WTF is going on here?

hol up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been real busy at work (for a change) and I haven't done anything with my roster or even protected any players.

rob,
You're an honorable brotha, so if you took Jamal Lewis from me when I was sidetracked, do the right thing and give him back.

(that also goes for anybody else who took some of my players. Let's be fair about this thing)

mh,

You know I'm honorable. I didn't touch your players. I kept Faulk and Bulger from St. Louis. I see you got P. Holmes and he wasn't even on your team. How did you pull that one??? Since you have him, I ain't gonna complain.

to be honest, I don't know how I got him (well, actually I do know, but if I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya)
:lol:

let's see, looks like my protected players are Priest Holmes and Randy Moss!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

damn, I'm gon be good. Real good!!!!!!

but I wouldnt mind getting Jamal Lewis back to pair with Holmes.

now let me go mosey over to espn and get my draft set up to pull a few tricks out of the bag AGAIN
:lol:

I'm pissed with the keeper concept. I would have just preferred we went into the draft all player eligible. I still don't under stand how the two new teams have keeper palyers and they didn't have teams last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back