Electrical Engineering: Tryin to help a lil cousin out with deciding a college major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Electircal Engineering: Tryin to help a lil cousin out with deciding a college ma

:lol: @ BB!!!!!!!

you talking about the midget? with a bullshyt degree in Industrial Tech .. Didn't you major in a field where POP33 said the degree was a joke and nothing more than a 13th grade piece of paper?

:lol:

Re: Electircal Engineering: Tryin to help a lil cousin out with deciding a college ma

you talking about the midget? with a bullshyt degree in Industrial Tech .. Didn't you major in a field where POP33 said the degree was a joke and nothing more than a 13th grade piece of paper?

:lol:

Little man, don't worry about my degree. Pop has a right to his own opinion. But my degree is working just fine FOR ME and my house. Coming from a school that sold degrees, you really shouldn't be questioning anybody's degree.

Go play in Atlanta's Highway 400.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I see you getting post deleted when dish out insults.. Bad-built chick mind your business and continue living pay check to pay check and go play in a back alley with some crack heads..

I see you getting post deleted when dish out insults.. Bad-built chick mind your business and continue living pay check to pay check and go play in a back alley with some crack heads..

Dayum. You still here?

Chile, BYE! :lol:

Crit, leave Method Man alone. LOL!!!

Oh well time to shut this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back